This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 10 months ago.

Conjecture time with Maggie

• Profile photo of James Keeling

Now go to your room (forum topic) and think about what you’ve done you man… You too Mumo00!

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Donald Martin

I think you’ve inhaled too much pesticide

Wallerdad

Way to go Bubbah!!!

chicken scissors
    chicken scissors
    chicken scissors
    Cockity Cockity Dicker Pricker

Profile photo of James Keeling

How long was that cell phone sitting in that drawer… wouldn’t the battery be dead?

Profile photo of Richard Damge

i thought she may have lost a child as well. i don’t subscribe to wallerdads theory, as he is an idiot and probably can’t even comprehend half of what he hears

She is linked with Chief Zoe, who is linked with Erickson…. Maybe connected to Erickson’s non-archery-makin sorry excuse for a son… I still think he’s going to make an appearance somwhere in there…

Profile photo of Donald Martin

I bet 30 years ago Maggie was a hot little number and was Jebidiah Erickson’s mistress. She found out that Erickson has a connection to the Park Slasher and turned him in. When the cops started covering up evidence and let Erickson go Maggie got stuck down in the basement and told to keep her mouth shut or else.

Wallerdad

Way to go Bubbah!!!

chicken scissors
    chicken scissors
    chicken scissors
    Cockity Cockity Dicker Pricker

Welcome kiddies! It’s Conjecture time with Maggie!

What’s the prevailing thought as to what Maggie’s connection was to the Park Slasher case? It obviously affected her deeply. My initial thought is she lost a child to the slasher…. Any other theories? Before they’re answered in the episode that will never come?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.