This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Doug Warren Doug Warren 6 years, 7 months ago.

Columbo?

• Profile photo of Doug Warren

Columbo solved his cases using interrogation though irritation. I bet the FDO is a great supporter of irritating behaviour.

Profile photo of ogreoregon

He seems like a Junkie kind of detective, strange and quirky.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Donald Martin

with Magnum

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of Chris Maler

Jim Rockford FTW…even Barnaby Freaking Jones Kicks Columbo’s sorry ass.

Cardinal to Pope Siglericus XXX

"The second sound was a scream"

Profile photo of Alex Sipiere

"What do you mean there’s nothing i can do, you mean im hooked on Scott Sigler’s podcast novels… im… a junkie…"- me

Profile photo of James Eager

You can tell I think a different detective is better. But, then Scott is still afraid of killing me anyway, so there you go. Just remember, I am shortly headed to CA Scott. This time San Diego, but I could always swing north….

Oh, and this is part of my tour – the company is paying my airfare, the conference is asking me to speak. You can’t take over the world until you get rid of me. Dallas later and Kansas City after that.

Hey, just looked at your schedule, and you will get to San Diego AFTER me. Means I can set something up to wait for you to arrive. Watch your back Sigler, Maybe I am gunning for you.

On a clear disk, you can seek forever.

Profile photo of

I’m afraid it’s just that simple. Either agree that Columbo is the greatest detective of all time, or you die. Sherlock Holmes is a big fat pussy, Columbo would crush him in a cage match. Murder She Wrote? How about Columbo He Banged (Murder She Wrote). Yeah, that’s more like it. All your other detectives are crap, Columbo is the best.

Profile photo of ogreoregon

Columbo always wore a trenchcoat, do we ever see what’s UNDER it?
    does’t that paint a creepy picture in your mind?

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

is a good thing, right??
    Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    (You don’t want to disappoint the voices)

Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

Profile photo of Steph Mack

so i’ve worked my way through infection and am working my way through nocturnal, but i was wondering if Scott has a weird obsession with Columbo? i mean he comes up in a few books and there are plenty other detective shows to choose from, so is Sigler obsessed?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.