This topic contains 1,719 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 2 years, 5 months ago.

Crack Hits III: The Saga Goes On

and captchas only a rocket scientist could figure out ;o)

Me and my roommate had to use a laundrymat for a year … we would go late at night during the week … no one was there … we usually had fun … :o) … I hope u are having fun too :o) … it woulda been a lot worse if I had to go by myself …

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

+5 for finally getting the furnace re-lit after 3 days of 55 degrees … yeah warmer outside than inside half the time. +5 for another A&P “A” with no study time (it’s getting harder to pull those outa my butt so I MAY need to study for the respiratory system …. possibly). +5 for laughing maniacallly at the 5000 pcs that are spread across my living room floor & another +5 for hoping that I will wake up Friday and it will magically be transformed into a Thomas & Friends TRIKE for my nephew’s 2nd birthday … UGH LMBO … +5 for negative anal retentive unhappy people, they always make you happy that you are not them! LOL +5 cuz as of TODAY Supernatural is on HULU (its like my birthday or something LOL) starting with season 7 (I wonder if that is where I left off? I have the latest season on DVD … I HOPE it was season 6 YAY)!!! … oh and +5 for actually finding an employer that could possibly be HIRING … yeahp, yay for finally landing an interview! … +5 for Emma!! Every day is a blessing! … and most of all +5 for all of the amazing junkies, old & new … and A … and the FDO himself!! I appreciate you all! AND I miss seeing some of you around here! Don’t make me log on to Twitter … come back LOL x

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

and its because of the silent monsterdave

There should be a “Only Junkie Online” thread, i think

Almost double my CH o.O

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

it’s kinda funny how seeing a complete stranger in my living room didn’t even phase me at the time. I could of easily turned around and went back to my bedroom and grabbed a weapon and go to town on him and the reason why I didn’t is because this stranger is a friend of my father which I still happen to live with. My father and I split the bills and the house is in my name. Anyways once in awhile one of his buddies might need a place to spend the night because of personal problems or they were just passing through and this happens every so often when I come home from work or I wake up in the morning to go somewhere I might find one of my fathers friends on the couch or the recliner.

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Yay!!! One good thing happened so far today!!! Combat Cook

Combat Cook

I think?!?! Combat Cook

Combat Cook

…that just sounds wrong. I can hear my arteries clogging as I type this.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

Seems like not matter how much laundry you have you are always there for the same amount of time (eternity).the place is 120 degrees in the shade.. the old lady in the corner has all of the laundry rolling bins, yes all 7 of them secured and saved with a hanger in each and a look in her eye that says “don’t even think about touching one of those”. The “nice guy” that points you to an open washer… only find the reason no one is using this washer is because it will steal your $4…. And last but not least the 20 quarters and 3 hours you have to waste on each dryer to dry one freaking shirt! Sorry for rambling…

i saw on man VS food there was a burger in between two krisp kreme donut halves and it looked delicious. besides salty and sweet always go together… where can i pick one of these up? or how to make one?

Before I left my house this morning at 7 a.m. to wash clothes I found a stranger sleeping in my lazy-boy recliner in the living room. I ended up finding out who he was but at the time I had no clue who he was and where he came from!

Yes that is correct the laundry mat is where I’m at this morning. I have mostly jeans and hoodies and a few work shirts to wash today

But the past few days I had ice on my windshield which is a pain in the you know what because the ice scraper I have at the moment is a piece a crap! I guess fall is almost over and winter is right around the corner.

Mmmmm Bacon.

I have that same feeling. Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

going to have to make up some ground for my Nanowrimo story, and I tend to do my best after a couple of drinks.

then I found $2 40’s of malt liquor. Got me through a rather trying time. :-p

I tied a pretty good one on Friday night and was still feeling like shit when I went to a Halloween party Saturday night.
I’d like to blame my friend’s dog for waking me up after getting just 4 hours of sleep, but I have a feeling there’s a bit more going on than that.

wait…what?

Higher Education: F*ck Yeah!

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

I will keep my maple bar topped with bacon donut.

Small world, isn’t it?

…Alone again o.O

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Only junkie online for a moment

Glazed….Sealed

This time: Advanced Public Speaking.

Going to be a lame term, me thinks. Supposed to be a 2.5 hour class twice a week. First class we only stayed for 1.25 hours.. and of that time only about 10 minutes was actually used for class dicussion: the rest of the time was just a shoot-the-shit. If this is indicative of the rest of the term I’m going to be friggin bored out of my mind. Way to waste my $933 SNHU.

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

scottepond.com

Combat Cook

Being me!

Photobucket

For being the lone junkie atm

for needing two days to recoup from the Halloween party on Saturday night. Cool

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

for changing my avatar pic

BRAINS!

BlackShard Syndicate ShardBorn Forever!

Here’s hoping the hundreds of kids outside my window pipe down before I have to go to bed for work. I’m all for trick or treating, but seriously some of us work lol

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

its pouring rain right now… im just hoping it will all dry up before i make that three hour trek tonight with my little guy as he wont think twice about stomping puddles at the get go and complaining about being wet the whole rest of the time. =)

we have the right to beer and video games!

