This topic contains 155 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 6 months ago.

Death list

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

And just what the heck is up with that!? 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

Will know next episode. I still think Pookie will out live most of the cast. I can see Brian’s dad dying saving his son’s life in the next piece.

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-i got mentioned in ep#13, still kicking, and haven’t been mentioned since……………
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of James Keeling

You’ll be eviscerated soon enough… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of J.P.

Come fellow junkies, if he doesn’t kill us all off in this book… wait for it…. wait for it!… SEQUEL!!!!!

"Everything takes longer than it does." –Me

Profile photo of James Eager

I can still disable the Sigler traps at Comic Con. But if I am not killed in Nocturnal – watch out!

On a clear disk, you can seek forever.

Profile photo of Peter Braat

there will be a giant massacre and he will kill 500 or so junkies in one go. Naming them just takes a while.

Can you imagine: he’ll be citing names for half an hour, should make an interesting episode

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Well, fifteen deaths is a low body-count for Sigler Godd. But Pookie Chang and Blck Mr. Burns has not stated how many deaths accured when Savior was locked up….

The Irishman from Ohio

We could use air horns to wake him up? Maybe mail a few to the locations of his books tours…

The Irishman from Ohio

But the FOOTBALL player woul donly have two be 5’6” or so, right?…you know to tower over the mighty Sigler…

The Irishman from Ohio

-have my 6′ soccer player standing over him while we discuss this

Only 15 dead in the whole book so far? He must be sleeping thru the book, instead of killing fans. Dont worry, when he goes to comic con, he will get a wakeup call.

-if aggie can hold it together, otherwise, he is monkey shit

My guess is that it’s akin to a perp walk, but the groom is all decked out.  The children pay homage to him for helping to expand the family, treat him real nice… then at the end of the walk, they do one of two things – release him into the tunnels and hunt him down, or just mob and eat him right there…  The real question is, will Aggie survive sitting up there all alone until Hilary comes back…. 

Profile photo of Donald Martin

So what do you think the groom walk is gonna be? 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

We left him still screaming and getting ready for the groom walk… 

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Is the mexican dead yet? 

Signature begins here: Matthais, the Engaged Qyuth Warrior is currently feeling: Gassy.

Such a deep thought for such a shallow mind… 

I can work with that…  Normally that would make me a president or great military leader or something like that… Of course, since this is a shadow vessel manned by criminals I could have been a notorious serial killer too…  Interesting questions to ponder..  Good call Wolf… 

Deep Thoughts by Wolf

Profile photo of Wolf

I was driving to work this morning when, out the blue, the answer to your question hit me. I’m thinking that since most vessels are named after people in order to honor them after their deaths, then you were dead long before you made the podcast. That would officially make you the very first Junkie "killed off" in this new story. 

"Just shut the fuck up and do yer job, asshole!"

I had a nice time visiting the Midway (That’s a ship, called an aircraft carrier to you civilians) here in San Diego today.  Gave my two speeches over the last few days and aquited myself well.  So today I was getting more ordinance to Sigler traps.  You better watch out Sigler!

Well make me!  Or her… or whatever… 

LMAO

Profile photo of Richard Damge

shut up……..just because

Profile photo of Wolf

and do yer job 

Profile photo of Chris Maler

You are right on that one, but the cops could just be tallying the corpses at the morgue, and run off a few names for the records.

Cardinal to Pope Siglericus l

Profile photo of ogreoregon

What else do you do, treed, Brain Surgery? or maybe Spelunking? Wink
     Have you ever tried writing science fiction? with math and science being your training you could create an Indiana Jones type of character…..
    The Adventures of Tex Reed!  If he can’t solve the problem, no one can…

the cover of the book has him holding up a sign that says….."will work for PI"
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler’s the Boss*

Damn you science, damn youWink

California will only become an island, not sink to the bottom of the ocean.

