This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Corbin Hilty Corbin Hilty 6 years ago.

Clyde the Glide…

• Profile photo of Corbin Hilty

i picture clyde as hitler with wings……idk why 

gothguy720.deviantart.com

Profile photo of Pons Matal

My voices, much of the time, are well behaved. But as you know they sometimes like to cause a little bit of a stir now and then with some random insanity!

“I can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

thank gawd, maybe we can send our voices out for a play date??
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Wolf

Kinda like a Michael Jordon with wings? 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Profile photo of Wolf

As long as you have a valid excuse. 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

The voices made me ask! :) I have to confess I sometimes do have a twisted/sick sense of humor.

Profile photo of Wolf

about the wierd shit that goes through your mind! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

If Clyde the glide has ever has problems with sticky and sweaty batwings? :)

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

flap of skn connecting arm (probably from wrist to armpit) to side down to the waist. someone already described facial feature, almost normal with slight elongation of face (hints of a fruitbat face), maybe vulcanish ears, feet and hands being not exactly claw like, but make you think they are. dark skinned, possibly looks african-american in compliction or like the  hiation from heores (someone had mentioned this). can ya tell i been thinking about this dude?? FLIGHT, what a rush that would be…

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of J. Vargas

For flooding my mind with characters that must be drawn!!!!!  I’m simultaneously working on the Nocturnals and a triangle hatchling that I’ve toyed with for WEEKS!! And now the King demands that I manifest his family on paper! TTFN!

Executed the Chang Bang 9/20/08! On the market for a new hula hoop!

Profile photo of Jelani Anthony

for the most part i pictured a black guy with the skin flaps and black sweat pants. I also pictured his as being bald

I play my Polkadot jets against your Plaid tanks!

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

I just re-listened to Nocturnal so thats why it stuck out in my mind.  Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

The Heroes Hatiain comparison was in my mind too!! Maybe a little more buff.  But thanks, I had forgotten about the ringer description. This was very helpful! Thanks again!

Executed the Chang Bang 9/20/08! On the market for a new hula hoop!

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

I imagine clide as actuall being almost refined looking. It is said that he could be a ringer if it wasn’t for the skin flaps, so i take that to mean he pretty much human looking. For some reason whenever I think of him I imagine the Haitian from Heroes with some subtle "not quite human" touches. maybe wierd shaped ears, or slightly elongated head. stuff like that

I’m currently working on some Nocturnal sketches, and was stumped on Clyde the Glide.

Other than his black skin, wings below the arms, and gaunt figure, I can’t find much to describe him.  My first rough sketches were almost bat-like in the face and I found this to be well, off.  I’m just not feeling it.

I was curious if some of the other junkies had some suggestions or info about Clyde that I may have missed.  I’m working on a Nocturnal gallery for my portfolio of Siglerism.  I’ll post the sketches as they are completed, any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks!

(Maybe our FDO could grace this post with some Sigler anatomical descriptions???!)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.