This topic contains 907 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 10 months ago.

Countdown to *5000* Bitches!

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome Nightzstar!

– “I’m risking my life, for people I hate, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Profile photo of Anna Villani

Welcome

I put the laughter in manslaughter.

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Welcome

• mtnbike4ever
  • avaimo87
  • "Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Wiley Book

Welcome all you new junkies.

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome to our most recent five: SimonRX, athanas, Hobart Floyt, Koy and zeusram!

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Profile photo of Pons Matal

77 is the number your thinking of ;)

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Profile photo of Dan Campbell

There are some things worth waiting for. ……. I’m still waiting.

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Profile photo of Wolf

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Donald Martin

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

you had been sitting by the computer just waiting for that number!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of James Keeling

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Your me!

And the hits just keep on coming! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

How did I snag this one?

Profile photo of Sean Ryan

You didnt eat that dove, did you? I only have 6 days to return it.-Gob Bluth

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Wolf

with 75 guests online! Come on people!! Sign up!

WOOF, WOOF

Welcome psychochilli!

Profile photo of J.P.

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest Junkie billenrLaughing

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of Tim Feely

Welcome Dame

Welcome Quaon

"Next thing I know, I’m running for my life. And all I could think was if something were to ever happen to me, how sad I’d be, you know?"- Gob Bluth

Welcome to Brown Sug

Welcome Andymeows

someone told me you were planning a celebration party! 

Profile photo of Antony Gitsham

Is there any special celebration planned?

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest Junkie, retrobikes

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Welcome ohonnay to the Junkie Nation!

Welcome Noble Bear & columbum

Thats a great user name.

Welcome Noboutadoubtit

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.

Welcome to mhall85 .

63 Guests. If y’all sign up right now we will be almost there!! Just do it. 

Profile photo of J.P.

welcome Blue_S1x! You visitors, keep signing up!

Welcome richiedog!

Welcome blackcat13

Profile photo of Gmork

Hooray!!

It’s down to two digit numbers now junkies!  We have reach a mini milestone…we only need 99 more dedicated junkies to register to this site to reach our goal of 5,000 strong!!  Stay on target and keep encouraging those new junkies to sign up for this site and we may reach our 5,000 registered user goal by the end of the month!!

Thanks to everyone who has been posting on this thread and keeping the excitement alive! Junkies rock!

Welcome jhammock!

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the two newest registered Junkies, 

Welcome

• iwant2conqurtheworld
  • CraigT 
  • SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of nilling

Guests join us and the NYTBSA FDO!

==============

Option Number Four

Profile photo of J.P.

It’s OK Wolf. You’re still a dude marshmallow…

Profile photo of J.P.

Maybe these are your friends…welcome Adamirose and
    Stinkfoot! We’re at 109 now!

Profile photo of Cougar Jan Stiffler

Just converted my neighbor friends child to join in and my gf!

GF to join me in Phoenix for the book signing! 

I love small children… well done as opposted to medium rare.

Please join our happy family! Every time a new member joins a hatchling dies.

"Next thing I know, I’m running for my life. And all I could think was if something were to ever happen to me, how sad I’d be, you know?"- Gob Bluth

Welcome – dowatchagotado

And 90 guest

and 60 guests currently on-line!

Keep em’ comin’!!!!

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest Junkie, Yun YuzzhanLaughing

Welcome

Profile photo of Gmork

Wolf is no Queen….although I do hear he is a Marshmellow :)

Welcome SynaKyl

Welcome giovannucci!!

Welcome

• richno3
  • blackshadow
  • cmpsmail
  • G-Man

In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.

Welcome auguatua

Welcome steveroush!

Profile photo of Wolf

Don’t know where you got that idea. 

WOOF, WOOF

You are correct JP, I am not a Queen (though I think Wolf is not so sure).

Welcome ellmad

Profile photo of J.P.

Normally it’s SlackerQueen and I that do this. And you’re no SlackerQueen…

Welcome chewiesneb

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome chewiesneb!

Welcome to our newest junkie!

Welcome justicegirl and Jambo  Laughing

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome SarahMHachette! (Cool name!)

Welcome DiGriz!

Profile photo of Wolf

WOOF, WOOF

Welcome flash3343!

The white one is Jack and the orange is Malky.  They are litter mates and cuddle like that all of the time!

Welcome killer and chucky4200!

Welcome Transform57

Welcome iReact!

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest Junkie hazrdousmaterial

Profile photo of Wolf

nonstop-Crunchy. Even in milk?

WOOF, WOOF

Welcome BigBeard

Welocome mmr12_98

Welcome Chrissy9999

Welcome defence11

Welcome ZydZom.

Welcome Setan!

G-Man

137 guests online…..Join us! All of you!

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome to our newest junkie: Stitch!

Welcome RickEh

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest junkie, chantal_blundenLaughing

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

I’m glad to know you consider me exceptional! Ditto.

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest junkie, juliachchLaughing

There is 179 left to 5000! Check the numbers under junkie count on the left hand side.  When someone else registers it will read 4822.  At that point you post 178 and welcome the new member.

Profile photo of Roilvn Whiro

YEA I AM DOING THIS RIGHT RIGHT!!!

A buck seventy nine and Welcome Donnabelle2012

my birthday was a couple months ago.

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

Come on you 60 guests! Register! It’s better than just visiting! (Trust me…)

Profile photo of J.P.

