This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Donald Martin Donald Martin 6 years, 8 months ago.

Cleaning up Sigler

• Profile photo of Donald Martin

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-but i did hear an interview where either their editor is worth his weight in gold or sigler TOTALLY cleaned up his language. i was shooked and amazed and suprised not to hear of sigler being hospitalized for exploding because he held it all in…………..
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of James Keeling

That’s for sure! 

Of course, the title is Cleaning up Sigler….  Don’t think that’s humanly possible…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of James Eager

So, early this weekend, I bounced off the top of my external hard drive (150 GB gone Baby!) So, I started cleaning. I found tha tI had over 3 GB (closer to 4 GB) of the Dark Overlord reading his books, one chapter at a time. I exported everything BUT Nocturnal to one DVD (and filled the DVD up pretty good). I also found that Huchins is not very far behind there Sigler. His DVD only filled up 3.6 GB. At least I got the Hard Drive down to 30 GB. And The Dark Overlord is now in permanent storage on the DVD.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.