This topic contains 19 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Gmork Gmork 6 years, 3 months ago.

"Death From Below" Thong

Now you, my friend, are a true and dedicated Junkie!

Rock on with your bad self!

You folks in the Netherlands really know how to party

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

I would sooo wear that!

I knew that with this group I would get a triple dog dare outta someone.

The challenge has been made…now for the follow through!

What do you mean by “already”? Gross!

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

That’s all I have to say…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

I’m gonna hafta do it now…..  <darn it!>

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

wear a thong that already has blood on it.

…….. Embarassed

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

The coveted triple dog dare. At least we didn’t skip the double dog dare and go right to the coveted triple dog dare. That would be a breach of protocol.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

good point

n8 will start tlking 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

i triple dog dare you

>:)

spiraled down into the gutter fast. I like it. I’m so proud to be counted among this band of junkie brothers and sisters! (Insert sweaty eyeballs here…)

What man worth his salt doesn’t want a vagina, but I won’t..  Nope!  won’t do it!  That’s so beneath me.   I could actually probably get that for the lady… she’d shake her head, swear she’d never wear it and stick it at the bottom of the drawer… 

A valid a good point, wallerdad.

There should be a banana hammock with the EarthCore art blaxed across the front in order to equally serve the male population of the FDO.

We need to start a petition.

That have a penis but want a vagina?  Can they get a "Death From Below Thong"?

So I was slumming on the FDO’s cafepress swag site (as a good Junkie does when they are jonesing for the next fix) and I came across the "Death From Below Thong".

link: http://www.cafepress.com/scottsigler.31289389

Now, it’s clear from the picture on the aforementioned thong that the "death from below" is a no-so-subtle inference to the baddies in EarthCore.  But still, my brain can’t help but disgress to a much more "Beavis & Butthead" explanation for "Death From Below".  And in all practicality, whose woman would wear a "death from below" thong?!?  A mug I can see, but a thong?!

Discuss Junkies….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.