That sucks 

How else would we get to "Escape from LA" with Snake kickin’ ass on "da Island" 

-(being a geologist as well as a mathematician i can’t let this one go by without comment) southern california WILL actualy seperate from the mainland (it is moving to the north west realitive the the rest of N.A.) becoming an island west of the rest of North America. Plate tectonics, check it out… sorry about this science lessons, i actaully would prefer jam’s version of things

Couldn’t have said it better myself 

90% of California can go ahead and slip into the ocean and the rest of us wouldn’t care…  Assuming that the Dark Overlord Survives of course….   

almost sprayed the keyboard!

Profile photo of Wolf

If mommy dearest has an orgasm, the resulting earthquake could take out half of us Junkies in seconds.

The day Sigler takes the time to read thirty names of people he’s planning on killing in a massacre is the day I roll my eyes…. 

Profile photo of Chris Maler

If only 15 more people meet horrible deaths in this novel Siglericus is slacking.

I was hoping for at least 30-50 in some gangland warfare type massacres of Cops vs. Mobstars vs. Nocturnals.

What was the bodycount in Earthcrack?  at least that many. 

Cardinal to Pope Siglericus l

-a children of marie free for all

Profile photo of Gmork

But I haven’t heard any new deaths.

But then again, it would only take one well placed grenade now wouldn’t it :D

Profile photo of Gmork

But I havent listened to The Rookie yet.  I started off listening to Ancestor years ago thhen moved to EarthCore.  When Infected (then Infection) was released I jumped on that. But I took a bit of a break when The Rookie came along.

But I agree…I’m still working on a better write up for Baby McButter so I won’t be jumping into The Rookie deaths just yet.  That being said, if there are any uber junkies that have a list of deaths, I don’t mind building the table in the wiki *hint hint*

out of 15 people on his death list and only 3 have actually "bought the [shipyard]"??

unless there is wholesale butchering in the next few episodes, how, when where are these people buying it??

okok, just ignore me

as a junkie on the death list, i am just getting kind of itchy

Yes, here I am in San Diego, attending to business.  But with the extra day I had (my dive was canceled by 12-15 foot waves), well, Sigler traps at the convention center ought to start worrying you for your upcoming comic con appearance.

I must have set something up wrong the first time, as we had a nice fire alarm here at the hotel.   And the government knows you are coming, as the USS Ronald Reagan is not allowing public tours right now.

And then I will have to choose someone new to receive the next "Blood in the Water" award.  It seems that one of the rules of that competition is that the author be alive to receive it. 

The Rookie and the tales from the Rookie Universe could really use your magic.  You probably have enough to keep you busy,  "Don’t bite off more than you can chew" Gmork, but that mouth with all those teeth….?????

*I am the Rear Admiral and you must obey*

Profile photo of Gmork

I suppose we could start a death list on the Rookie or GFL page.

But the scuttling would need to involve some horrific end.

muwwaahahaha (evil laugh)Tongue out

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

lolz

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

movies are cool man….

LOL

You’ll die when The Sigler wants you to die 

I just got made into a Planetary Union Vessel….  Do I get on the death list only after I’m scuttled? 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Gmork

i’m blushingTongue out

The pictures on the individual profile pages make them look really authentic…it was a lot of fun putting it together

agreed! truly outstanding work Gmork!

You are doing such a great job with the Nocturnal Wiki,  I hope everyone is checking this out, the detail is impressive and I find it really very useful.

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

Profile photo of Gmork

I added a bunch of pictures that a junkie posted several weeks ago when he did his own tour of the Nocturnal sites. 

I think my new favorite write up is the LiPo Lounge….check it!

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/LiPo_Lounge

It’s reallly nice to have the wiki to refer to when I’m trying to recall details about the story… It’s great to have it there and any work we junkies do on it, is just gravy… 

I am on the Nocturnal wiki almost as much as the forums.

It’s great and your doing a good job.

•  sometimes it works out i get to see a movie i wanna, like the last bourne movie, when they go to one of those movies
    • Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…
    • http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Well… maybe, maybe  not… I think I’ve finally advanced to the point where I won’t take them to certain movies… if the wife wants them to see it, she can take them… 

• the princess (my youngest) is a sigler fan (she’s 12) she hasn’t heard all the books, just snatches of them and knows the gist of them…she still makes me sit through things, the princess diaries and things like that

Some are actually worth watching, like Hoodwinked…  Other’s, scratch my eyes out, please!!!  Maybe that’s why I like the Sigler… 

• tell me you have not sat through some programming/movies that you’d rather not cause ya love your daughters?? eh? Eh?? EH???

