This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 12 months ago.

Did your state pick Obama or McCain?

• Profile photo of J.P.

I don’t come here for politics. I wanna escape. ESCAPE I say…! (And hang out with sexy Sci Fi gals, like Shadygirl, MuchAdo, Gmork, SlackerQueen, Darksould, Fluffymcfluff&stuff, and… the rest of you know who you are…)

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

The recount is coming out to about 200 votes between them with 4600 absentee ballots having been rejected.  The courts really need to look at those and ascertain why this major big number of voters had their votes tossed into the dumper.

I’m assuming one of the Republicans who ‘should have lost’ is that crazy Nazi bitch Michelle Bachman.  What a nutjob!  I’m guessing that Obama won’t have to worry about getting jumped and tongue fucked by her the way Bush got done.

Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of Pons Matal

None shall escape the crushing treads of the plaid tanks! Sigler will stand tall on the fallen, regardless of political color or voting record!

Who is "neilson" and how come he "vanished"? :p *That was my captcha phrase!*

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

#who cares who won, for when sigler comes to his own, all shall be dust and ashes, crushed under the plaid tanks of our magni ficant FDO. all can claim power till the day SILGER RISES TO POWER!! then none shall escape the exterminations

well said and well done, Much Ado

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of James Keeling

But as to US Congress(people) we elected two republicans that "should have lost" with obamas turnout.   Oh, that and Minnesota is where Norm Colman (Senator) is running against Al Franken (from SNL/Air America).  Coleman eked it out by abotu 600 votes statewide, but there will probably be a recount.  Of course, Frankin is already crying foul.

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

but in SC Obama was winning by 11% but the electoral votes went to McCain s o McCain won in SC. I’m confused.

G-Man

I am gman’s "spider fingers".

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

This is Sigler’s country!!!!!! 

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Sean Ryan

New York went Obama and all is right with the world

Profile photo of dee may

CALIFORNIA   OBAMA!!!!Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Profile photo of Shiraz Zia

I wanted Sigler/Ctulu but voted Obama

In the immortal words of Socrates "I Drank What?!"

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

The follow up question is: did your state pick the one YOU wanted?

This is a serious scientific study. No, not really. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.