I’d like to add my own belated, heartfelt welcome to Pooky_Chang, who put us at 189 in the count-up. Reason I’m going backwards? A fellow junkie took at ridiculous cheap shot at this new junkie for his choice of screen name. My apologies Pookie. He’s the exception, not the rule. Welcome!

Profile photo of J.P.

Why the f*** did someone register as sadock? I mean, it seems rediculous unless someone already registered as Sadock! And yes, I’m too lazy to go and look…

Unless there’s already a Pookie_Chang, why the fuck did whoever register as Pooky_Chang?!? Are we welcoming the old, new or both. Yes, I’m too lazy to go and look….

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

Arioch’s confusled… Nothing new there :P

Welcome drsterny!

Profile photo of Wolf

damned sight better than 981! 

WOOF, WOOF

Welcome minaldujak

Takes a lot of balls to do that… better do it justice!

Profile photo of Wolf

in my house? HELL NO!!! 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of J.P.

and I’ll definitely welcome Pookie. (She’ll tear his nuts off if he gets fresh.) BTW (Pookie), your picture better damn well look like Pookie did in the book!

it was actually pretty funny. I also would have gotten it at 13.

G-Man

Now if your duaghter were on this board, or even your spouse, would you welcome Pookie Chang?

Profile photo of J.P.

movie rocks. Way better than the original movie that was done. We’re fans!

Profile photo of Jason Farris

Welcome Pookie_Chang and VariableStar

I would have at 13 ;)

G-Man

Welcome Waltah!

Welcome Snowmedic

Welcome villamike!

It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.

What a better way to start the New Year than to sign up. It only takes a minute. You’ll be glad you did.

Profile photo of Gmork

Nice Dune reference!!

non-sequiturs make me do a double take!!!

And my aim is to entertain and flirt, not devolve, thank you.

Didst he pass whilst mine head woth turnt?

I’m optimistic that KM may challenge me for the honor however. I’d like some company down here in the gutter. It gets lonely occasionally. But I’m easily amused, it that wasn’t abundantly obvious :D

Profile photo of Gmork

The forum would be dull without his entropic comments.

Randomness is the spice of life  :)

iaminfected – Of course you are!

Profile photo of J.P.

but it might just be better to kill him.

Profile photo of Gmork

Dude, did I miss the rest of this conversation? 

Or was this a confession? Laughing

Don’t give up JP!

"They say it’s better the second time; they say you get to do the weird stuff."  -Captain Hammer

French ticklers, vibrators, the ever popular dildo, certain vegetables, fingers and tongues work well, and I suppose a dumb stick does the trick if all else fails.

If they’re male, do you really need suggestions? Rub and repeat. Not that hard. Well, afterwards anyways.

"They say it’s better the second time; they say you get to do the weird stuff."  -Captain Hammer

Profile photo of J.P.

Thanks for smacking me back into reality! We still have plenty of time! Yeaaaaaahhhhhh! (I love this girl!)

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest registered Junkie, Motorsportsfan

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of Bob Merrell

Keep them coming.

Profile photo of J.P.

We were shooting for 5K and came pretty close!

Welcome new junkies!

Welcome Ceva13

Profile photo of Wolf

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Vaney
    Profile photo of Wolf

WOOF, WOOF

Welcome Arcturus97

Profile photo of J.P.

A sick welcome to dascomp51!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Sweet! We are getting closer and closer. Come on guests!

Profile photo of Vaney
    Profile photo of Bob Merrell

Keep em coming

Profile photo of Vaney

-that number… why are they not signed up yet?

Profile photo of J.P.

But alright…

Profile photo of J.P.

(You should hyphenate “all-around.” Just pointing that out before sadock does… grin.)

Profile photo of J.P.

and like it.

Sign on up you guests!  Make the crossover to full Junkiedom!

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all around uberjunkie! 

"He was putting his testicles all over me!"

"Tentacles?"

"Yes!  Testicles!"

Wilkommen talltxgurl

Welcome tyler_p

G-Man

Are that you singing???

Yeah guests. Don’t be shy. We don’t bite. Well…. some bite but it heals….usually.

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome Geoggrrr…4! And you 68 guests! Step up!

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome mike032! I see at least one guest since my last post can pay attention… Come on guests! Sign up! Get in the pool, the water’s fine!

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome bozinator266! And you “guests”… quit freeloading and sign up like the rest of us!

Welcome CasCas and lovelyang2179

Welcome the Baron

Welcome bridgette77

Welcome bjartek

Profile photo of J.P.

YEAH! Welcome Jac21 & troydj!

Welcome Brianca!

Hmmmm $2.52 – wasn’t that George Carlin’s total at Jack in the Box?

Welcome USAF_MSgt

WELCOME PAR AND BOXERJP!

The EQ’s 1st in command!

A big welcome to Professor Sean

Welcome angusdawg

Welcome janiekayte

if you need help flying that time maching, let me know.  I’ve been known to fly in some pretty tough predicaments.  Wouldn’t mind the travel either!

Profile photo of Wolf

Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose!

WOOF, WOOF

Look at it as being a great deal, which when we’re done will mean that we’re free!  Free!  Free as all the awsome content our FDO bestows upon us!  Free to frolic and romp amonst the hours and hours of free content.  Free to laugh at lines like "Code Brown Poopie Pants!" Free to wince at the sheer mention of chicken scissors or rustly pliars.  Clear to imagine what it really would be like to be a nun at a purist rapist convention…  That’s what it is my friend!  Freedom! 

Profile photo of Wolf

We just keep getting cheaper!

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Wolf

Get ‘em while they last!

