This topic contains 338 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of athanas athanas 3 years, 8 months ago.

Dear Monday

Why you acting like a Monday, bitch?

I won’t kick you in the duodenum as long as Total Beverage still has a handle of Kraken for $19.95 when I get off.

from work is going to be a bad day, be that A monday, tuesday or whatever

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

Couldn’t agree with that more!!

oops…. I pooped

You have a point. Tuesday is far worse than Monday, however; I feel that Wednesday is the worst day of the week, because it’s smack dab in the middle of everything.

Either that or Sunday, because Sunday is the last day of relaxation you’ll get until Friday night. *ominous music*

— You’re not negative! You’re just positively challenged.

I also don’t mind Monday, Tuesday is way worse than Monday apart from getting home, waiting till 9pm then its Stargate Universe time which is the only good thing that happens.

Then again I hardly do anything at work (not by choice, I’m just that good everything gets done quickly :) ) so I pretty much do sweet FA.

Right, so there’s obviously some Monday hatred going down here, which is understandable, really it is. What I’m wondering though is am I the only person that doesn’t mind Mondays? Personally I think Tuesday sucks way more cock than Monday. It’s the worst day. Monday you have the weekend to feel good about, Wednesday you hit that half week point, thurs and fri just bring you closer to time off. Tuesday though, Tuesday’s got nothing going for it, other than cheap day at the cinema.

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Not too shabby! Not too shabby at all. But that doesn’t mean I don’t still have my eye on you! Yell

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

Must be nice, Wolf. Some days I think all *my* days are Mondays!!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Since I’m “retired” for a while now, all my days are Sundays. Your services are no longer required. In other words.

YOU’RE FIRED!!!

Have a nice day.Smile

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan,

Friend of Junkies everywhere

Go fuck off and die.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Seems like I’ve already been at work all day and it turns out it’s only a little after 10. Why do Monday’s have to last so long? Must be some kind of time space distortion slowing down all the clocks. Research needed.

One shot one kill? Please, I don’t have that kind of time.

It’s been a great weekend. Please continue that trend and throw me a frickin’ bone.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I hate you for ruining my week.

Sincerely,

IBS

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

You thought you had me on the floor beaten and bleeding, didn’t you? Until Tuesday rode in on his white horse and saved me. Ha! You lose, muthaf*cka. You LOSE!

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

My wife got them stoned on nip after dinner. It was some funny shit watching 5 cats roll in it and then start to chase their tails.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Unfortunately for us, the fat old kitty was not responsible for the faucet leaking, or the disposal not working. The Big guy spent a bit part of the weekend on plumbing repairs. but we have a brand new disposal and pretty, shiny new faucet. W00T

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

After posting earlier I thought that the kitchen sink faucet sprung a leak. Nope just the cats playing in the sink and getting water all over the place.

Seems on my end Monday Fucked me. Ohh well, Thats why there is lube. Right???? BTW really like the Fixer Logo..

I won, so go fuck yourself.

motherfuck you, bitch.
    I wake up with a hangover at 3:30 in the morning and can’t get back to sleep. Today has been nothing but a mental drain where I was looking forward to going home, cutting the lawn, and then vegging out watching the game.

Then I get a phone call that says there’s a scheduled showing of the house from 6:00 to 7:30 tonight, totally dry fucking my entire evening worth of plans.

Feel free to eat a fresh pile of steaming maggot shit, why don’tcha?

Don’t ever let Monday win. :)

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

You are the bestest Bro!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

Yesterday was just fanfrickintastic. And all because I have real friends on this shitrock planet.

Husband of Susan,

The mind-blowingly painful sunburn was just a bonus.

You were actually pretty ok today. You didn’t throw me any nasty curve balls and let me have an enjoyable day off from work. I’m guessing this is a once in a blue moon type of thing, so I’m kind of expecting you to go back to being crappy day next week. But it was nice while it lasted.

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, Member of the Gutter Sistren, and Pastry Princess

[flickr-photo:id=4759167440,size=m]

Let me guess something to so about the kangaroo you hit.

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Thanks for nothing, arsehole.
    hateyouhateyouhateyouhateyouhateyouhateyouhateyouhateyouhateyou…

it was over 100 degrees where I was in the stands today…I feel wasted.

Please, please don’t end up with a heat headache tonight, totally making the day suck that much more.

you hung around all week long last week, just show yourself and be gone with ya. GO! GO ON GET!!!!

Galaxy Bowl winning Quarterback Rich Bennett…Wabash Wolfpack

…at 3pm Saturday afternoon. It has now been changed to Monday at 5am. Seriously? Five o’clock in the frikkin’ morning??!!

I blame YOU, Monday. I blame you.

… Hallmark card writers go.

You can make it mind. Now this Wednesday … she is a bitch!

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

I agree! Just poking a little fun at you. It will make more sense later. When I had my Fudog tat done the artist told me some pink would really look good if I would let him use it. I told him sure go ahead. He said really? I said ya. He started laughing and told me most men pitch a fit if he tries to use pink on them. I think it did make a huge difference in the look of my tat. When I got married I was wearing a pink tie. :)

Pink just happens to be my favorite color. If you really think about it, pink is THE perfect color. It combines the purity of white with the intense love that red provides. Pink is the perfect representation of pure love. Pink is passion. Pink is creativity. Pink is soulful. Pink is mellow brilliance. Pink is …well Pink simply is perfect.

