This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 6 years, 3 months ago.

Death Ray Mag

• Profile photo of J.P.

sadock…

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of Gmork

I normally peruse through the magazine at Borders Books & Music but I only purchase it when there is something good in it (cause it’s wicked expensive).

Profile photo of Gmork

I just noticed my last post had another typo!!!  aahhhhhhH!!!!

Interestingly enough, I am using FF/Mozilla but the spell check that’s normally automatically enabled doesn’t work in this little posting box…strange

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

….a few days ago.  They aren’t taking subscriptions at the moment.  Apparently they aren’t in the U.S.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

"Tonight we have a REALLY big shoo for you"
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Gmork

Now if I had Spider Fingers like the FDO I wouldn’t make those kinds of stupid typos…yo’re right…that one is particularly heinous.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

TV’s have shoes??
    THAT, my dear, is a funny typo.

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Gmork

touché!Wink

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

not nessisarily the SciFi channel, except for outer limits, and that Oz mini-series.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Gmork

It’s a pretty cool mag, if you like sci-fi.  They have pretty extensive reviews of sci-fi TV shoes, movies and books.  It’s pretty cool.

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

that sentence is definatly true.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Gmork

For you hardcore Junkies who can’t get enough of Infected, the July 2008 issue of Death Ray magazine has a great review of of our FDO’s book on page 115

Reviewed in the Books section by Jes Bickham, the review gave an impressive 4 stars to our beloved Perry and company.  My favorite quote from the article was the first sentence in bold which read:

This relentlessly entertaining page-turner about an alien infection will have all right-minded gentlemen crossing their legs

Brilliant!  It has a nice big color picture of the UK Infected cover (black with the green eye and black triangle pupil) and looks wicked sexy.  The reviewer had a bunch of nice things to say about Sigler included multiple comparisons to Stephen King.  I just picked up a copy this month in my local Border Books & Music (as UK publications tend to lag here in the U.S.) so if you are lucky get out there and snag a copy!  The cover has a pre-sex rehab David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson on the cover.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.