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Wolf

WOOF, WOOF

One of those might be my iPhone – I leave this page open on it but I don’t sign in.

Profile photo of J.P.

There are 71 of you on the site right now! Jump in and register–you’ll dig it! And we’d have 4810 registered users! A HUGE step toward hitting 5000 by the 30th!

Profile photo of J.P.

Gmork is vindicated. She knew we’d hit 262 due to her cool time machine. As maladjusted it (or she) may be at any given moment…

welcome sautee77

Welcome Big Wayne

Life Lesson #13 – Tequila and firearms do not mix

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome mgormly! Gmork, start up the time machine!

Profile photo of Gmork

That thing always gives me trouble…it takes six to fly it properly you know!

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome stumphugger!

Profile photo of J.P.

You’re either psychic, an optimist, or both!

Profile photo of Gmork

Yes, another reason, indeed *sigh*

And thus another reason for Gmork to get an iPhone of iPod touch – it has a calculater on on it.

Do you think I would have said something like that in my professional and responsible adult life? Well …. maybe I would have thought it Wink

Welcome JThomas!!

Dan, dan, dan, dan, dan! Dan, now I would have expected that from my gang of male junkies.  I guess I’ll have to add you to my entourage!!!!!

of Gmork!!!!!!  HEHE!

Profile photo of Gmork

You are correct, sir.

Let me put away my Tardis…

Hmmm  wouldn’t 5000 – 4734 make treehousecrafts 266 to go? Or do I need a new calculator. treed teaches math, maybe he can tell us.

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest Junkie to register for the forums, treehousecrafts

Damn, and odd number again. But I don’t mind getting one with 69 in it!

I hate odd nummbers – need more Junkies

Profile photo of Vaney
    Profile photo of J.P.

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of Vaney

Hey, listen! 43 guests! You should sign up, Scott needs more Junkies. You know that once you hit this site, there’s no going backSmile

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome callmeacynic! Listen to the feed–the FDO’s giving a shout out to all the new junkies individually!

Profile photo of J.P.

Sign up, for crying out loud. Then tell your friends–at least the cool ones. Get them to sign up. Then post a lot, buy books, and enjoy the ride! Only six days left to hit 5000!

Welcome!!!

Joenut915

Profile photo of J.P.

Wolf already had it covered? Wait! Even though his spelling has improved, you must have been thinking about all the folks who don’t “read wolf.” It was an act of Christmas community service!

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome Hunter!

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

Reverend420

MDNN

Profile photo of Wolf

Reverend420

WOOF, WOOF

Glad I wasn’t the only one……

Profile photo of Wolf

Scott Sigler wasn’t the first person to come to mind when you said "cracky goodness".

WOOF, WOOF

Welcome!!!

welcome

dabogimp

Profile photo of Vaney

I simply cannot read your posts anymore without hearing the porn voice. And imagine what hearing "So close!" exclaimed in a porn voice does to your average red blooded American male…..

Crack hits for all three generations. This is definitely a special occasion! Way to go guys!

but I don’t feel like I know you *that* well yet…

Profile photo of nilling

Welcome to Hrunting

==============

Option Number Four

Profile photo of nilling

Welcome to

Dark Malakite

==============

Option Number Four

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome FuzBubbles!

Profile photo of Gmork

We have a veritable family tree going on here… or is it a family invasion?Tongue out

Welcome!

Profile photo of Wolf

As a fellow dog lover, it’s great to have you here.

WOOF, WOOF

I just realized we have a Harvey.  Any relation to other junkies with that last name.

Welcome Max Harvey

Keep em’ comin!

Profile photo of Vaney

Wow, three generations of Junkies! The FDO must feel proud Laughing

Profile photo of Vaney

Come on you future Junkies, you know you want the cracky goodness that is Sigler!

Its an honor to make your acquaintance! You’ve got a wonderful family! 

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Welcome razorback 20

looking man you are.  Since Shadygirl and I are twins, I guess your my father too!

Profile photo of J.P.

It’s great to see CB’s pappy here! Welcome! This is exciting! I think three generations is the new standard–the rest of you get out there and get your family members to sign up too! (At least the cool ones…)

Profile photo of Elmer Elliott

It’s always good to be welcomed by your own daughter. For those who are curious, it’s true: I’m Shadygirl’s father and CB’s grandfather! This makes three generations of junkies in our family!

Profile photo of nilling

welcome

gsl102008

==============

Option Number Four

Simply amazing! Come on guest the water fine! Sign up and joins us!

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

holy sh*t!!! sign up already.

G-Man

Are that you singing???

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

So close my friends.  So close!
    Secretary General, Evil League of Evil

Profile photo of J.P.

and 57 guests. Come on guests, sign up and stop being guests! We want you to be family, for crying out loud!

Profile photo of J.P.

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, or the preview for Monsters vs. Aliens…

G-Man

Are that you singing???

Profile photo of Paul Harvey

I’m eating soop in this picture. I like soop. Taaaaasty!

– World’s Youngest Junkie!

Profile photo of J.P.

I like even numbers

Get some! 

That’s a great nick!

Welcome Zola!

Profile photo of J.P.

Only nine days to go to hit the goal of 5000 registered users! Get signed up and enjoy the exclusive privileges of being a registered junkie!

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to sweetz , our newest registered Junkie!

Profile photo of Vaney

Keep ‘em coming!

Welcome volliej!

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to Mr_StinkyNuts , our newest registered Junkie….now please go wash those nuts!

______________________________________________________________________________

Profile photo of Kayla DePablo

or is it 333?