Husband of Susan,

You already suck and you are still 3 days away and ready to ruin my day after a perfectly good weekend. >:(

Sort of fits you…….NOT! You maybe a marshmallow softy and all but pink aint gonna cut it! It would be nice if Christmas came early this year. :)

Right now, I’ve taken over her 2nd gen pink Nano that she inherited from me when I got the now deceased Touch.

Husband of Susan,

I’m trying real hard to be a good little boy so Santa will bring me one of the new 4th generation Touch’s with all the gizmos, bells and whistles.

Husband of Susan,

Sound like a new one may be in order… :)

Galaxy Bowl winning Quarterback Rich Bennett…Wabash Wolfpack

Still waiting for the official offer letter, so maybe Monday was jacking with me. Either that or I’ll get the official news on like a Thursday and at will be trustworthy.

- It’s all fun and games until you lose an eye. Then it’s fun and games you can’t see.

Thanks for not sucking half as hard as I thought you would have….

“I’m making perfect sense. You’re just not keeping up.”

A while back, I dropped my Ipod Touch. Darn it, cracked glass. NBD. A while later, I dropped it again. SOB! Shattered glass. Shit. So I order all the parts I needed to fix it. (Kaching!) I spent a couple of hours repairing all the boo-boos and got it working like new again. YEE HAW! Then I immediately knocked it off the desk. yeah yeah yeah. I’m a clucking futz. SO i ordered more parts and waited. All parts sorta promptly arrived and repairs were made again. Complete and utter FAIL! So now not only am I out around a hunnert bucks worth of parts, My Ipod is a now a paper weight. So Monday, tanks fer nuthin. Tuesday, Kiss my big ole fuzzy butt!

Husband of Susan,

Stay vigilant. Never trust a good Monday!

Period.

is it is time for Monday Night Football.

An hour and a half in traffic this morning. Monday, you SUCK donkey balls! But, I did not give in… had a productive day at work, then went to Kick Boxing class (first time ever!) and I pummelled that bag like it was your f’ing FACE, Monday. Take THAT and THAT. Hahahahahaha.

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I got a promotion at work today. You’re just fucking with me, aren’t you? AREN’T YOU!?!? I’m watching you, Monday…

- It’s all fun and games until you lose an eye. Then it’s fun and games you can’t see.

Sunday ended on a bitch of a down note. You’d be wise not to continue the downward trend or you’ll be left twitching like Apollo Creed.

‘Nuff said.

And I still hate the Fuck outta Monday, Go away you…Shoooo,,,…..Wolfpack quarterback…..Richno3…….out

Why are you intent on sending me postal. Why? WHY????

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~Proud Member of the Gutter Sistren~

I’d like to propose a toast to Monday:

“May you be framed for a crime you didn’t commit,

be sentenced to life in prison,

share a cell with a 345 lb man named ‘Tiny’,

who will take great joy in getting to know you…in the biblical sense.”

this is a pain in the ass and from what I’ve been reading, this has been a huge problem with chevy/GM that they didn’t even bother to fix in the late 90′s/early 2000′s.

And the higher ups wonder why people stopped buying their shit… Yell

I’ve got a few things I’m going to try tonight in the hopes that it helps the problem.

Wolfpack quarterback…..Richno3…….out

goddamn passlock is still acting up.
    Battery is currently disconnected in the hope that that resets the whole works. If not, back to the shop this weekend which is more f*ckin’ money I don’t have to spend. >:-(

Good News on a monday???? Uhhh Ohh, keep an eye open for the unexpected

Nice little 1-2 combo today.

First, somehow the theft prevention system in my car got activated; don’t know if someone tried to mess with my car last night or if it’s just another problem on the horizon.

This specific model of Chevy has something called a Passlock which basically shuts off the gas line when it’s been triggered so it won’t start. Was about ready to go ballistic when I read that in the manual, but found how to bypass it on the interwebz. Sadly, took an additional 10 minutes for the process to work after I burned about 10 trying to figure out what the hell’s going on.

THEN, I get on the road and find out that presently, at mile #17 of my 20 mile long trip to work, there’s a car fire on the highway, backing up traffic to about mile #6 of my trip. Needless to say, I was quite a bit late this morning.

Tonight better not suck, Monday, I’m warning you.

I woke up this morning to…good news! What treachery is this? Why are you toying with me?

oh no, i hope it dosent get stuck on a loop and drive me nuts

Ya know a road flare in the tank fixes many problems. It should be the #1 tool in the box.

It does seem to be running a bit better, though.

Here’s hoping I don’t need another $600 to keep it from blowing up anytime soon.

Go on. Sing it. You know you want to.

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

OUCHY!!!!!

really? $615? You fuckin’ suck.

You be a good little Bitch and I will beer you tonight. Deal???

I woke up with an evil sinus headache this morning that turned into a migraine and threatened to have me yakking at work. Luckily one Zyrtec-D and four Excedrin migraine pills later, it finally subsided! That headache was threatening to make this a Monday….now it’s back to weekend relaxation!
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

I’m gunning for you, don’t dare show up at the end of my weekend, or you will regret it. What do you mean Fuck off you gonna come anyway. Why I ought ta……

Working on day three of this fucking headache… Otherwise my day would have been fine!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

why you being such a bitch? That’s Monday’s job.

Shape up, or you and I are gonna rumble, son.

it did form me

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~~

[flickr-photo:id=3725861718,size=m]

Laughing

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

This headache is seriously kicking my ass. And I have a crapload of work I *have* to get done tonight. Now that I’m home from work… Ugh.

