This topic contains 25 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 6 years, 3 months ago.

Dear all my slow-wited junkie friends…

• Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

just like cheese

The Siglerverse now includes the Eve Universe.

North Carolina is where Sigler belongs….

Profile photo of john bennett

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

I like that better.  It sounds more sinister!!!!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Its part of the fucking establishment man…. they are in with the New York times, who would not put the FDO’s hardcover debut on its top 50 list, even though he sold more copys than 47-50 did.

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

the illistrator is Ted Lewin

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

I had not thought of that…….. but… what if… ITS THE WHITE QUEEN ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY HIS REPUTATION BY POSING AS A SECRET VERSION OF HIM AND WRITING CHILDRENS BOOKS!!!!???!!!???

Scott has a secret life we don’t know about and is using a pen name!!!!!! 

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

Island of the Blue Dolphin only has one author…. I know… I used it in a tutoring program I ran last year….

G-Man

I’ve seen people make that mistake before.  When I was looking for a copy of the CD audio version of Infected on ebay people were doing that same thing.  I tried to get that corrected but to no avail.  I have no clue how that came about but Island of the Blue Dolphin is written by a Scott O’dell!!!!!!! 

That is an imposter scott…. not our beloved FDO… That is Scott O’Dell

could I catch up with you on crack hits?  But, I do like the idea of an Eve Universe.  HeHe 

At the barnes and noble website and the Contagious page click the more by this author and it says Island of the the Blue dolphin was written by him.

G-Man

Are you trying to catch up with my crack hits?

As a junkie, I am inherantly an exibetionist :-)

Profile photo of J.P.

That’ll get you arrested if the cops see you “doing it” at the bookstore (or any other public place), independent or not.

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

I must be a little "slow-wited".  That’s why I’m on this thread!!!!  Sorry Red but it did get me 5 extra crack hits!!!!!

I do beleave that his question is a play on the thread title

You can sometimes go to your favorite book seller and place an order now for something that won’t be out for a while.  That way you are assured of getting one of the first copies.  They generally don’t charge your credit card until they ship.  Does that help???? 

I just pre-ordered mine unless Scott comes back and tells us not to because we are trying for some sort of record!!!! Sweet!!!!

I did it at my independent book store…..

gotta preorder mine soon.

G-Man

Profile photo of john bennett

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

It is… offical… For me, Mathis S. Wrenn, Contagious is now PRE-friggin-ORDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.