This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tim Downing Tim Downing 7 years, 2 months ago.

Couple of issues

• Profile photo of Tim Downing

Stumbled on it apparently as you were furiously typing, Hopefully everything works from here on out.

Profile photo of Robbie Trencheny
    No idea why you were having trouble in camino. I will have to look.
    OpenID is a different thing entirely. You need to login to your account with your actual username and password first then go to edit your profile (http://www.scottsigler.com/user/me/edit) and then click openID and add in your OpenID address. 

Robbie TrenchenyWeb MastaPimpwww.robbiet.us

Profile photo of Tim Downing

Couple of things.

I signed up for the forums on Camino 1.5.1 on OSX 10.4.10

I was unable to change the info displayed in the birthday fields.

Additionally, I had a bit of trouble using openID to login, I got an access denied page from scottsigler.com

Incidentally I just tried it in Safari, and it worked up until the point where it asked for a nickname and e-mail, and it rejected my e-mail, because I’d already used that for the first signup.

Will OpenID logine be able to get the special Original Junkie flag?

I’m just curious.

Thanks

Tim.

edit: OK, found the add OpenID thingy, Does this mean I can log in with the openID or the regular username and it’s the same account? that would be sweet, as long as I get the OJ flag, because I’ve been here since the beginning of earthcrack

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.