Richno3…….out

“lapse into an alcoholic coma”.

It’s damn good sleep, though.

You will never find a more descriptive and creative swearer than me and B.W. Crites.

Has it?

That’s the ONLY way to make this simplified plan any simpler as a raccoon missing half it’s brain cavity could get the gist of what’s going on after a week or two; these people have had years.

The mental image of the stick figure shitting into its hand while bellowing “UUUGH!” is hilarious.

And call it a paid day off….

Richno3…….out

Let’s just hope Thursday doesn’t bring more of the same…

when Monday deguises as Wednesday. Too damn sneaky I tell ya.

Richno3…….out

Who said Monday could wait around the corner just to jump out and surprise me on Wednesday?

After a 18 pack or so. I need sleep. Or just plain ass pass out.

Richno3…….out

monday is gana have to call all its partners

you can keep rollin’ till the wee hours of the mornin’.

Right before I moved to Colorado some friends from high school and I went on a 4 day trip to the Oregon coast…well, techincally, “4 day bender” would make more sense as I don’t believe we really drank anything that wasn’t alcohol related.

That was a fun trip.

Richno3…….out

I have been known to pop a top the first thing after waking up.

Tends to start the day off right.

As in the old Doors song ” woke up Monday morning and got myself a Beer” Gonna have to try that. Don’t think work will like it. But FU them if they cant take a joke, or a drunk meeee…

Richno3…….out

Seems my Monday has been going on for over two weeks now…

[flickr-photo:id=4730644738,size=m] • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

eeeeewwwww!!!

Got to work on time, actually got some work done. Signed up for Xtreme Bootcamp! and lived thru the first workout. Monday, you are my b*tch!

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Next week please bring me a six pack

You suck oozing, gonorrhea-infected moose testicles dipped in pig-shite! Thanks for nothing, you worthless piece of crap.

See you next week.

Regards,

Scott

[flickr-photo:id=4730644738,size=m] • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

on a course.

I shall be spreading the word of Siglerism to the Danes.

Are there any posters/flyers I can print out to put in the Danish offices to try and get new recruits?

Mr Fast Fingers (title bestowed upon me by guestford_junkie)

Today, you get hugs.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Richno3…….out

what a crap day, ‘cos I was off the last two weeks.

And this is my first day back – writing tech documents and now finally settling down to write my own material.

Damn, I’ve gotta lot of stories to finish!

you are the hardest when you come as the first day back to work after a vacation. All the WORK has piled up. And I have to get it done today…..AHHHHHHH!!!!

Richno3…….out

Thank you for showing me how completely and totally inept the 2 showroom managers are when it comes to actually reporting what sort of cash was brought in on a daily basis.

Thank you ever so much for showing me that they haven’t ever really counted down the drawer…ever…and pretty much pull figures out of their ass, even though the procedure has been revamped and redone to the point that it can only be simpler if the entire process was shown as a stick figure shitting into it’s hand while bellowing ‘UUUGH!”.

If I play my cards right, though, I’ll get a four day weekend for the holiday.

ANCESTOR: Episode #5 bite me!

aka nilling

aka nilling

cant wait for the next 21 hours of sideways anal rape! Someone is getting punched today!!!

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue

I’ve seen Henry a lot of times in the UK, both with the band and doingthe stand-up!

Brilliant

I’ think the placement of the next two is fantastic because I’m on a break from the day job!

So far, you haven’t even come CLOSE to the steaming pile of crap that was my Sunday. How do you feel now, huh? Inadequate? Hopeless? Helpless? Well, good. Now you understand how you make *me* feel every week.

Mind you, Monday isn’t quite over yet. Perhaps I should be keeping my mouth shut until it’s finished, lest it bring out the big guns…

Yup, that’s pretty much how they feel….

You’re acting a bit like Monday. Its not very becoming.

you bitch.

I was doped up on Tylenol PM to make sure I slept on the flight home (as I was getting home 2 hours before I had to go to work) but somewhere over Canada you made sure to let me know that I’m getting NO sleep on this 5 hour flight.
    Oh, but you were so kind when you allowed me to doze somewhere between 14,000 feet and being startled awake by landing, so I thank you for that 5 to 10 minutes.

Then, you FINALLY got together with the Tylenol when I laid down to catch a 45 minute powder nap before going to what was going to be a shitty day by allowing me to sleep through my alarm and not get to work until quarter to 1 this afternoon.

Bitch, you owe me big next week.

Richno3…….out

I’ve only just now gotten over you, and now I hear that you’re visiting again in TWO FRIKKIN DAYS. Ass.

Mondays go
    yet, I’m an OJ till the day I die.
    So hit me with your best shot, Monday.

#
    the NEW Chief of SFPD
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/ma

I proactively hate you.

Thanks for just laying there… it’s a pretty big change for how much you’ve actively tried to screw me over for the last few months.

Unfortunately, you’re not that much fun this week around… kind of a passive screw-over, huh?

It’s time for you to get up, get a cab, and get out of my life… here’s some money for the ride… don’t forget your panties.

I need you gone so i can get on to the rest of the week… you already pushed Tuesday out of the way, you dead arse… don’t keep me from an enjoyable Wednesday…

Be gone!!!

Road Captain for the INSERT NAME HERE Bike Club • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

[flickr-photo:id=4650628802,size=m]

Who the hell said you could happen on a Tuesday???

Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

“But I’m always dreaming. Even when I’m awake.”

