This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Meg Marshall Meg Marshall 4 years ago.

Dictionary

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

And that is SPREAD THE WORD about the FDO and his books. We are all glad you found this site and hope that you find it as entertaining as Scott’s books.

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Thanks so much, you lot are certainly welcoming! I shall browse and meander, push the odd button, whislt desperately hoping not to break anything..! At the mo, I’m trying to sort out why my son has downloaded piano music played by a 90 year old nun, onto my PC… not that I’ve anything against 90 year old nuns…. honest .. though I’m wondering if it’s too late for adoption.. me, I mean…

“Small deeds are more precious than grand intentions…”

let me know and I’ll try to help you out. Wink

It’s a strange and wonderful place… it’s sure to make ya laugh, make ya blush, and even make you groan occasionally (but in a good way).

Everyone already mentioned what I was going to (i.e. the Wiki and GIF creation website)… SOOOO the only thing I really have to add is listening to the weekly podcast will help you get into the flow of the various terms and definitions as well… just do a search for “Scott Sigler Audio Book” on iTunes… there’s apretty good backlog of episodes there to fill your ears with hours of pure unadulterated evil… as only the Siglerisimo can provide it.

On the note of the released podiobooks, there are so many to choose from… Infected and Contagious (also available in print) if you like modern horror thiller, Rookie and Starter (soon to be released) if you like football/sci-fi/mafia mash-ups (and you can order the limited edition hard coveres from this site as well!), Earthcore (more of a traditional modern sci-fi feel), and my personal favorite… Nocturnal (kind of a buddy cop/thiller/horror story).

And don’t forget the Crypt stories… gritty, cutting edge military science fiction… and of course Blood Cast and Title Fight… you can find these in the weekly podcast and as stand alone podcasts on iTunes.

Anyhoo… welcome to the neighborhood, young lady… and enjoy yourself… lots of good Junkies here to joke around with!

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

I love that everyone is suggesting the wiki!! It hold a special place in my junkie heart.Wink

Now get to posting and earning those Crack Hits!Laughing

Um… OK…. page popped up, I am now chewing my pencil in a kinda mega confused fashion… but I will master it!!! If I do, then piccies will boggle about the place like mad things.. if I don’t… then I’ll be staying stationary til I manage to kidnap someone who can make the pwetty piccies dance… but thank you, and for the lovely welcome!

animated avatar with up to 10 pics, like Beth’s and mine, here. It’s pretty easy. Just make sure that when you are creating it, you choose “Advanced” for the size option and then type in 85.

but Beth beat me to it! Tongue out

Thank you! Any and all advice greatfully received Smile I’m listening to “Ancestor” at the mo, whilst at work manically pulling at weeds and going “OOoo er missuss” at the groovy bits! Hence finding here, as directed by Mr Sigler… anyhoo how do you do that with your piccy? I can’t even get my bog standard statinoary one to appear anywhere near me lol. I’m not the brightest spark in techno land…*blush*

There’s all kinds of goodies in the Siglerpedia (wiki) that will give you these definitions and much more.

FDO = Future Dark Overlord

Junkies — well, many of us are adicted to Scott’s stories and the way the podcasts come out weekly makes us crazy and craving for more.

Are you adicted? We all hope so. If you’re just getting started, download yourself some juicy Sigler goodness (or would that be evil) and be sure to try Infected and Contagious. I personally loved Nocturnal as well. And be sure and order your copy of the Rookie and the Starter…

Welcome. We have several junkies across the pond. Anybody seen Rohi lately?

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Umm… new to this forumy milarky, and from UK, sooooo I do not have a clue what the heck you’re all on about! Embarassed, apart from emjoying Mr Sigler’s books. I just wanted to say ‘”Ow do”, and would it be possible to have a place where a thicki like me, can find out what FDO means? Junkie of? Am I addicted? if so, to what, I find myself wondering…. Anyhoo.. ‘ow do.. as previously mentioned…… and, er.. if I’ve posted this in the wrong place… sorry! Feel free to pcik me up and move me… ta.. Sealed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.