This won’t hurt a bit.

….. and have them send me the bill.  Whatever you want wolf – no limit on the price!!!!!Smile

Profile photo of Wolf

and I wish the bathroom were closer, but I feel great!

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Vaney

and 64 guests? They should be Junkies by now!

Profile photo of Wolf

Welcome home

Simulacron

RoboEng99

unsmartest

Lexi Merrick

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Welcom baggins!

in the signature sense at least ;)

I would have thought having a penis would have made your voice a bit deeper. Guess the hormones are doing their thing. Will the wonders of modern medicine never cease?

Dirty old men unite! Booya!

Velcum:

I thought Treed was all about the numbers.  You think he’s about the crack hits?  Weird.

How you feeling today Wolf.  I mean besides the whole ‘pee pee in the potty’ thing.

Excitement!  Excitement!

Profile photo of Wolf

are Crack Hits. 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

G-Man

Are that you singing???

Go_Hokies is the man!  Or the woman.  Or the Ki or Sklorno.  I really don’t know what or who Go_Hokies is besides a being due great admiration for bringing us one step closer to glory.

Glory isn’t a demon.  She’s a God.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

I am a firm believer in the axiom, "A watched pot never boils"

But then i don’t need to keep track, ya’ll are
    heehee
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Wolf

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

One day, boys, the hammer.  Yes.  The hammer.  The hammer makes the chicken scissors look like child’s play.

eh… who cares.

Welcome janestoy99

Oh my goodness, it’s in sight now kiddies.
    Welcome to whodan

Profile photo of Wolf

Aren’t you? Kinda, the same thought had crossed my mind also. Uh, does that make me kinda pervy too?  ;p

I dare you to say that to my face and in english!!!!!!

361 Junkies!

Earned? Hell no!  The truly evil don’t earn titles.  They take what they want.

Welcome:    gchamberlin

Is your signature adopted or earned somehow? I know you do the Firefly Talk(?) podcast. I’m not sure if that’s Joss sanctioned or not. My brother sent me his ‘bees’ review of Dr. Horrible and I frakkin’ lost it. He is gorram priceless.

I am *SO* looking forward to Doll House. I was psyched when I saw Amy Acker was going to be a recurring character. I’ve missed both her and Eliza.

My own damn fault for being such a perv though:

BJ + crunchy teeth = BAD

Profile photo of Vaney

Welcome Fungible.  Is it true you put the ‘fun’ in fungible?
    Slow ass bitches.  I’m tired of seeing my own face but love the crunchy sound of crack hits in my teeth.

Climbing the charts baby!

Syanara baby!

Profile photo of Wolf

Welcome to Magnus and ZombieKiller666

Kicking ass people!
    Welcome to:  Doctor Pelencito and harmfulguy

374. Glad you like ‘em Sadock

Welcome, kitsday.

And might I add that I love your facial expression.

Or the second wave!!!!!!

It looks like your off to a good start. And you have two wonderful parents to make sure you have a fun and exciting childhood!

Profile photo of Paul Harvey

Mom is typing for me, but I wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome. I’ve been listening to Scott my whole life and the only other thing I will let my parents listen to in the car is Dr. Horrible.

– World’s Youngest Junkie!

Roman numerals rock!

Maybe that would make CB something more than an OJ. He maybe an Uber OJ by birth!

Welcome numba1narutofan
    Tastes Like Chicken

Joss Whedon reviews the Dr. Horrible Singalong Blog on DVD

It’s a gorram revolution! Welcome:

CH’s like there is no tomorrow.  Over 100 already!!!!!!

Profile photo of J.P.

is his gift and his curse. I keep telling him he needs to use his powers for good, not evil. (By good, I also mean he should use them in the service of the FDO. If his cuteness can help the plaid tanks roll, then the FDO can count him in.) Hey, I wonder if he could end up being the youngest OJ to be named in a Sigler novel?!?!?!?!? (Thank goodness for the recessive handsome gene.)

Profile photo of J.P.

But we wouldn’t ask for him to hold OJ status. However, he is the spawn of two OJs! I guess that would genetically make him an OJ, and a default citizen of the Siglerverse. Thanks for the support, Wolf and SlackerQueen!!!

Profile photo of Vaney

-he’s so darn cute! The cuteness shall help the FDO greatly in making the world obey his every whim! And yes, CB should be made an honorary OJ.

Profile photo of Wolf

CB should be made an honorary OJ 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of J.P.

We also welcome CB! (aka “The World’s Youngest Junkie. And Shadygirl’s and my son!)

Profile photo of Wolf
  • CB
  • Absaroka
  • lizella 
  • ..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Wilkommen zu: 

• Herne
    • I Need Money
    • danny_wieser
    • RangerBob
    • Piscean
    • can’t believe RangerBob is just now registering. If that’s the ‘real’ RangerBob.
    • "They say it’s better the second time; they say you get to do the weird stuff."  -Captain Hammer

Come on in… the water’s fine!

Good morning junkies!

[flickr-photo:id=3112050215,size=m]

Welcome to our newest junkies:

I wonder if he’s still in therapy for having to experience pain. Oh, the horror.

Profile photo of Gmork

[flickr-photo:id=2746928777,size=m]

Welcome  disgruntledcow

Definitely deserving of an Ancestor pun. Well done Pons!

* Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

My pun was not well presented. I think I will do penance for that myself by watching Act I also!