I promise myself I will stop buying books this month after I hit 15. Then my mom decides to show me this new bookstore she found….she knows what happens when I go in bookstores! Bye bye $60 and promise to not buy more books till November. *sigh*

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

Yeah … the DVD player portion of my micro bookshelf stero unit just died … huh … that was random … so I guess now when I wanna watch a DVD I am going to have to hook the PC up to the TV … I guess I am gonna stop bothering you and go read … or play a video game … or study … blah … Happy Sunday! :o)

I am a complete bafffffooooon when I drink … a real comedian. I am silly enough without alcohol, believe me. LMAO! Plus it ain’t cheap and I am currently watching my pennies … there is another more serious and depressing reason or two but I’ll save that for a later date when you all need a little bit of a downer LOL …

A little stomach upsetness won’t keep me down long. I’ll be drinking again tomorrow no problem.

Thanks though.

for being a sober junkie who wanted to be a drunk junkie but was thwarted by a very upset stomach.

… for being a sober junkie …

for being a drunk junkie.

I’ve been away to long myself. Way to go GJ!!!!!

Today marks the first day there was snow in western Pennsylvania. But you can kinda say it wasn’t really snow because what happened early this morning eastern standard time was a brief sighting of that rain snow mixture crap. No snow on the ground, it never stuck. I think it’s still to early for snow because I need new tires for my car so that’s why it can’t snow NOT yet anyways.

Me too! Have you seen the same mass exodus? Over half of my class has dropped. The mid term lab practical kicked some of their arses for sure! It’s 7AM so I should go get some sleep. As usual I need to study since there’s been none of that going on here, maybe later today? UGH!! Happy Halloween weekend!! … “Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

and i got a 98 on my anatomy test. Woot! Looks like i should get a 4.0 this semester! Also, congrats to the st. louis cardinals. I still hate you with an undying passion, but as a massive cubs fan, I rather see an NL team win.

“Come follow me! Space Admiral DeRose. I am totally not a rogue pilot that commands the resistance’s naval forces.”

You are a funny lady.
[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I start on Tuesday and I can’t wait to get started. Allthough it means no more lazy days at home, less twitter, less crack etc. But MONEY! JOB AND NO MORE STRESS!!

Thanks for all your support x

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

and we can kill them for you :) One of us is always around ready to take some spam blood. We are all on Facebook too…

But congrats, athanas! That’s great to hear. :)

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Great news! I’m so glad for you.
[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

Combat Cook

Gotta go to the bank and deposit some money then adventure down to my Mom’s house which happens to be around 1 hour each way if your going 80 miles a hour on the turnpike. These two events are a must even though I feel like doing other things but hey I better get moving and put my phone down…..WOW the battery on my phone is low, they never last that long for the price you have to pay for them! Stupid phone batterys!

I need to visit this thread more frequently! This is wonderful news GJ!!! So glad for you!

Many congrats athanas!!!

Maybe Quentin performs the chang bang on the Sklorno wide receivers!

Way to go! Many many Congratulations to you you deserve it!

I just realized I need to fill up my gas tank today, this is starting to become a weekly event…..the car won’t move unless you fill her up! [hit myself in the head] The 2 MONSTERS I bought were not consumed at the same time. I placed one of them in the fridge to drink at a later time. The cancer sticks are bad for my well being, I have cut back on the amount I smoke, one pack lasts me close to three whole days. I keep on telling myself that after this pack I’ll quit all together but that never seems to last…..you know mind over matter s**t! But this recent pack that I have bought will be the last. A very good friend of mine gave me a few patches which I’ll try.

I’ll make a mental note …

My wife wants to know what to get me…now she will know!!! I though would love to get an Isis T-Shirt too…Just a thought for you FDO. Combat Cook

Combat Cook

Combat Cook

as the Spam Alert System. All of the Spam Assassins can be found there. Here’s a list with our Twitter names.

We need a button on the site – a sp@m alert that sends out the call for help … ;o) … Thanx to all the sp@minators!!

The sound of a spammer’s head being separated from it’s body by the might Spam Slayer blade. I love the smell of blood splatter in the morning.

lol

…with 170 something creppers in the background

Wait – I haven’t been gone long enough … nevermind …

I hope it’s an even better job than you imagine!! Congrats!!

She would become the Queen of all sklorno that worshiped Barnes?

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

This is the Crack Hits thread, not Random!! *thwack*

Now, go dance for my forgiveness in S&N, and don’t forget my drink!!! Wink

Several things could happen… Q might get mobbed by all of the jealous and revenge minded male Sklorno

Denver might just fall down and shake so hard her raspers go flying off

Most likely though, Q gets down with the ladies and he, Scarborough, Halawa, and Richfield make millions off of inter-species porn and buy the Krakens out from underneath Greedok and have him stuffed and mounted by Bryan Clauser’s seventeen times great-nephew who happens to run around with the Earthling’s Pookie Chang.

—- I’m 6’3″ and 265, so if Sigler ever puts me in a book as some pussy Quarterback you’ll know why I eviscerated him.

or commit sklorno version of Hari Kari from not being worthy

What would happen if say Q. Barnes were to kiss Denver? Combat Cook

Never doubted you’d get it for a minute! Wink

If you’ve got something totally random or cool to share with us, the best place to put it is here:
Random Discussions II & Musings of Overactive Imaginations

Thanks everyone Laughing