This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 5 years, 6 months ago.

DC (Falls Church) stop

OK, Junkies. This one will be the end of the line. Time to really break it out. Who’s going?

Hehe, I just asked this before I saw this thread.  I will deffinitely be there!  I may have to go all fanboy and bring my copies of Billibub and Legacy of Morevi for Tee to sign too if I can pester him into it.

I am not sure if I will be going.  I am coming from Hershey PA and it is a 3 hour drive on a good day.

However, it being the day after the BIGGEST INAUGURATION IN HISTORY, I have a feeling the traffic will be horrible.

I need some convincing.  Should I stay or should I go? 

What a amazing time that would be to meet such talent! I wish I could go! It would great to finally meet you Mae, oh and maybe those other podcasters also. Now who are they ;)

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

that there’s about a hundred peeps at DC

Mc B seems only fitting that some of the spill back would create a larger crowd, imagine a sigler mole on the white house staff now on a personal note NYC was pretty crowded is there an official number on that

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Scott thanks for signing my copy of Contagious.  My brother called me to tell me what a great time he had meeting everyone.  Not sure which stage of morning I’m in for missing the gathering.  I guess I’ll just take solice in knowing my bro is converting to siglerism after 2 years of my constant pushing.  I knew all he needed was a little taste. 

Looking forward to pics from dc

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Almost did it too.  Could have flown in easily… it’s the getting out that wouldn’t have worked for crap… Oh well.  Catch you at the next one.

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.