This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of GJ GJ 3 years, 8 months ago.

dark overlord media

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Not pulling alongside the edge. You, of all people, should know that. Besides, didn’t you make me pay for parking when it was free?

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

At first it’s all lovely, but in the long run, the pressure of meeting quarterly projections will suck the goodness out of this jelly donut we call DØM (but then again… I like my books read to me, so maybe i’m not one to be taken seriously)

To mock my lack of parallel parking skillz!

what did you say your address was again? ;)

leaving the insane amount of fun I’ve had over the years from what the FDO fires out, just look at the price his books go for on eBay or similar. That said, there are some books that I just wouldn’t part with. My David Gemmell first editions (including the original 1st ed. paperback of Legend) and my Scott Sigler 1st Ed’s being notable ones.
    – Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

and digial media is an investment in itself in the absence of anything else :)

then on a dollar of taxes! I can’t wait for the tanks to roll over me! God Im drunk and feeling bitter! God I wish for a time when the sweat of a man (or women) was worth more then the taxes he could pay!
    [flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

I expect to get an envelope filled with baby fingers in it or something. Yeesh. _________________________________________________________

destroying the world is an exspensive and time consuming job, plaid tanks dont run on fresh air. its gonna cost. fuel, beer, logistics, beer, overnight accomadation, beer, football tickets, beer, snacks, beer the costs are endless. the sooner we invest the sooner the end of the world as we know it.

I can see it now. Someone asks what I’m investing in and I could tell them, “Let’s just say I have a vested interest in the end of the world as you know it.”
    One shot one kill? Please, I don’t have that kind of time.

do the junkies get chance to buy shares in dark overlord media? if so iam in. let the junkies in on the action and get the FDO more funds to push the DOM brand, anyone else willing to bye into the future?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.