This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 5 years, 7 months ago.

CONTAGIOUS FUCKING ROCKS!

WATCH YOU GODDAMNED MOTHER FUCKING LANGUAGE!!!

loljk

Western Carolina University Lady Catamounts Basketball:15 – 11 (11-6 SOCON)

Smoky Mountain High School Lady Mustang Basketball: 13-2-0 (8-1 Western Athletic Conference)

I am just getting into contaious and I really like the go between Amos and Otto it is very funny. The couple of chapters where they are deciding on weather or not to bomb in Marinesco was so intense. What a great read.

You’ve been immortalized!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Because, I enjoy the simulated (I hope) feeling of angina that I get waiting for the next Contagious™ podcast so much, that I shall not be purchasing your awesome novel anytime soon Scott.  I will, however, make my wife buy and read it because I honestly want you to have my money, and I have a feeling that if I snuck up on you and just started flicking quarters at your freakishly egg shaped head, you might banish me to the dark abyss before any appreciable amount of coinage accumulated.

Scott was amazing in Seattle.  I was a bit drunk with his awsomeness.

Made me speechless and breathless.  

Thank-you Scott.  Anyone with a chance should go to a signing.  Worth all the trouble.  I just wish I could have gone out after with the party. 

I am introduced on page 236, killed on page 239, confirmed dead on page 240.  Then mentioned again on page 245.

On a clear disk, you can seek forever.

Such errors are not allowed in Siglerism. Let the beatings commence!

Well, the only problem with that statement is that the people from Parkersburg can’t write.  I know, I’ve been there.

The people of Parkersburg are so ashamed of being from Parkersburg that when they found out about the mention of Parkersburg in what is soon to be the #1 best seller Contagious they got together and wrote to Sigler, begging him not to draw attantion to their small shithole town. Being all magnanimous and all Scott assured them that he would change the name of the town. So he did.

WOOF, WOOF

Having just discovered (by accident of all things) Infected and then snatching up Contagious recently, I have one small gripe for Scott.  I think your map is fucked.  I’m from West Virginia and nearly pooped in my pants when you mentioned a small shithole town in our state, but it was misspelled (Parkersburg, not Parkersburgh).

I’ve only just finished Day One and for all I know it could be a printing error.  But from the looks of things you should give whatever lackeys you have on editing/fact checking a good beating.

In all seriousness, I hate you because your books are very fucking addicting.  I plowed through Infected and then realized that Contagious just came out and am now going to annoy my wife to death about her needing to read these books.

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

I am already done and listening to the Rookie again

—–

"Get sacrificed: I don’t subscribe to your religion!" – Ringo

You need Sigler crack a whole lot more than you need sleep.  

WOOF, WOOF

I am already on disk 5 of the audiobook and CONTAGIOUS fucking rocks!  This is by far the best podi/audi-obook I have heard.  I cant stop listening.  I doubt I will get much sleep tonight.

Thanks Scott!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.