This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shiraz Zia Shiraz Zia 6 years, 1 month ago.

Devlin, Abnormal Investigations – Case File: THE HELL HERMIT

• Profile photo of Shiraz Zia

I described Crusade as Fear and Loathing-esque in a different thread

But unlike the movie based on HST’s book, I was able to enjoy Crusade just as much without any ‘medicine’.

In the immortal words of Socrates "I Drank What?!"

Profile photo of Greg Crites

Thing double posted on me. I live waaaay out in the woods and I use Hughes satellite
    for internet. What a joke. It’s twice the cost of dial-up and twi8ce the speed too. Har!
    Downloading an episode is an overnight process.

I got three Dunkin novels to do, and no Dunkin voice. So I recorded my Fear and
    Loathing In the Pulpit Hunter Thompson homage called, Crusade, until i figure out
    a new voice. In the meantime, I’m listening to ‘Infected’ and it’s pretty dang good.

It’s easy to see why his work is popular.

Profile photo of James Keeling

I thought it was rather humerous myself…  Glad to see you’re around and kickin’.  ass that is…  Want to hear Duncan’s voice… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

I have to apologize for that post. I have a friend, a full blooded Native American (he hates when I call him that), who stopped by for a visit on his way back to Florida from Kentucky. He shows his affection by posting horrendous things about me at every site he finds me listed on, signing me up to various sites I’d rather not be affiliated with, resetting my home page to something Homeland Security probably flags me for, and in general creating a bubble of chaos that lingers around me long after he’s gone to annoy someone else. Still, the rotten bastiche is more fun than a deadlocked political convention, and maybe you can choose your acquaintances, but your real friends are hard-wired genetically-chosen matches. That message about stomping me and several interesting variations were scattered across the web. I think I’ve eliminated all of them. Like I said, if anyone is offended, I’m to blame. This one is mild compared to what was posted on my blog. He USED to have author status. Some of those were really funny, but I spent a morning answering emails from fellow writers who knowing my hedonistic tendencies, were concerned I’d finally crossed the wrong organization.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-is a no-no?? guess they haven’t read any of scotts stuff
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

I’ve got it in my email.  it was somewhat caustic… 

What was in it?  Well, as it was deleted, I don’t really think I should tell….   

That isn’t on the forum.  Assuming it was deleted…  Harr! 

-i am not even gonna try and make sense of this
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Harr!!! 

Profile photo of Peter Braat

but after reading the discription, I must admit that I find it interesting. will listen to it soon.

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

HARRR!!!!

Profile photo of ogreoregon

Never cared for Vampires, but Devlin is the man….. funny, Funny, funny. what a mouth on that man.
    sounds like wallerdad and mumo00 could pick up a few choice tidbits for hurling
    very colorful phrases. "7th sense, I see drunk people"  this is greatstuff.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

New book on Podiobooks..  Give it a listen and let me know what you think…

http://www.podiobooks.com/title/devlin-hell-hermit/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.