This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex Langley Alex Langley 7 years ago.

Dinner with a real character

• Profile photo of Alex Langley

Mr. Bizznazz

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Profile photo of Steven Boyd

dinner with the ki

Profile photo of Mike Dowell

mumukilowi, I havn’t seen his name in print so I just sounded it out. I think it would be a hoot to eat with those guys, eat your dinner while it is still warm and pumping…..

Profile photo of Kristina Chalke

I want to meet one of the jawas looking things.

Profile photo of Kristina Chalke

oh, hey! me too!

Profile photo of Alex Langley

If you ever want to get rid of the voices, try poking them with a q-tip, it really does work!

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Anything for you “Siglmeister”

Profile photo of

Hmmm … just fill out your address form in your profile. And, why you’re at it, please list your work hours, the work hours of anyone else living in your household, and what times you are home alone.

You kidding? I play poker with death (and Chuck Norris) on Fridays. Death has one hell of a poker face.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

the Siglmeister (DAMN HIM) will get you for this
    the voices wonder if you have a death wish
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Kilroy 2.0… oh wait…

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

right now, it’s pookie
    the guy is a hoot
    and the voices like him
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of Kevin Wagner

So I was thinking this morning, I wonder who the best Sigler creation/character would be best to sit down and have dinner and a few drinks with…..

So let me ask all you DD Junkies:
    If you could have dinner with anything from the Sigler Multiverse (and it wouldn’t kill you), who/what would it be?

Hypothetically, of course. Most “things” would just as soon eat you as look at you, but put that aside for the question at hand.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.