You are gone, yet I remain.

Until next time, worthy adversary.

Why???

You said doo-doo Innocent

Yes, I know that I in some small part contributed to the suckage by over-imbibing last night. But that’s no reason to make me feel like doo-doo all day!

Well, fuck you, too!

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Seriously?

Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I love to use that one. :)

I need to start drinking coffee to prepare for yesterday.

funny enough, that’s exactly how I feel about Monday!

Nice Jurassic Park reference (and one of my fav parts of the movie!). I’m just hoping Monday doesn’t attack and eat me like the velociraptors Surprised
    ———–

Just had a vision of Gmork looking straight ahead at Tuesday, but seeing Monday out of the corner of her eye and uttering “Clever girl” under her breath before Monday attacks her.

You are disguised as a Tuesday, but you can’t fool me!
    ———–

thanks for showing me I’m not nearly the hardass I think I am.

Guess there may be hope for me still.

I had no idea that today was Monday. I think you actually swapped places with Tuesday and tomorrow is Monday.

Here’s hoping the rest of the week goes as smoothly!

Captain of the Touchback and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Memorial Day or not, I’m watching you.

I’m kicking your @$$ to the curb this week, Monday. don’t come back until… well… next Monday!

Road Captain for the INSERT NAME HERE Bike Club • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

[flickr-photo:id=4650628802,size=m]

You have no power over me this week! It’s Tuesday that’s gonna be the bitch….

Monday is Memorial Day: Beer and dead animal cooked to my liking

Tuesday: full day of work, but I won’t care.

Wednesday: work until about 3:00, then off to the airport.

4th to 13th: I’ll be in Alaska and will be having too awesome a time to care.

Monday the 14th: Spawn of Satan, Barbed Cock of Evil

Dear Monday

Thanks for making my Friday a Monday. I thought yesterday was Friday, just to wake up today and realize I had another day of work head. It’s a rare thing to have two Mondays in a week, but it happened to me today!!!
    ———–

Now wait a tick…. that rat bastard followed me over to thursday – you wait until I tell Friday about that crap

Take no prisoners. Take no ….Thursday crashers!

Next Monday should be called Sunday2.0….

Does that mean that next Tuesday (day after Memorial Day) is really Monday since it is the first day of the week?

Or do we just boycott the official Monday for next week and start the work week with Mommy Bags Day?

That sounds great to me… starting the week for once with something positive…

~ Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo!

~ Linebacker for the Mars Planets

The world does need a few less crappy ex-boyfriends…

However, the charming and fun-loving ex-boyfriends caused by mutual breakup are okay (you hear me Divine-Super-Being… no need to strike me down…).

What fun-filled way would be a fitting sacrifical method? Tar-n-feather? Bamboo under the fingernails? Non-Stop episodes of the Bachelor, Bachelorette, Desparate Housewives, and Telle-Tubbies?

~ Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo!

:-p

example: next Monday, Memorial Day, I will most likely be grilling felled animal and consuming beer.
    That Monday is OK in my book.

everybody hates you! you have no friends. go shuck yourself!

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

can you tell Wednesday to hurry it’s ass up so I can get this fraggin’ tooth fixed already?

only took you a week to come up with this clever retort.

Is your game slipping?

…what I *should* be doing is sacrificing ex-boyfriends, considering he’s the one who’s made the last two Mondays unbearable. grrrr

~Writer, activist, book nerd, boozehound, gamer, slapper, sandgroper, accident waiting to happen~

for being a douche bag. I’m going to bed

Take no prisoners. Take no ….friggindouchebagmondaybuttmuchingassfacepricks!

You’re going to be nice to me today, right??? It is my birthday afterall!!!

*The Juicer*, Head Biker Babe, Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4607874222,size=m][flickr-photo:id=4607874212,size=m]

• On call for the week and starting off with Monday……
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me! UNdead Knight! King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)! Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

Be gentle with me this week… I’m tired of the rough stuff…

Folks in Aussie-Land are supposed to be sacrificing wallabies, roos, and dingos… not goats.

Silly lass… goat sacrificing is for North American Red Necks…

You’ve barely even started and you’re already becoming problematic. I don’t know what I did to make you hate me so much, but how many sacrificial goats will it take to fix it?

~Writer, activist, book nerd, boozehound, gamer, slapper, sandgroper, accident waiting to happen~

Though I haven’t yet figured out where I’m going to put it.

I think I more than qualify as an Imperial Pint! Kiss

*The Juicer*, Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Nice artwork… love the designs.

the tat thread. Phantom just added pics of hers and mine are on there too.

*The Juicer*, Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Hence the “Addictive” statement, eh?

Love the Celtic designs… lots of versatility and a nice alternative to the often-times overused tribal designs.

One of seven tats that I have.

… is that your tat in your avatar?

Nice butterfly… is it a Tribal Monarch? Or a Celtic Knot Monarch?

Tough to tell on these 85×85 picts…

how does that decide what your rank is?

Wink

… A man never gives permission to a woman… a woman makes a man THINK he’s giving her permission just to spare his extremely fragile (and ultimately false) sense of superiority.

But I figure if I believe in the illusion long enough maybe someday it will come true… just once!

~ Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo! ~ Linebacker for the Mars Planets

You are supposed to be going to my tour stops!!

Maybe we could work something out.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Head Biker Babe…. me likey!!!! Laughing

We need all the Biker Babes with actual riding skills that we can find.

Backseat ornaments are great and all, but nothing better than a beauty on her own hog.

Sweet!

