This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ogreoregon ogreoregon 5 years, 11 months ago.

Cover up?

• Profile photo of ogreoregon

I bet there is a one for one matchup for all nocturnals in some way.
    …but in a good some way of course.Surprised
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Ryan Thomsen

You mean my family?

poodles can fly, for a short time, if tossed from a high enough building.

Profile photo of Anna Villani

But some nut job may just decide that he’s really Brian or Pookie. 

It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.

Profile photo of James Keeling

According the the FDO’s lawyers,  our participation in this site is tacit approval for the use of our names…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Profile photo of Bob Merrell

BECAUSE THERE WON’T BE ANY RESEMBLENCE TO FIRST BORN AND HIS CREW.

Profile photo of JT Manis

Legal notice that must be put in all published books to prevent people who believe the characters might be based upon themselves from creating massive lawsuits against the author for using their likeliness without permission.

Profile photo of Kraken Fan #69

These are not the Junkies you’re looking for.  LOL  That’s Hilarious!

Glisson

KrakenFan69

I’m not real bright, but I’m consistant.

Profile photo of James Keeling

In fact, ‘those’ junkies are currently secreted in an undisclosed location (read: bunker) assisting in the plot to overthrow the governments of the world.  All the rest of you – go on about your business…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Profile photo of Gmork

Junkie related deaths cannot be confirmed nor denied.  Please move along…nothing to see here.Cool

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of Anna Villani

Of course it is!! How else would he explain why we keep disappearing?

It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.

Profile photo of Ryan Thomsen

I was enjoying the sensual feel of this nice soft supple new book i just got and noticed something rather odd.  In the very first written paragraph is the following sentance.

"any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental"

Is this by chance a legal attempt to cover up the murders of several junkies?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.