How nice and innocent of you all…   

you da man………………..

well done, sir, well done 

No problem

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Gmork

While there were no deaths in Episode 17, it did make for some interesting back story on Aggie James.  His wiki page was lacking information, so I fleshed that out a bit too…take a peek:

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Aggie_James

U continue to kick azz.

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Gmork

Soap on a rope!

* Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

dont drop the soap

These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

i would still keep my back to the wall around them, ya never know……………

Episode 15 has dropped and I haven’t been mentioned yet. Sigler, you better watch out, 23 days to San Diego, where I can set some Sigler traps. Plenty of ordinance around, since it is a major naval base there.

Profile photo of Gmork

In the absence of new episode (hint…hint…Dark Overlord), I went back on old episodes and found out I missed a couple of details on the Nocturnal wiki fan death list.

I added Paul Fischer who got whacked in episode 5 and added a bloodspot for Martyn Casserly who bit it in episode 10. Two new bloodspots! Let’s hope for more in episode 15!

Profile photo of Gmork

Look at all this Junkie Love! (in a hetero-way)

Thanks again!!

Profile photo of Gmork

My avatar is indeed from The Neverending Story.
    If you remember the story, G’mork is the power behind The Nothing.

Deep Roy was Teeny Weeny in “The Neverending Story”… LOL

Wallerdad

Way to go Bubbah!!!

(whispers) chicken scissors

Faggity Shitter Shitter Dicker Pricker

the neverending story

by the way Gmork, are you a wolverine ?

i have to agree with wallerdad, as much as i hate to, outstanding job on the page Gmork

Sigler put my name in the book also, only I didn’t get a cool gruesome death, I got my ass kicked by BoyCo.
    Maybe Rex will go on a rampage and kill me now.

Wallerdad

Way to go Bubbah!!!

Faggity Shitter Shitter Dicker Pricker

Profile photo of Gmork

Thanks a lot, Wallerdad! It’s been a lot of fun updating it…..and I would encourage anyone else to jump in and have at it!

Outstanding work Gmork, your Wiki page is great

Wallerdad

Way to go Bubbah!!!

Shitter Shitter Dicker Pricker

In March, I am going to San Diego and I am diving the wrecks of the Yukon and the Ruby E (information available on several websites for those that care).

Without listening (I wait until I have the entire Podbook in my hands until I start, I’m that kind of Junkie), I can offer Sigler an easy way out to get me.

It has been mentioned that these things like the dark and below ground / sewers. What about the ocean? They could pull divers into the dark passages of the sunken ships? Especially one like me who will stick his head and camera into the sides of the ship to take photos? I can even offer up suggestions on the description of me in my dive gear, and name some of the buddies I will have that day in San Diego. You can get a whole gaggle of us! I can even now send you photos of the dive boat!

Otherwise, during the rest of my trip to San Diego, I will have to set Sigler traps. (Diving is day 1 there in San Diego.)

what’s with the hair??
    you KNOW his death is gonna be BAD

lucky bastard

the voices just got jealous

he gave you? Receding hairline on the Leftside only? and the voice was great….. one creepy character.. You/He should have a good death.

Profile photo of Chuck Baker

Scott has me running a nursing home, if that isn’t far worse that dying, I can’t think of what it would be.

I do not expect to make the list (LORDIE LOU, i was WRONG!!)

the voices are close to tears
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

lol

rex as a major role in who gets it from the school
    maybe i piss him off because i am such a good looking person………

LMAO

the voices are befuddled by my comment

if the voices are involved

Profile photo of Amy Z.

Your mind isn’t small.

