This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Vaney Vaney 6 years, 7 months ago.

Damn You, Scott Sigler!!!

• Profile photo of Vaney

This amuses me to no end, now I will be giggling at random intervals and once again get strange looks from the people around me… then they will run once I start smiling.

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango
    Profile photo of Donald Martin

He’s more like a cough, cough *pussy* cough, sorry had a little tickle in my throat, mumo is more like a pussy cat

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of James Keeling

This will illicit chuckles for me for quite some time….    

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

Restraining order … not a legal maneuver … Rather, it’s how Mummoo had to keep the sheep in one place before he discovered duct tape and blindfolds.
    Why am I poking the grizzly bear with a stick?
    Tastes Like Chicken

I love it…. blindfold for the sheep.  It’s funny because it’s true.

What?  No buttless chaps or peanut butter?
    Or in the case of Mummoo, a blindfold …. for the sheep?
    Tastes Like Chicken

I can see it now, BarbaraJ says into the phone, "May I speak to Chang Bang please" and nothing but silence on the other end of the line. BarbaraJ says "hello, I really need to speak with Chang Bang please", "I need to know where he want’s to put the bar stool and hula hoop"

Profile photo of James Keeling

Pookie Pookie Chang Bang, Pookie Pookie Chang Bang,  Pookie Pookie Chang Bang we love you!

Pookie Pookie Chang Bang,  Pookie Pookie Chang Bang wouldn’t you want to Change Bang too!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Okay so in my daily joblife, I manage a construction company.  We have a new customer, I’ll give you his name in just a minute.
    My production manager just came up to me and asked, "Who is Chang Bang?"  I looked at him, snorted coffee out my nose and said, "Huh?"
    "Who is Chang Bang?"
    It took us about 3 minutes to figure out that our customer, Chang Yang, might get into the updated Kama Sutra – or just get his room addition on time. 
    I’m ‘Siglering’ my customers now.  It’s sort of like Swedeing movies, only Jack Black isn’t into profit sharing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.