This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BigJohn BigJohn 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Complex God

• Profile photo of BigJohn

Well, I guess you’ll just have to figure out a way to write her story in all of the anthologies you’ll contribute to!

When I first heard about this story i thought it took place closer to the time of Pandemic, and I figured the only way she would have escaped the Pandemic is if there were no one in Detroit to begin with.

Profile photo of scottsigler

@bigjohn: Yes, she has an enormous timeline yet to fill. I’ve talked about her full arc with @ARealGirl only. I really, really hope I get the time to write it someday. It ties in so many things.

Profile photo of BigJohn

Just read this last night. Great holy-crap moment there at the end, with good cinematic reveal potential. :) I’m curious where this fits into the timeline? Petra is only 21, so it seems to be set around 2010-2011 or so. Does that sound about right?

Love the strong Stinson character. Self-serving politician, but another powerful savvy woman, in a story with a smart, naive woman.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.