This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Dave Johnson Dave Johnson 4 years, 4 months ago.

Dear Scott, you're a Tool!!!

Sigler,

I just watched the promotional video you posted today about ordering the Starter and you bragged about your “fancy pants” varsity jacket and how you are the only one who has it and the only one who can get it.

I want one. You should sell those babies to the public, dumbass.

Merchandise man!!!

$$$

Later,

Beerdoodle

he is the almighty one, he deserves perks every now and then

the jacket was nice and all, but i’d rather have the Oribiting Death jersey that was seen during the Tailgate tour.

RHIP ya whiny little snot… Rank Has Its Privilages… don’t worry, when the next ultra cool swag comes out that the FDO gets all to hisself, the jacket will be available for junkie purchase.

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

• That’s how I ended up doing the X-ray company patches.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me! UNdead Knight! King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)! Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

I’m the TWTJ (the Tool Wearing the Jacket).

The FDO is totally cool with it as long as you’re not out to make $$$ off of it.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

very nice

a black and orange letterman’s jacket + GFL hat (for swiping the logo) + getting a Kraken’s logo that big = kick ass jacket.

Come to think of it, I DO need a lighter jacket as my black leather trench is great in cold weather, but too heavy for milder weather….

But fuck me, props to someone finally using the proper form of “you’re” on the interwebz.

Mr. & Mrs. Buzz Killereth raised me to be a good Grammar Nazi ;)

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

By which I mean can you fasten the arms all the way around the back?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.