Does anyone know if Doll House will be released through alternative distribution channels (eg iTunes, Hulu, Netflix streaming, or Joost)? I don’t do traditional television anymore, but I’d rather not wait for my Joss fix if I don’t have to.

Damn, just visited the wiki entry. Looks like the premiere got pushed back a few weeks. But totally psyched that Amy Acker will have a recurring role in the series. She was one of my favorites in Angel. WOOT!!

You’ll be glad to know that I’m currently serving penance however. Re-watching Act I as I type this post ;)

It truly is CONTAGIOUS! Nothing can stop us now!

The contagion level of Contagious seem quite to be quite high.  But I was making a shameful attempt at a pun, instead of Holy Cow I said Holy Ancestor, or should I say Holey cow! :)

Ancestor’s growth rate was confined to a couple hundred at most. Perhaps Descendant will prove me wrong. But Contagious/Infected CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED, don’t you think?

Their coming out of the woodwork! All ya’ll just keep on coming!

The Ranks continue to swell!

Wilkommen Boss_McDread

Welcome kbachelder

Sooo close.

Welcome to Mark Wilson, earthcrack user 17, Coach O and Minnie the Moocher (a low down hoochie koocher!)
    Tastes Like Chicken

Welcome Gheyn!
    Tastes Like Chicken

Edging ever closer….

Welcome to the newest crack fiends:

…so when it ran, the inevitable occured ;)

Ah, so you have a pair of scissors sticking in your left eye!

I’ll be stunned if we actually make it before the end of the year. Scott doing the shoutouts put us into overdrive.

Awesome

Are you saying Anya was wrong?
    Cute costume kid, don’t let them give you crap.  Scary and weird, but cute.
    Tastes Like Chicken

G-Man

Chasity, do not put that in your mouth!

Profile photo of Vaney

Almost to the 300’s!

Profile photo of Vaney

Keep signing up you future Junkies!

Profile photo of J.P.

it might be time to surrender the costume. Besides, Halloween was two months ago.

I mean, Sigler has done some sick ass shit and you’re gettin’ freaked out by a gorram cartoon character?!? That’s a little odd, don’tcha’ think?

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest Junkie, andyescribeLaughing

G-Man

G-Man

The cult of Siglerism continues to grow. Soon Junkies will be in every part of the world and in high level postitons of both business and goverment and ready to seize control for the rule of our FDO!

getting closer

as in fresh meat type "NEW". You know you everyones all around favorite OJ! :)

Profile photo of Wolf

How old are you, gman? 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Wolf

I take a little break and see what happens!! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

it was toothy from happy tree friends. check it out. Gory fun.

G-Man

Profile photo of Wolf

DocC 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Welcome to the Syndicate, bitches:

Good Morning Siglerverse!

Is that suit supposed to be the pink panther or some sort of fetal kitten?
    It’s freaking me out man.
    Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest junkie….JoeBlitzLaughing

Profile photo of Vaney

Yee-haw! God that sounded so cowboy.

Profile photo of Wolf

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Gave em a taste… just a single hit, but that’ll hook em’!

Welcome to:
    xeonwales and andreets

Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcomed to newest Junkie, Elgourdo NachoLaughing

G-Man

Profile photo of Vaney

The going is gettin’ good!

Announcing new sign ups on the cast is a pretty damn good motivator to get people to register. You’re going to get overwhelmed!!!

Welcome to:

Profile photo of J.P.

Especially if it helps the posse! I’m happy to advance the cause of Shadygirl (first and foremost), Gmork, MuchAdo, SlackerQueen, and of course, you! (And yes, n8man, CHs are free and I’m cheap. But at least I’m easy!)

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

You’re so sweet :-)

Profile photo of J.P.

And I gave her more than just one (or two). In fact, I’m throwin’ the gauntlet down. I’m giving her some more. RIGHT NOW. Fiddy for you, KristynaMae!

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

I musta come in before this fabulous email from Synaptic Jam went out. I did get some crack hit lovin’ from JP so I guess that makes up for it! Hope everyone is having a great hump day. I definitely don’t feel like working today.

Profile photo of J.P.

There are FOURTY SEVEN of you on line right now, guests of the FDO! Just admit you like what you see, pay the massive registration fee (FREE!) and register. A fellow Junkie (SynapticJam) will even toss you a crack hit (or two…) Come on in, the water’s fine! We really want to hit 5000 registered users before the end of the year–actually before 30 December!

Here’s what I’m trying to do…

For the new users that appear on the left, I’m giving them a crack hit and sending a message…

So far, given a crack hit to:

This is the message I’ve been sending:

Subject:  Gave you a crack hit.  you get 5 for each post on the forums

Feel free to post…  
    Here’s the perfect place to start
    http://www.scottsigler.com/node/2108

Join in the fun.  There’s a lot of content out there, including the siglerpedia (link on the left).  Really cool…

If you like what you’re hearing and seeing, invite a buddy or whatever and get them to join.  We’re all pretty cool here.  

If you have any questions, let me know.  Thanks for signing up Junkie!

SynapticJam – aka James Keeling aka the PUV James Keeling
    PUV=Planetary Union Vessel – Scott made me a ship in the crypt series, how cool is that?….

Make it happen for the FDO…  He called me.  Yes he did.  He called me… 

And his last words to me were:

"Hit 5,000 or I’ll die."

That’s what happens when the Junkies begin to roll!  Hopefully, as Crown starts marketing Contagious, the numbers will swell.  Plus keep on plugging it on other podcasts…  Let us know when you want the media blitz to really start and if crown will be distributing marketing swag or not.