….I love fluffy bunnies

Amy

and I am sure it will come, Who knows? The voices? are they talking to Scott?

no wait…………
    am i on the death list??
    or is he (DAMN HIM) just playing with my demented little mind, building up the hopes of the voices??

time will tell……………

and even though GMORK and TREED are better looking, I am OLDER than they are!!!! I am older, and before I die in real life, I want to die a glorious Junkie death as a character.

Profile photo of Maia W

Just keeps getting better, darlin’! Very kewl to be able to pop over and check this out. I had not realized that there were so many fan-named characters this far into the story – IMPRESSIVE!

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

Profile photo of Tara Kubba

There will be a massacre of some sort, and we’ve gotta be involved somehow.
    Are you the one who’s evaded death a million times? He’s gotta kill you mate. Because if he doesn’t he’s a real Pussay, and I don’t think he should even be listening to his own podcast.
    Someday, you will die.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

Especially now that it is known that I am coming to California in March. Yes, junkies, traveling to give a presentation (actually two of them) at a conference in San Diego in March. Even have a day of diving on some of the wrecks in the San Diego area scheduled.

http://md2008.wilshireconferences.com/sessionPop.cfm?confid=18&proposalid=174

The above link has another photo of me for use in the death list. Plus loads more background info for you Scott.

But Scott is still afraid of me.

Profile photo of Mitch Barchi

potted some familiar faces on the list, sadly I am not :(

Profile photo of Gmork

Personally, I ma hoping for a bloody, bloody end! So far there is only one fan based character (that I’ve been able to tell) that has met there end and they have been immortalized on the wiki list with a blood spot :)

or will you be spared in the end?

Profile photo of Gmork

Junkies —
    The Death List in the Nocturnal Wiki has been updated with the fan based characters mentioned in Episode 13.

Includes avatars, links to user profile pages, and the part of the character in the story. Enjoy!

the voices like you
    The Math god

Profile photo of Gmork

Ok…I made one small change to the Nocturnal wiki….For the one fan-named character than has been confirmed as dead (Robert Wicks), I added a blood stained icon indicating the episode of death!

Check it out the wiki to see the change…I think the blood stain is more appropriate … considering our Dark Overlord.

One of my favorite sites was Brief Glimpses of Somewhere Else. It is resting per the creator and writer Daniel Emery. and thank goodness for Podiobooks.com. Plus all the stuff that Junkie fans listed on the podcast favorite forum.
    I know I have said this before, but….. I just love the way your avatar changes…. and the added text that the voices are watching…. is so funny…..
    I bet the voices are Happy you did that for them.

helps with the DT’s
    sigler’s (DAMN HIM) story bagman was the first psuedopod story (it is an eerie tale of a ghost/specter/poltergeist who takes revenge on criminals and does not know when to stop or can’t stop)
    The Math god

i identify fellow damned dirty junkies more by their avatar pic than by name

The Math god

I want to spend all my time looking things up and checking things out, It keeps me sane while I await my Junkie fix from the next episode. I need my fix…..

Profile photo of Gmork

Alrighty,
    The List of Nocturnal Characters Named for Fans on the Nocturnal wiki has been updated to include the avatars of the fans whose names are being used as characters in the novel.

The avatars are solely based on what users have loaded to this site so if anyone wants to change theirs just shoot me a message/IM/email and let me know what picture you would like to use. Enjoy!

I checked out Tricky Dick….. I just remembered the name, not so much as to the details about him, and it was so informative to see what I had forgotten or just plain missed. I realize that I am in the presence of someone who really smart and dedicated to the cause and gets their TEETH into the task at hand.

outstanding
    The Math god

Profile photo of Gmork

I’ll add the avatars for the ones I have been able to identify on the forums. Probably get around to doing it tonight.

until the person provides a photo
    that could work
    can post a pic in a comment post here
    The Math god

When I am killed, you have a couple of choices for a photo. Either my avatar – which is a photo of me, albeit in scuba gear, or I can link you to a photo of me for a presentation I am giving at a computer conference.

That’s assuming that Sigler EVER gets around to trying to kill me. Of course, Sigler is afraid that if he kills me, then he will not get any more awards, like the “Blood in the Water” award that he was the first annual recipiant of. Appropriately enough, the award features a photo of a shark.