I’ll sign you up and get your riding leathers on order.

~ Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo! ~ Linebacker for the Mars Planets

…and a nice tribute. With a nice piece like that, you could be the Head Biker Babe.

Given those requirements, I could definitely be a contributing member.

That is GORGEOUS!

How many of my tour stops were you going to? ;)

the rest of the Sistren, but I have a lower back piece AND a “cleavage companion”, as you call it. And they are NOT drawn with a sharpie! But before anyone calls my lower back piece a “tramp stamp”, know that it’s a cross in honor of my Dad who passed away a few years ago.

[flickr-photo:id=4360094911,size=m]

The Sistren may love the gutter, but we’re not tramps! Kiss

Since most of our meetings will undoubtedly be held in bars – as well as the many upcoming conflicts where we will do battle with Athanas Stinc, perhaps a bar theme! Based on seniority, my followers will be Pitchers, Pints and Half-Pints! WIth a few select senior officers as Imperial Pints.

What say you?

…but I can ride a motorbike! Does that count?

the tats! Wink

and Secret Security, not to mention the ACK!gasms, so count me in! Laughing

Cause I really needed that! *sarcasm*

Tongue out

… us poor males.

All this talk of getting, Getting, dependents, tattoos, hot biker chicks, and babies has my head spinning… where the hell am I again?

Back to your original question: Yes, you can be a hot biker babe if you want to… you are definitely enough of an evil minx to fit the bill… or maybe I should say EVIL… MUHAH-ha-ha-ha-ha!

I’m not the one who started talking about babies!! I simply asked about being a biker chick. You are the one who brought up dependents.

I’ll let Kali handle your assumption that the Sistren would want to ride you…. *insert evil grin here*

But you are encouraged to bring your two dependents with you… but leave the kiddies at home.

It’s a little early to be talking about having babies… we haven’t even taken a first ride yet. A little forward, aren’t you?

But it would be cool to be the official biker for the Gutter Sistren…

Are you looking to have babies with biker babes? Or biker babes with babies?? Do the babies have tattoos too???

… there’s “getting” and then there’s “Getting”… and I don’t think they are mutually exclusive… in fact, they may actually be dependents in this case.

It would all depend if you had any tattoos… Tattoos are a must. At least a tail-piece, a lower belly piece, or a cleavage companion would be a definite “in”.

However, these could be hand-drawn with a sharpie… i do have a pretty steady hand… ;-)

And who are these “we” you speak of??? Is there more than one? You’re not talking about the rest of your sisters in the Gutter Sistren are you?

Can we be one??? Tongue out

… leather jackets, biker logo patches, hot biker babes (with awesome tattoos), and secret handshakes?

At the minimum, the biker babes are a must… all else is negotiable.

Tempting incentive, I must admit.

But the determining factor would be the official title of your followers and joiners… it would have to be something really groovy…

and class deprived.

short men who yell alot and self publish their own books…

You may be on to something.

my bad…

Junkie from Oz :~ Big Gavin ~: [flickr-photo:id=4535505337,size=m]

He was Down under last month like the FDO – mmmm maybe they are a travelling troupe….

[flickr-photo:id=4527744635,size=m]

link = http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4019/4527744635_a12f73fc38_o.jpg

BigJohn has resorted to spritzing himself. We need an assistant!!
———–

It still comes only as a minor relief, knowing they still lurk Down Under.

Global marketing, bah! Like the Labor Service, your Marketing Tools can easily be swapped out for implements of mass destruction. I cannot, in good and sober conscience, allow you to run amok unchecked. Therefore, I announce the globalization of BigJohn as a watchdog effort and to keep you in line.

GlobalJohn promises Guinness to all who join him.

I didn’t even consider that. Would make a great new story for the FDO.

Alien Huntsman Spiders hide… Um… down under, laying eggs in unsuspecting… Um.. Victims… which then mature and eat their way out. Now THAT may even give the chicken scissors a run for its money for gut-churning gruesomeness.

just because Pongo and I have set up what will soon be a global marketing force.

(well, really it’s all his doing, but people have a hard time dealing with a chimp, so I’m the mouthpiece for the whole thing)

similar to the Nomads chapter of any outlaw motorcycle club, Sigtards are an enforcer group of Junkies that belong to the roving group that goes across the nation taking care of business when the local chapters are having problems.

Bring it, hambone.

::spritzes self with glisteny water::

ummm…not for athanas. It’s for del.

…but I can assure you, there are definitely NO huntsman spiders ‘down under’. Just wanted to clarify that.

Pfft. Athanas, Limited Partnership, at best.

Oh yeah, I went there.

And I do mean the slightest chance, that there are huntsman spiders down under, I’m turning in my man card. It was most definitely a mistake. I do apologize; I meant Down Under. :)

Is it your impression that “Sigtard” means:

(1) “a Junkie or group of Junkies that guards, protects, or keeps a protective or restraining watch over their fellow Junkies”

or

(2) “a Junkie who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way”

Just wanted to make sure I was clear on it before I start promoting it under article 12, subsection 4 of the Athanas, Inc. Terms of Use…

I’m not the slightest bit impressed by your trash talking and chest beating and muscle flexing and glistening man-flesh….

…um, sorry. What were we talking about again?

… which version BigJohn was referring to.

He doesn’t strike me as the type who would make such a rookie mistake.

My bet is that it was a subtle slip of the tongue… so to speak.