In Service – Synaptic Jam – PUV Baby!

Profile photo of

We stagnated on new Junkies for awhile, adding 1-2 a day, but the past two weeks have been insande. We’ve added 50 in the past four friggin days alone!

Welcome to the world of Scott Sigler.  We’re getting down to hard cover release of Contagious here and we’d really like to break that magical 5,000 mark and we’ve got less than 500 to go!  Get your friends, sign em up.  You’re here because you know this is good.  So good it makes you tremble and break out in a cold sweat.  Best part about it, is that you can share without sacrificing anything.  It’s not like a candy bar that only one person can eat.  Crunch all you want, he’ll make more!  

So get crackin’ and help us hit 5,000!!!

This is awesome!  Come on everybody!

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest Junkie, RandoregaLaughing

G-Man

my captcha is 300 Canada.

G-Man

Welcome

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome SpiderMonkey!

Welcome Mozketo

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of J.P.

Profile photo of Gmork

I think StickyRicky is my new favorite junkie!

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest junkie, GRNtara522

Profile photo of Wolf

Welcome StickyRicky.

Damn, we’re moving right along! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Vaney

Welcome newbies!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Done what? Gave <insert appropriate pronoun here>? I’m *so* confused…….

Profile photo of Donald Martin

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Profile photo of Vaney

*cough*competetive twit*cough* :P

Profile photo of Vaney

Come on come on, we’re almost there! You ‘Guests’ should join, you know you want to!

Profile photo of J.P.

We’re below 500 and still counting down! (HA! I said it first, SlackerQueen!) Welcome to canuck21, scaryfan, Jermainevnt, Danflor, mmccrandall, and the other four of you who recently joined! (Now go get your friends to jump in.)

Profile photo of J.P.

Just need 508 more by the end of the month!

Profile photo of Vaney

It was bound to have happened sooner or later!

We love an occasional rant from you on the subject! Its definatley a unique part of your character that we all love. Really, as long as its good natured! :p

Am I the designated spelling + grammar nazi of the forum or what? I’ve been chill for months. If you really want me to be a pain in the ass again, I can :D

but it is Contagious now, so that’s no surprise….

Almost into the 400’s!!!

G-Man

Profile photo of Vaney
    Profile photo of Vaney

Like the triangles!

Profile photo of J.P.

Profile photo of J.P.

thoughts! We’re phycho! (That’s why I punted you a few CHs.) You clearly type faster than I do.

Profile photo of Vaney
    Profile photo of Vaney
    Profile photo of J.P.

Great minds post alike! A few CH’s to you for that…

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome wdmusicfan and dirtygurl. (Heeheehee, dirtygurl.) Sadock, I think it’s misspelled on purpose.)

Profile photo of Vaney

Aren’t most dragons bald? I always thought it was fucked as hell that Smaug had hair in the animated Hobbit….

Now that’s a frakkin’ cool ass number. Has anyone else noticed how much we accelerated after Scott plugged new registrants at the beginning of Nocturnal 37? I just hope all of these folks are real junkies and not glory hounds registering a second profile. That would be lame.

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome to the fray, nonjunkie. HEY, wait a minute…nonjunkie? Waddaya trying to say there, sport?

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest Junkie, luminouswombatLaughing

Welcome endnight
    Tastes Like Chicken

Demons generally don’t like to leave voluntarily ;)

5————1———–8

Welcome   

Profile photo of Mebygod oneofthelesser

now the voices only sing Elvis Blue christmas…. damn… I hate that song..

Profile photo of Mebygod oneofthelesser

if I was to drill a hole in my head, do you think I could let The demons out!! their getting a bit loud and their singing christmas carrol’s….

Profile photo of Kevin Tokola

yes I finally got one woot

There’s far too much misery and suffering in this world, so anytime I can make it even a smidgeon better, it brings me joy. Okay, this is a Sigler site. No more huggie feely. Back to murder, death, and mayhem!!!

So you should have your parents or husband buy you one. They’re more responsible for your name than I am!

I simply made light of JP’s observation. You can’t seriously expect me to believe that no one has ever noticed your initials were BJ before this. Especially since you are blessed with such an erotic voice. Your significant other is most fortunate!

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome to the chaos k.pucek and
    JaxBear!

522 for those who are Deutsch challenged ;)

Welcome:

My reputation can’t take a hit or two without being tarnished in the least.  Especially if that hit is collateral damage and not something deliberately bombed.
    Wink
    Tastes Like Chicken

Sadock said: sorry, I can’t type BJ w/o laughing now

You owe me a keyboard.  LOL
    Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of J.P.

I meant porn voice. Please forgive, but it was meant to be a complement about the hotness of the voice, not the behavior of the gal! Please forgive me Barb! As for the Gore Line episode (recent), I’m actually behind the power curve due to work. I’m going to remedy that in very short order though! I GOTTA hear “the voice.”

He must not listen to the Gore Line episodes. I can testify that Barbara (sorry, I can’t type BJ w/o laughing now) does indeed have a sultry porn voice. Scott enjoys her calls very much. ‘Ware the Evil Queen however. I’ve heard that she is rather possesive…..

Welcome Rich and Andre`
    Tastes Like Chicken

I’m not sure if I should be insulted or gratified so… I’m going with gratified.  You really have to WORK to insult me.  lol
    It’s not my fault that I have the porn voice.  I’m like Jessica Rabbit. "I’m not bad, Mr. Valient, I’m just drawn that way."  Blame all those years of voice lessons and Toastmasters, etc.
    If hearing my voice will fulfill some weird thing you’ve got going on, you can hear me on the Gore Line.  I also call *shudder* Hutchinsssss every once in a while.  I record for Fireflytalk, Buffy Between the Lines and Children of the Gods… among many.

