This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of josh tyge swambo josh tyge swambo 6 years, 4 months ago.

CONTAGIOUS Book Tour

• Profile photo of josh tyge swambo

SIGGZ IN THE UK ( wales – cardiff would be the best – just not england lol ) 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

Bring him to Rock Hill or Fort Mill or somewhere close. It just has to be in a bookstore cause I am not old enough to be in a bar. On a side note will Contagious be a podcast?

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of john bennett

Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas

Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

Profile photo of john bennett

yes yes after the moter city the general should come to ft worth dallas market then down to houston to show us country boys how the big city writer does things we would give him his own city to burn to the ground or place his favored enemys in so we can point and laugh at them

Profile photo of James Keeling

I’m curious how the deal he has with them is spelt out.  What timeframes, if any he has…  and I’m sure he has them… 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of Doug Warren

So, more importantly, when is Contagious due to hit the stands?

Profile photo of Jesse Simonin

While I can appreciate the love from Detroit for the FDO, either the Lions should make the playoffs or Matt Millen should get the ax.  Better yet, let Sigler give him the ax!

First, let the man write the damn book and if his beloved Lions can be awoken from their prolonged slumber and thus proving their devotion to General Siglerissimo – Detroit regains ‘Rock City’ status and Sigler’s first stop. 

Life’s a bitch, wear a helmet!

Profile photo of Keith Spitnale

so I would love to have him come to Detroit. When he came to Pontiac a while back, I wish I could have gone, but work prevented me.

Profile photo of Shawn Laing

Then when he’s done there, he can come to Toronto for his first Canadian stop as FDO, and I can get the award for "Junkie who travelled the shortest distance to meet Scott".

1st Canadian Junkie…from Ontario…from Toronto…from my neighbourhood

Profile photo of Bob Brobst

I’m up for a Detroit stop. Sigler for Mayor!!!

Profile photo of Joshua Earnest

Wow . . .  not one other personj seconding my suggestion for the D. No, I’m not counting those backhanded comments mentioning Housten again.

Well, I guess since I seem to be the only Michigander Junkie, I instead volunteer Detroit to be first on the list of city destroyed by our FDO when he comes into power . . . I know that this city definately needs a new Mayor, No reason it shouldn’ty be Sigler.

>>insert witty comment here<<

Profile photo of Joe Lippeatt

On his way to HOUSTON!

A good stalker never gets caught… 

Profile photo of Donald Martin

I guess we should start calling you StalkerJam

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-perfect excuse to take family to ancesteral (pun intended) home in michigan (Alma area and a bit north, as well as the UP)
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

As long as he also stops in H-Town!

Profile photo of Joshua Earnest

Okay people . . . I’m beating you all to the punch and declaring that for our FDO’s next book tour he should stop in Detroit. Come join me in requesting his presence here. Sigler, you know the Motor City is going to show you love . . . I know you know.

Or I guess if you want to list where else you want the next book tour to stop . . . I guess it’s okay.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.