This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of BigJohn BigJohn 4 months ago.

Complex God

Just read this last night. Great holy-crap moment there at the end, with good cinematic reveal potential. :) I’m curious where this fits into the timeline? Petra is only 21, so it seems to be set around 2010-2011 or so. Does that sound about right?

Love the strong Stinson character. Self-serving politician, but another powerful savvy woman, in a story with a smart, naive woman.

@bigjohn: Yes, she has an enormous timeline yet to fill. I’ve talked about her full arc with @ARealGirl only. I really, really hope I get the time to write it someday. It ties in so many things.

Well, I guess you’ll just have to figure out a way to write her story in all of the anthologies you’ll contribute to!

When I first heard about this story i thought it took place closer to the time of Pandemic, and I figured the only way she would have escaped the Pandemic is if there were no one in Detroit to begin with.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.