This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Donald Martin Donald Martin 7 years, 5 months ago.

Cleaning up Sigler

• Profile photo of Donald Martin

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-but i did hear an interview where either their editor is worth his weight in gold or sigler TOTALLY cleaned up his language. i was shooked and amazed and suprised not to hear of sigler being hospitalized for exploding because he held it all in…………..

Profile photo of James Keeling

That’s for sure! 

Of course, the title is Cleaning up Sigler….  Don’t think that’s humanly possible…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of James Eager

So, early this weekend, I bounced off the top of my external hard drive (150 GB gone Baby!) So, I started cleaning. I found tha tI had over 3 GB (closer to 4 GB) of the Dark Overlord reading his books, one chapter at a time. I exported everything BUT Nocturnal to one DVD (and filled the DVD up pretty good). I also found that Huchins is not very far behind there Sigler. His DVD only filled up 3.6 GB. At least I got the Hard Drive down to 30 GB. And The Dark Overlord is now in permanent storage on the DVD.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.