This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brandon Foss Brandon Foss 3 years, 10 months ago.

comment, not a question.

• Profile photo of Brandon Foss

I bought all the books as they came out and now I’m lovin’ on the podiobooks for an 8 hour one way drive every weekend to see my wife and daughter. Only the FDO can make 500 mile of I-95 interesting.
    All hail the FDO!

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

When I can’t be bothered listening to podcasts anymore, it’s time for the FDO’s back catalogue.

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Profile photo of GJ

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren and CBBC Tigress

Profile photo of Jon Marsh

I love listening to your shit. I drive 45 minutes one way to work and have listened to each of your books about fifty times. Great work and thank you!

oops…. I pooped

Profile photo of david parker

mr sigler sir, you f’ing workaholic. I just wanted to thank you for; your imagination, your choice of music for the openings and closings, your sick and twisted sence of humor. i have been consuming fiction for more years than i like to admit and yours makes my guts hurt from laughing and keeps me on the edge of my seat. the mental ride your stories provide is adrenaline pumping. thank you for all you do and get back to work, i want pandemic!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.