You should always capitalise ‘Down Under’ when talking to an Australian. When you already *live* Down Under, the phrase “going down under” has an entirely different meaning. :P

we gonna have to do this shit again, hoss?

but if it begins getting used, I would be ok with it.

as long as I am compensated fairly with many, many riches.

You talked smack about one of our newest members, backhandedly calling her a cow. I should kick you in your insensitive nuts for that!

(psst! I think the two-guys-fighting-over-her is working!)

…using public humiliation in addition to gutting, grinding, quartering, flogging, tar and feathering, shaving, and bludgeoning… if the mood strikes.

Oh, and BigJohn… the trip Down Under is just a nice perk… the real benny is calibrating this misguided lad and correcting another kretin who is not giving men a good name…

Athanas… is “Sigtard” in the wiki…? My first reaction to that moniker may not be an accurate one. Please illuminate this humble Junkie…

in that when someone messes with our own, we show up en masse to kill/rend/frag/destroy. It’s in our nature.

That’s how being a Sigtard works, right?

I’m pretty sure you just called one of our newest junkies a baby buffalo. Not scoring points, man.

Not me, of course. Especially with all those huntsman spiders running around. But some might. Just not me. My motivations are pure. :)

ever seen the video of the lions attacking the water buffalo calf, only to be bumrushed by a heard of about 80 water buffalos?

Yeah…that’s us.

I should probably be more concerned about everybody’s willingness to inflict hideous pain and suffering on a complete stranger, but …dammit if it don’t make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Wink Thank you x

That’s fabulous! Unfortunately, my ex is computer illiterate… but I’m definitely bookmarking that page for future use.

here’s hoping you’re not so bad: my tooth isn’t hurting today, I’m going to see Henry Rollins tonight, AND I’ve got tomorrow off.

Don’t let me down, Tuesday, don’t let me down.

sorry to hear how all of that went down.

Might I suggest http://www.pinstruck.com/whatispinstruck.htm?

… it’s that I’m almost always correct… in the 98 percentile.

For the other 2%…

*Scott cracks his knuckles and neck and scowls convincingly*

…you can always call on your Junkie Bullyboys to open up major hurt on the dumbass.

If we can’t be there to do it ourselves, our global network of “subtle emphasis engineers” can eventually track his butt down and help him see the error of his stupidity.

But seriously, it’s a sucky situation and it’s good to see you are taking a more positive approach… humor is always the best cure.

Evil WILL be done! Muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

(Ok, so I’m actually hoping that ScottEPond is right and karma will take care of things, but if not…I have a can of wh00p that is totally begging to be opened on his arse!)

~Writer, activist, book nerd, boozehound, gamer, slapper, sandgroper, accident waiting to happen.~

Stop being Monday’s bitch. That is all.

Up yours. I’m leaving you. Again. Seriously, I don’t know why I keep coming back despite how crappy you really are. Yes, I realize I’ll be back again next week, but damn it, I really, really hate you. Screw you, I’m gonna go hang out with Tuesday again.

CAPTCHA: sensitive depraved Oye.

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, Member of the Gutter Sistren, and Pastry Princess

thanks for the news that I’m having a root canal in a week and a half, just shy of 2 and a half weeks before I go to Alaska on vacation. Having to scramble my ass and find $650 that DOESN’T totally deplete any spending cash I might take with me on the trip is a real pleasure.

however, I thank you for the 15 vicodin that I know have for pain that I can easily tolerate when I think of what I could do with 15 vicodin in the future. :-D

And not only from the “stand up and do it like a man” standpoint.

So sorry you had to deal with the cowardly approach… but hold onto the thought that what goes around comes around eventually, Del.

In spades… so hope for a big turnaround.

And sorry to hear it!

Jayguana

I’m sorry to hear that Del. That totally blows.

Yep, it doesn’t get much lower than that. Bluebottles have more backbone.

That sucks, del. Sorry to hear that. That’s the new low in class.

Don’t F**K with me today, Monday… I’m not in the mood for your shit.

You’d think coming home (after two weeks away) to debt collectors, a messy house and a massive work backlog would be enough, right? But, NO! You gotta put the boot in while I’m down.

So yeah, thanks heaps for the break-up text message – yes, TEXT MESSAGE – from my boyfriend of four and a half years. Fuck you very much. Just what I needed.

Well what do you know? Today turned out to be a pretty good day! The entire house is unpacked. All that is left is to hang the curtains and the pictures and it will be just like home!

I don’t suppose next Monday I could get a repeat performance?

LOL!!! Tongue out

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

I’m not sure how to say this, after all the time we’ve spent together.

But I’m really tired of you trying to treat me like your little bitch.

How about this: Stop f*cking with me and I’ll stop saying you’re a little wh0re to everyone I meet… I’ll even agree to stop posting the pictures of you screwing everyone else here.

And no… I don’t want to be friends, you sodomizing bastard!

-Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo!

so does that mean this one will be for all the world to see?

Exhibitionists, the lot of ya’s.

…carry on.

I officially call this the start of a girl pile on athanas!!
———–

that too…

and I thought I’d be loved for my brain…

I want the half with the tongue! That must be the good half!!

Tongue out

giggidy. >:-)

It’s sexy! Tongue out

You and a hangover and never a joy; combined, you suck moldy goat ass.

You almost thwarted me. But I clawed my way out of a sinus headache this morning to drag my ass to work. You will not best me!
———–

… and treated you like MY bitch for a change. I’ve slapped you and tossed your sorry ass to the curb.

