This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 8 months ago.

Creterakians in Earthcore?

went back in time and crash landed on earth???

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Spiky ships wern’t quyth…they where sklorno……

The Siglerverse now includes the Eve Universe.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

So strange.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

but maybe somehow they died out before the Roktopi were discovered. Or they somehow communicated with each other with the rift doorways from Infected.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

the creterakians weren’t known to be sentient until waaaay into "our" future. So unless they were known, then somehow wiped themselves from all record only to re-appear then… *shrugs* Then again that would have been at least 10,000 years i believe since they arrived and what another 700 or so by the time they re-emerge. Although apparently the Roktopi’s race has been wiped out completely, unless they are one of the ones that havent been discribed yet.

G-Man

I know that the spikey ships depicted in the caves belong to the Quyth, but I just listened to the episode where they first find the carvings, and theres a mention of a lot of images of "bats" at the Mt Fitzroy dig.  I know I may be delving too far into all this, they are in caves after all and bats live in caves.  Makes me wonder if the Rocktopi new about the creterakians.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.