This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 5 years, 9 months ago.

Dallas stop

so, i could not find it
    i went to tworows on a whim
    and there you guys were……..
    luck of the junkie
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

and I felt right at home in the dank, seedy, dirty darkness of it all. Many shadows to prowl, I mean, observe the local patrons from….

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

The big easy ‘was’ a drab, dirty, seedy, dive bar…   

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Arrgh…the anticipation is killing me :)

So, did we finally nail down a bar in Dallas (not Houston…that’s a bit of a walk don’t you think, sir?)

picked out for Dallas as well???

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Drab and unclean but I’ll probably go there. 

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Big Easy Social & Pleasure Clb

Rated 3.3 out of 5.014 reviews – Write a review

5731 Kirby Dr

Houston, TX 77005

(713) 523-9999

bigeasyblues.com

card with me!!!!

That looks good to me, but of course I’m not a Dallas person.  Since we’ll be near Addison, anything in that area with good beer should do fine.

Any idea where we should take the FDO for celebratory libations after the stop? 

My vote is for The Flying Saucer.

Any other choices/ideas?

Another junkie I get to meet!

Now that is a scene to make a Junkie choke up…a group of friends brought even closer together by their shared interest of violent literature.   Makes my heart swell with pride!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

So, I happen to be heading to Dallas on the weekend of January 16th for a charity coding event and I thought "wouldn’t it be just awesome if I could meet the FDO in person".  Then I heard he was coming there and was nearly committed for gleeful insanity.  After I recovered and tok a shower, I made plans to be at the book signing.

The problem I had was I’m travelling with 5 other folks, and I had no idea if they’d be interested.  So, I sent out an email. Here were the results.  Two of the guys listens to the podcasts.  Another had just recently bought (and now finished) Infected without ever knowing about the podcasts.  The other two are Sigler virgins but think it would be cool to go to the book tour stop.  Siglerism is spreading like a virus :)

Anyway, me and my crew will be there in Dallas on the 16th.  Can’t wait to see Scott and the junkies there!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.