Now let’s wee what your friends (the twins: Tuesday and Wednesday, the nympho: Thursday, and your crotchety old mother: Friday) have to offer me.

I bet I can go five for five and not even break a sweat!

-Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo!

You kicked my ass, but then Mommy Bags Day came and kicked your ass. All Hail Mommy bags Day!

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

• First I go to the Doctor’s office – where he is going to change out a drug at my request.
  • Then back to WORK after TWO WEEKS vacation.
  • To find out that I can’t log onto my work laptop. Took until 3PM to get it bypassed so I can use it again.
  • Then wading thru 300+ e-mails from when I was gone.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me! UNdead Knight! King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)! Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

Jesus, weren’t you here last week? Just leave me the f**k alone already!

and then making me work instead of enjoying it.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Dear Tuesday,

Thanks for giving us even more perfect weather than yesterday, when I’m feeling well enough to leave the house – but CAN’T – because the long weekend is over and I have a mountain of work to do. Way to rub my nose in it.

Thanks for bringing us such gorgeous, perfect beach weather for yesterday’s public holiday…WHILE I WAS TOO SICK TO LEAVE THE HOUSE!

Bring on Tuesday!

Your reign of terror in the UK is over I wish all my junkie friends around the world equal success in throwing off the yoke of your vile influence. I suspect that the Tuesday with which we have replaced you is likely to be just as corrupt and underhand though methinks

Pusher, Poet and Pet Protector

Monday, you son of a bitch… at least kiss me on the cheek after you are done screwing me over all day long.

Hope your pal, Tuesday, is at least a little more considerate… you know: dinner, movie, cuddling, candles, and THEN biting the pillow.

Shuck you and shuck your mother!

You really fucked me over … too bad your mates sunday and saturday had already double crossed me and done me like a 2 bit porn queen

Pusher, Poet and Pet Protector

Dear Monday,

Like a fine wine, you have aged well. My monthly three hour financial meeting that I run was cancelled today saving me a lot of prep and work. I may end up liking you afterall….or at least tolerating you.
    ———–

Like its not bad enough that you’re an asshole who treats me like crap, you have to get the people around me in on it too??

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I’ve had better. I’m so over you and will now be hooking up with your friend Tuesday. PEACE

Your night of sleep sounds a lot like mine.

Thanks Monday.Undecided
    ———–

you filthy whore…thanks for starting at 3:30 this morning. You have NO idea how glad I am that I was able to get 3 hours of sleep last night and how much I’m looking forward to dragging ass all day today.

Again, thank you for being a right tw*t.

well your Monday was our SUNDAY! Muhahahah Take that Time traveler!

The “Taint” punch is never ‘Sporting’

It’s sporting a Glove of +8 Taint Punch.

then just when I thought this is MINE… you sucker punched me…

• You let me fix that stupid drawer tha thas been broken for a while, but you also let me sleep in……

It’s Tuesday in Australia – HAH!

If I were a man I’d tell you to suck my syphylis infected cock. Just saying.

I worked the weekend so you were nothing special today. Ya you most heinous day weep, I made you my biotch AGAIN! I know payback will be hell, but I will gloat while I can and cuss you later.

Funky Name Brotha! & Pusher twice over!

Mother.
    Fucker.

I have you off. I stayed up quite late last night. I expected to sleep until my heart’s conetent.

So what do you do? You have some automated frickin’ polictal call bot call me 5 $#!@ing times between 7:30 and 8:00, essentially waking me up and ruining my slothful ways.

That’s it; we’re done. Fo frig yourself, bitch.

You know, you weren’t too bad yesterday. Dare I say, you were a “good day”.
    Plus, when I see you next, I’ll be on a furlough (which sucks as I won’t be getting paid, but it’ll be a day off nonetheless,) so that’ll be 2 weeks in a row where we would seem to be agreeable.

Is this the start of something good?

but you are not all that bad. YEAH, RIGHT…

As you live your last 5 min, I just wanted to let you know, I’m not sad your dying! Though, some cool stuff happened today, on the whole you are a hole.

Eat a weiner.

Love

Finaldrive!

Undead Champion, HM and Pusher …. Start Cracking with Crack!

No power in the Verse can stop me.

Why can’t you ever play nice!!! Didn’t yo momma raise you right?!?!?!?

Hang on its Tuesday!

Doough

having you as a day off was great and all but why did you introduce me to that tool of a friend of yours Tuesday …. I think the pair of you should just feck off and let me and the midweek downhillers enjoy the week on our own

Boy, somebody else out there must really be getting screwed today! Things are going pretty well! (I am so going to pay for this next week, aren’t I???)

Fuck you.

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

Thank you for letting me spend some time with the FDO today!

I don’t know who spiked my drink, but fuck it, it’s all good today. :-D

Don’t listen to the haters Monday, I know it’s not your fault. There, there, you just need a hug…

So I can slip this wicked ass stiletto into your sneaky ass… Argh, damnit, you had the same plan, that’s my kidney…

Welcome into my life so pleased to meet you you are the friend I was never expecting and we just clicked right away .. I knew right away that we hit it off and you and me would be best buds for ever … or at least until next week when you will stab me in the back and turn out not to be a national holiday you fuckin two faced bitch!

Dear Monday, if you keep appearing quickly and unexpectedly, I’m gonna have to unfriend you. If this behavior continues, I may have to get a restraining order!

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, and Pastry Princess

Go piss off and be some other day already, will ya!

