This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 5 years, 11 months ago.

Confession time…

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

no way do I cry like a little baby

like junkie needing his next fix, maybe (sorry about the matt *fucking* wallace reference there)
    Like a sailor missing his favorite whore
    like a little girl who just had her favorite dollie stolen
    like a puppy missing it’s mommy
    like schwarzenegger realizing he is in fact gay

but NEVER like a little baby

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Wolf

If we all had one of those cool Sigler Smile  watches, he would never be late! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Gmork

Just check out the rehab thread for an answer to that question!

We all whine like bitches when an episode is late… err…is on Sigler-time.Tongue out

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of James Keeling

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

I remember my first time when I caught up to the feed and had to wait for the next dose.  I cried.  Like an angry, hungry baby.
    Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of James Keeling

Let it all out brother…

Nobody here is going to judge you…

Well, not much anyhow.  It’s alright because we ‘feel your pain’….

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of nilling

Whilst I’ve been an OJ for just over a year I have had self-control and self-medicated my Sigler fix. I managed to lead a normal life by keeping my habit under control by listening to the audiobooks when I wanted to and in the order that I wanted to. So that meant; Ancestor, The Rookie, Infected and Earthcore Then Sigler publishes his Twelve Days of Sigmas. In a moment of sheer desparation my need becomes just too great and I decide to cram Nocturnal. So for the past couple of weeks I have been listening to two episodes/fixes a day on my commute to work. However, I have caught up to the podcasts! I have mis-timed my medication and now I have to wait for Ep39. It’s so difficult. I have tried occupying myself with other distractions, like creating a Twelve Days of Sigmas wallpaper that I just stare at. but it’s all just Methadone!

I guess I will just have to attend the next Sigler Anonymous (SA) meeting and say "Hello, my name is Flash and I’m a junkie!"

yeah, that felt better…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.