Profile photo of Gmork

I keep a journal on all the books I read — it helps me keep track of storylines, keep a list of vocabulary words I am unsure of and how they are used, and also serves as a refresher for plotlines and character details. It ends up being part cliff notes and part memory lane of the things I liked and disliked about the books I’ve read.

Nothing I keep in my book journal is anywhere as detailed as the wiki for Nocturnal….that more like my journal on steriods…or HGH…or whaever it is those crazy ball players are using!

Also, I just finished a write up on Tricky Dick last night …take a peek! Working on Sucka now. What fun!

Profile photo of Gmork

This could be cool, treed. Adding a picture to the table isnt a probelme and I don’t think it would look too busy.

Only cautions I would have would be:
    1) If a user isnt part of the forum they would have to provide a picture for the wiki
    2) Where I could find a user here on the forums, I linked to that person’s profile. I could take the picture from their profile page and toss it in the wiki. Only trouble is for people (*ahem* like myself) who have loaded avatars rather than actual pictures, then it wouldnt mean as much.

A potential solution for number one, we could put a call out to our fearless Evil leader to ask the people who make his death list to send in a picture.

For number two…I’ll pose the question to all y’all. Wha do y’all think? Would it make a difference (for wiki) if a person on the fan-named character list has a avatar rather than an actual picture of themselves?

Either way I am game for it!

Thanks for your hard work, it makes it so much more fun. It’s a great tool to use to look stuff up even as I listen ( to jog my memory.) I forget easily, who’s dead, who isn’t, which names are Junkie names, etc.

i just had this thought, is there a way to add their junkie photo?? maybe add after the kill??

and if there is a photo of the location, add that too??
    or would it get too busy??

The Math god

Profile photo of Gmork

Thanks treed!
    It’s been fun. I also rearranged the image table so it aligns a little better. I know there are more fan named characters but I haven’t had a chance to go back and listen for them. I’ll get back to it soon. :)

As far as your Robert Wicks question…he is definately a teacher — Kyle Souller was principal at Galileo High. Also according to the text in Episode 8 (timestamp 32:20), Robert Wicks was simply described as a teacher…no subject given.

outstanding work on the junkie death list in the wiki
    question, was robert wicks a teacher or the principal??
    if he was a teacher, what subject………..
    The Math god

Cause that Sigler guy is too chicken (scissored) to kill me. My ghost would rise and haunt him.

And of course, he has to kill me in an original way. Since I have been machine gunned to death on the radio, reported dead of cancer within my own company, and born dead, according to CBS news.

Either that, or he is saving something really gastly for me. Hm, since I am a diver, is any of this taking place beyond water in the sewers?

…the two latest Junkie deaths are not confirmed. There names were mention as missing. I am assuming they are dead and rotting in the,”One Womb” thing.
    The Irishman from Ohio

This is another chance for us to interact with the novel. Sigler is using this as an awsome medium to pull all of this together. I’ll have to buy him a beer if I ever meet him. Or two. Or three. Or however many it takes to have him tell me all his darkest secrets…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

…unnamed, were killed by a possible Marie’s Children earlier in the 20th century. The park incident.
    The Irishman from Ohio

sounds like a plan
    The Math god

Profile photo of Gmork

As I reread that post I thought it might be worth clarifying.

So as the list is currently built I am only adding people to it when they die. What I was proposing above is adding them as soon as we know they are a Junkie being used in the story then updating the “Episode Killed” column when they are indeed killed.

As an example, we know that both Bryan Clausner and Sean Robertson are both names of Junkies but neither of them have been killed yet and it may take many more episodes for either of them to die (if they are going to die at all). So each of them would be on the Junkie list and if/when they die then I can update what episode they died in. Thanks

Profile photo of Gmork

Makes sense, especially if our Overlord will be providing both in his episode posts (hint hint) :)

I was also thinking it might make this process a little easier to to list all the names of the Junkies used in Nocturnal and then adding a column to designate which episode they died in (for the ones that actually do get killed off).