Hey, Hutchins, if you’re out there.  This one’s for you.! "J.C. Hutchins, you rock!"
    Tastes Like Chicken

Welcome to Chicken Scissors.  No one took that name before now?Tastes Like Chicken

BJ has a hooker voice. Frakkin’ awesome. Although I’m pretty sure she said porn voice. I could easily be mistaken. Either way it’s gorram hilarious.

Welcome

Profile photo of J.P.

And holy cramoly! There are NINETY NINE (99) guests on line right now! You 99, give the FDO a late birthday present and register with the site. PLEASE! That would rock!

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome crawfish and rmoeggy!

Profile photo of J.P.

Did you say “hooker voice” in another post?! You rock. (Can I hear it?)

Indeed, we are mighty.
    Welcome Crawfish!
    (where’s my hot sauce?)
    Tastes Like Chicken

You have to watch out for him.  He has been known to clone people!!!!!!!  Perhaps it is one of his clones trying to infiltrate our ranks.

Welcome Texanchic and sistertrixie

Welcome to  emmittfan

Did we subvert the enemy or is he attempting a clumsy infiltration?!?

Profile photo of Vaney

Welcome Kat Nove!

Welcome JC Hutchinsssss?????

G-Man

Kill him either way!!

And what doth he mean by innermost circles? Didst he somehow abscond with someone’s OJ badge? Bastard!

I have a good teacher!!!!!

welcome vnally

but our new junkie had this to boast about "Victory my brothers! I have sucessfully infiltrated the growing army of the FDO. The Resistance now  has acess to the innermost circles of the enemy."  So I’m a thinking he is a spy!!!!!!!

The new recruits may not heal as fast as Saviour ;)

welcome rthull68

We certainly do welcome you!  You see, we have been practicing our war drills and look forward to practicing them on you!!!  Mwaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

but I like it when women talk dirty too, so I have zero room to talk Laughing

since this one has become so long. If you’ll recall, that’s why I began it in the first place. We’re presently at 377 replies, which is 77 higher than when someone asked us to start a new count. Not really sure why it would matter, but it did occur to me. Personally, I adore wacky numbers. I often set my Buy It Now amounts on eBay at weird increments just for shits and giggles.

Welcome to:  

Profile photo of J.P.

Fi fiddy tu.

Profile photo of Gmork

if there’s a round number bigot among us, I weould have to point the finger at the Junkie that started this thread Wink

Welcome

• rkh100
  • rmorfei
  • "Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Papa Bear

i feel like casey kasem, now

Welcome whisky2dot0

Salutations, sam-bunchanumbers

Tastes Like Chicken

Hello georgedemos67
    Tastes Like Chicken

Five Hundred and Fifty nine to go…. Welcome to:

You have a problem with 4876? Huh? What about 5127? What’s so special about 5000? Roundness smoundness…..

They all just get a little bit excited where the FDO is concerned.  He’s done a great job building a rabid fan base and generating excitement.  If you get a chance to meet him, you’ll understand why.  Hope you’re near one of the contagious book tour stops…

Profile photo of Ian Bahas

WHAT, 9,000! 

-The OSU vs. Michigan game. 800 years of tradition and the rivalry is still strong as ever

welcome Gumby

Profile photo of Gmork

…no just kiddingTongue out

We actually started counting down to the point where we reached 4,000 registered Junkies and it was so much fun we just kept on counting.  That being said, reaching 5,000 registered users would be quite a testament to the growing numbers of Sigler fans and of course, it’s also a nice round number!

Profile photo of Vaney

We’re growing quite a bit now. The family will always get bigger!

Profile photo of Papa Bear

?

Our family just keeps on growing!!

Welcome

• katrinaulrich
  • "Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome Krothen579 and grunge! Hey Krothen579, too bad you were actually junkie # 576, instead of 579. Oh well, so it goes in the world of Siglarism!

Profile photo of Vaney
    Profile photo of J.P.

Keep on joining all you unregistered junkies! Welcome XombieChow!

G-Man

Profile photo of Will Soltys

This place is great

Profile photo of J.P.

it’s hot when you says “bitches.” (Not as hot as Shadygirl, of course, but still, pretty hot…)

G-Man

Welcome JohnnyFizzle and jweich.  Glad that’s not JohnnyPizzle

BTW.
    Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of Gmork

Come on Junkies…. 586 more new registrants before we hit 5,000 junkies.  Make it happen….Register for the site!

G-Man

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest junkie….wildabeastLaughing

Profile photo of Gmork

I think a membership drive is a stellar idea. 

Also it might help to couple a membership drive with something more concrete around crack hit redemption/values.  Things tend to be a bit more busy in these parts when content is released and most of the regulars are here for the company –so it seems :D — but nothing gets people moving like free crap.  Just like at the office, free cake in the conference room and suddenly you have a bevy of friends.

Just my thoughts

Profile photo of DeathsEmbrace

One more for the cause….. can’t believe I hadn’t signed up sooner… Oh well, here now Tongue out

Profile photo of J.P.

That’s one less person the FDO has to kill in anger after Dec 30th… But this does lead one to ask the question, what happens to the folks who join on Dec 31st?

