This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 4 years, 1 month ago.

CRYPTic QUESTION

• Profile photo of

For storytelling purposes, there’s a couple of conceits in the Siglerverse timeline. Faster-than-light travel (FTL) and artificial gravity (AG) are the big ones. However, the explanation of AG will be detailed in THE ALL-PRO, Book III of the GFL series.

Profile photo of Rich Bennett

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

…that you immediately write a detailed retraction of your blasphemous questioning of our Future Dark Overlord™, emphasizing ad infinitum how ignorant it was of you to doubt the FDO, and how it is clear to you now the the gravity is generated by some as-yet unmentioned technology that will no doubt work in some entirely plausible way given the context of the story, because the FDO works in mysterious ways & shit like that. Y’know, unless you want to be half-run-over by a Plaid Tank© and left to either bleed out or die of shock… your choice. Remember, all will be revealed when the stars are right and our Future Dark Overlord™ fully awakens from his eons-long slumber. Of Course, much like the Lovecraftian horror Cthulhu, the FDO will destroy us all immediately after revealing his secrets, but what the hell, at least you got some great fiction while you were alive. Wink

Abaddon, Baphomet, Samael, “that bitch who stole my wallet”… I am known by many names.

Profile photo of Peter Hutchins

Love the crypt, Washington DC blew me away. So many cool tech ideas but one thing left me pulling my hair out. The Washington DC runs on minimal power to avoid detection and its an “ugly” so it blends in with all the other asteroids, that means its sitting there looking and acting like one, so how do they maintain internal gravity? As I understand it, it cant be from rotation as the passive sensors linked to the uber-groovy bacteria tank rely on fixed positioning. Is this a shocking oversight of our war mongering leader?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.