This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 7 years, 4 months ago.

Come on Wed? Really?

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-i never planned to be in the lead or to remain here
    hell i was planning on reaching a level and gain a few and give them away. anyways. laters
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of James Keeling

I’m just at a lowly 7000 points here…  no where near the 10,000 behemoth that you are! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

That’s right… I get sticky ears and an ear infection…  Thanks alot! 

Honestly, if we get to give them away, Grandma junkie gets the first 100!

No Bout a Doubt It! 

Profile photo of ogreoregon

my crack hits if we can ever give them away….I am sure the Overlord will be pleased to see you there…
    *I’m the Rear Admiral but Sigler’s Boss*

Profile photo of Wolf

200 miles weekday

400 miles weekend

give or take

The "REAL" question is how much of an OJ are you really?  How far would you travel?  100 miles? 200 miles? 500 miles?   Try 1,226 miles Junkie! 

Profile photo of ogreoregon

It says Blogger not found……But I checked out your website link posted on your profile page and it is great!!! the picture of Scott you should post it here. your other pics are really awesome too.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Lance Hirakawa

If you are reading this site you already know about Scott, (Dark Overlord, Sick bastard, failed pimp, etc).

Seriously, in person, very interesting person to listen too, ESPECIALLY in a noisy bar!

Also, don’t bother offering Tequilla.

To:  People in NY.  Beg, borrow, steal, COUGH *call in sick* COUGH

GET THERE!

To:  People in the PNW who DIDNT show up last nite..  The tanks are rolling for you now.. 

http://lance.hirakawa.blogspot.com

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of Wolf

Our FDO has yet to schedule an event in the South. IF he ever hits Charlotte or Atlanta, I’m there.

Profile photo of Brian Kurzweil

My Ass will be there but I thought the Dark Lord would have graced the city that never sleeps on a weekend.

I’m bringing my Hard Cover and a Spare Liver!

Will you be there Wolf?

Profile photo of Wolf

So you’re a what??? Semi-OJ? Only an OJ when it’s conveniant for you? That’s sad. A true OJ would take at least 3 days off for the Sigmiester. Wednesday for the signing, Thursday for the hangover and Friday to try to figure out what you did on Wednesday.

Profile photo of Brian Kurzweil

WTF your going to be in NYC on a Wed and then want to do a pub crawl! I have to work to pay for these Hard Covers lol.

I really want to be there but Im not sure I can get out of 2 days work, once for the signing the other for the hangover!

Meh…

BK1

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.