Because of your stupid Monday-ness, I wore one of my contacts inside out almost the whole day. It. Sucked. Ihateyou.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Guess what? I turned the tables on you today and made you my biotch! Thats right, today your ass was mine! Muuuwwaahaha!!!! With that being said…..I hope next monday doesnt bring payback.

Pusher twice over.

Just fuck you. You could have at least waited to fuck me over sometime in April like you’ve done the past 2 years, but hey, you and April have had so much fun you figured a preemptive strike was in order this year, eh? Fuck both of you.

You guys are too kind. See Monday…these guys know!

we will all be supporting your ass kicking of monday

You beat down Monday! Do eet.

Based on the crap hitting the fan this Friday, it looks like you are trying to shape up to be the perfect storm…but I have news for you Monday…I will perform a Flawless Victory on your ass in a couple of days. Just wait. You’ll see.

Up yours. You made me sick.

Yesterday was great. Really great. The weather was fantastic, the left over pizza great, the last few beers from my St. Paddy’s Day/B-day bender were enjoyed at a more leisurely pace as I took the dog for several walks and busied myself with some housework.

But it’s just not going to work out. You’re going to f*ck me right in the mouth next week and I’m just giving you a preemptive “F.U.” so you don’t think you get the upper hand.

This time, Monday, *I* win.

Bwhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Stop being worse then Monday for two weeks in a row!

I have left your gutter-whore self behind me, and have started dating a wholesome young thing named Tuesday. She promises to be, at least, somewhat less of a life-raping sadist.

You started out bad, you ended up bad, and the middle wasn’t so hot anyway. What is it you have against me???

I just wanted to let you know…I OWNED you today! ha!

How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways…

Your eloquence was just what I needed. Stupid Mondays.

It’s almost MONDAY. Put me in a time machine, send me to next Friday, 4:20 pm.

Richno3…….out

concurrence is always welcome

I concur.

See, I’m off for the week when I clock out on Thursday and don’t have to be back until Tuesday, so, ya know…I figured I’d give Monday another chance and just see what happens.

I’ll keep myself guarded, man. It’ll be OK.

You know what always happens, right? You end up having ex-sex, and then the whole neurotic thing starts over again.

You’re doomed, man. Doomed, I say. Doomed.

I’m content with being the monkey in this situation.

• Returning to work after a week long cruise vacation and diving.
  • going on-call at 10 am
  • fall forward and lose an hour’s sleep to daylight savings time.
  • Just bite me, ok?

Monday sucked monkey balls (no offense athanas) but then I was procrastinating on doing any real work by paying bills online and I noticed my bank account was larger than I expected. I forgot monday was pay day. So I thought I might apologize to Monday.

Never fear, though… this moment of munificence will be followed up next week with some good, down home abuse. Laughing

I can’t believe Gmork is sucking up!!!! What is life coming to?

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Dear Monday,
    My apologies. It was payday when you arrived. I didn’t realized that deep down inside, when you and payday coincide…you are GLORIOUS.
    Forgive me?

Listen…I know things have been pretty tense between us and while I can’t apologize for that, I’ve been thinking. A lot.

I know we’re going to see each other next week and…well, I mean, I’ve got nothing going on outside of nursing a probable hangover so…

I mean, if you’re not doing anything, I guess…you know…maybe we could hook up and just see what happens, right? No strings, just you and me. I’d be ok with that.

Let me know.

Thanks for bringing Jury Duty this morning. I love you so much that if you where real I would squeeze you until you turn that pretty purple color and make a smelly in your pants!!!

Jayguana

I heartily envite you to bite into the swollen maggot-filled carcass of a three-days-dead skunk which has been dredged through the ditch downhill from a leaking radioactive cesspool, rubbed along the floor of a third-world beef slaughterhouse, and then dipped into a pile of sanitary napkins thrown into the alley behind a whorehouse by a fifty-year-old syphilitic cum dumpster.

Why do you torment me?

if you were real, I’d uppercut your taint.

I love you this week because Daylight Saving time has started. That means I get more free time in the evening with you!!!!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Saturday and Sunday were rock stars. You are gum on the bottom of my shoe.

have beer, computer, racing on the tube, and the whole weekend to think of the dreaded MONDAY.

Richno3…….out

Friday is finally here. Remember him? He’s the guy that kicks sand in your face at the beach…. oh wait, thats everybody. Friday and I are going to spend an awesome day together, maybe we’ll leave work early and have a beer.

Eat monkey butt Monday.

I’m hanging out with Thursday, and he doesn’t like you either.

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, and Pastry Princess

can roll over and just die already so Sunday ca come that much faster.

So I’m here talking with Wednesday and she thinks you’re a turd nugget too.

Wednesday even has a cool name….. What up Humpday?

It’s Tuesday now. Thank god I don’t have to see your skank ass for another 6 days.
    When I see you the time after next, though, I’m gonna rock that ass like a hurricane as I have that day off, in which case Tuesday will become the token whore that week.
    Then it’ll be back to normal.

Why do we do this to each other, Monday? I want my records back.

You bastard…did you shit on my Tuesday? Cause it feels like a Monday! Yell

Thanks for giving Oklahoma our first tornado of the season, thus causing all my monday night TV shows to be repeadedly interrupted with “tornado watch” footage.

**All this plan is missing is a giant freaking laser in space.”**

I may be boring and lame, but at least I’m not Monday!

Same here!

Dear Monday,

F-Off

Thanks

Way to kill my buzz. I hate you.

Die.

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

Bite me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.