So the table column headings would look somthing like this:

Thoughts? Major objections?

fan name AND user name??
    not everyone uses real name as user name
    (most do not)

(wonder if the voices need to register under their own name??)
    The Math god

I will listen to episode #10 again, but were not names mentioned for the murdered civilians for the 60’s was it?
    The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Gmork

Thanks all!! It’s a great outlet for my anal-rententive tendenacies :D

I will slowly (but surely) be making my way through past episodes to get names of any that I missed. If anyone wants to help that would be great but it’s also helpful for as many Junkies as possible to keep an ear out for any new names in future episodes. Post any names you hear on tis thread and I’ll update them to the wiki.

Thanks! Junkies Rock!

Profile photo of Maia W

Thanks to everybody putting the brain power to this. I’ve been wondering about that myself, but just didn’t have the time to sit down and do it. Having it up on the wiki will make it easier to find than following a post thread, too.

Thanks, guys! You rock hardcore!

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

naaaaaaaaaaaa
    just got too much time on my hands at work

and the voices drive me to this extreme
    The Math god

Profile photo of Tara Kubba

I second that.
    I wish I was attentive as them.

…you kick azz. Both you are dedicated Junkies.

i just don’t remember who the other deaths are
    i guess i could rerun the episodes
    (but then that would show that i cared)
    The Math god

Profile photo of Gmork

Thank you, Treed!
    I heard Scott mention Robert Wicks in the intro but to be honest, I didn’t remember him being killed in the episode. Based on your feedback, I listened to the episode again tonight and confirmed the killing around timestamp 32:56.

The wiki has been updated with the name, character part and episode of death.

Seeing as how I missed the death, this is pretty good confirmation that this works well as a group effort, so thanks again and keep ‘em coming!

the last one was killed in episode 8, his name is in the show notes and scott (DAMN HIM) mentions him at the beginning of the episode, i cannot remember how he dies
    Robert Wicks is the name*
    The Math god

Profile photo of Gmork

If some can confirm for me who the two people that were killed were, I can go in and update it.

I’ve done a good portion of the episode recaps and fleshed out a bunch of the characters, so it’s no problem for me to update….I’m just not sure which characters (who have been killed) were actually real fan names…(maybe I’m not listing close enough!)

Any way, if someone (or some thing … in the case of the voices) can confirm the names, I’ll take care of the rest.

Thanks, Junkies.

i do too much computer geek stuff around my work as it is, i just have gotten lazy about this wiki stuff
    The Math god

I went to wiki and searched Nocturnal, good info, but like you said no one has updated the Fan Death List. But this site is looking pretty good.
    Someday I will learn how to do this stuff, if I live long enough.

Some one (meaning not me, because i don’t know how or who) needs to update the wiki
    there is a section on the junkies death list and there are no names there
    there should be at least two(?) there by now
    ANYWAY

the voices are anxiously awaiting their demise, Sigler (DAMN YOU)
    The Math god

It could be.

Profile photo of Alex Langley

Are junkie names cycled in throughout the whole story?

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Any comments on the week’s episode?..

Yes, this sounds like a good idea as well. So, have we got a list to check for fan names yet?

that’s the way to do it, in the wik pages

The Math god

No confirmations yet. As far as we know the kid could have been converted into an Noctural.

Profile photo of Gmork

This is a cool idea — so much so that I added a section to the Nocturnal wiki page found here.

I think this thread may be a good place to confirm if the people killed were indeed fan names and then it should be added to wiki. The info is too great to not save!

To start the discussion…are we sure Eric Yee (Mobster Johnny Yee’s son) is dead? Episode 2 says he was dragged out of the room but leaves the fate of the child up to inference….anyone notice confirmation of his death?

Thanks guys, Looks like I’m still alive. At least in this story.

Alex Panos, Paul Fisher, the Chinese Mobster’s son, wife, and bodyguards…the Google map helped out a lot.
    The Irishman from Ohio

No guarantees, but i will give it a try.

Ok, Sigler is killing fans, but some of us wait until the book is finished, then gorge ourselves on it all at once. But we would like to know if Sigler killed us off. So can someone keep a running victim list, we can even do it in this thread.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.