This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 1 month ago.

Did Ya miss me? OR Did you not even notice I was gone?

Did you miss me?

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Man, I haven’t seen a post from the n8man in forever. Welcome back (hopefully).

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Sorry about the epic fail computer, but good to have another junkie back online.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Get back to posting ya freak! :)

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

Glad to see you back! Jump back into posting and get you some fresh new crack hits!

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

Because:

C) I never even knew you existed.  

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

I’ll check your podcast out.

[flickr-photo:id=3763066856,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Welcome back.

Jump into the fray!

Either way, I’m back!!!

I took an internet break to work on my podcast (it’s called Havok) only to have the mother board in my computer preform the most epic of EPIC FAILS and totally die on me.

My computer has not yet been repaired, but I found and in law who felt bad for me and is willing to let me use his computer a few hours a day so I can go online and work on my podcast, which is no longer solely mine…..I now have an editor/narrator/minion to assist me.

So urmh, the point, I’m back.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.