Profile photo of Corbin Hilty

If you build it, they will come.

honestly i think that all the people who are here joined of their own free will. They want to be here. i think that a membership drive will bring users who arent faithful to the community

gothguy720.deviantart.com

Profile photo of

Junkies, things have slowed down a bit. We’d need to add about 16 new users a day to hit that 5,000 by the Dec. 30 launch of CONTAGIOUS. I thought about a membership drive, but I think that just adds people who aren’t really that interested. What do y’all think?

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome to the jungle, PapaBear! Get in here and kill something.

Profile photo of Wolf

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

G-Man

G-Man

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome to the hunt greatbay99!

Profile photo of Vaney

We’re almost out of the 600’s!

Profile photo of Vaney

Cause my french isn’t very good!

To think you had been just a figment of my imagination. But Hey! its good to see you back! Damn, now I have to take all these good meds back…..

Profile photo of J.P.

I did understand.

Profile photo of Vaney

Merci beaucoup JP! (understand what I wrote? hope so :D)

Profile photo of J.P.

Some CHs for you, for being a funny member of my posse…

Profile photo of Vaney

it makes you so insane you have to be committed to the psyche ward?

Profile photo of J.P.

Yeah, I sense a great holiday season coming on! Might we break the 5000 threshold by year’s end???

Profile photo of J.P.

you know what they say about doing math in public…

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something that’s funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of J.P.

Yeah, keep ‘em comin’!

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something that’s funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of Jason Collins

it feels like that many days since iv’e posted…Howdy all!

Assassins do it from behind

Profile photo of Wolf

Sister_Lil_Bunny

Now ain’t that just cute?

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

don’t rule out the possibility that this was her alternate self from the that was temporalily (or temporaly) disoriented after the switch. Scott does Sci-Fi, we’ll let him tell the tale….

Just don’t be surprised when bodies start cropping up in that version >:)

Profile photo of Vaney

Yup! She’s able to time travel into the future and sees the army growth only a little further. Too bad she can only go so far and then confuse this time with the future!

*Pay no mind to my ramblings, I be a bit fuzzy in the head right now to make any sense!*

Profile photo of Wolf

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Barbara must have been tired :P

Kiwi joins the Junkee Horde!

Tastes Like Chicken

Welcome numbthought and nineinchtwin

Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of Wolf

Numbthought. Hmmm. They’ll fit right in here. 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest Junkie to join,

Darrin Cunningham

Profile photo of Gmork

I’m not sure if that’s a real action picture of a pet, but it is made of AWESOME!!

Profile photo of J.P.

For you old and new junkies (but especially you new ones!), if you haven’t already done it, everyone needs to go out and pre-order Contagious! At least one copy, if not several–Christmas is coming, think “I’m giving the gift of the infection that is Siglerism.” Yeah! And wouldn’t it be cool if the sales of the sequel exceeded the first book!

Profile photo of Wolf

Movin on up!!!

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Welcome the the new fresh meat of the Junkie nation

Profile photo of Vaney

Like lambs to the slaughter.

Profile photo of Wolf

Welcome Lindsey Kloss!!! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Wolf

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

G-Man

Profile photo of Vaney

We’re getting there! Evetually, the tortoise did win the race.

634 Keep’em coming through the door!  Undecided

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest Junkie, PeterJReaperLaughing

Welcome Miker! 

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the latest junkie to join, ZacLaughing

Welcome new Junkies

Profile photo of J.P.

Oh yeah! Welcome abraxus66 and hermes!

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

G-Man

• Welcome
  • mcrgirl
  • supaflysnuka
  • Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Welcome "Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of J.P.

Are you Mike Bennett the podcaster (HoM), Mike Bennett the math professor (at UBC), perhaps US Senator Mike Bennett, on vacation in Ireland, or none of the above? Doesn’t really matter–welcome again!

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

we are now at 4343

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Profile photo of Vaney

G-Man

I am gman’s "spider fingers".

G-Man

would have been padfoot_87.  CHeck out their pic!!!  Welcome padfoot_87.

no one did the 666!

664!  The mark of the beast’s first cousin!
    Tastes Like Chicken

G-Man

Slowly but surely!

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome to the newest member, trevinova

Profile photo of Gmork

Welcome Exir KonLaughing

Profile photo of J.P.

Yeah baby! (Keep going…)

Profile photo of Wolf

NOW we’re havin’ fun!

• SIlenc3r
  • Danger
  • ..No Bounce..

…No Play…

And 35 guest online! Guests come on and join up. 

G-Man

do you ever sleep?

welcome e0157

G-Man

Rich man gets off work, then buys stereo. Not after f***ing brunch! – Mooj

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome redragon!

Profile photo of Gmork

Profile photo of Wolf

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Bastards, wenches, pricks, assholes, and neuters are all just as welcome as bitches

6   9   2   —   6   9   2    —     6   9   2

Any bets on how many frakkin’ comments this thread will have by the time we hit 5K?

Profile photo of Wolf

kiteman 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome nightengail!

Profile photo of Wolf

redro72 is in the house!!!!

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of J.P.

Wait. That didn’t come out right. But only 699 to go!

Lets keep on counting down Bitches!!

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome c-bunny!

Profile photo of Wolf
  • ejcollins6
  • thecopse 
  • ..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of J.P.

Hey, you 51 guests who are on-line RIGHT NOW… sign up, for crying out loud.

– “The adverb is not your friend.” -Stephen King, “On Writing”

Profile photo of Gmork

Welome rwfullerLaughing

Soooooo close.  can’t you taste the fresh meat?
    Tastes Like Chicken

7                            1                            2                          !