This topic contains 544 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of athanas athanas 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Check your kid gloves at the door

In the interest of not completely overwhelming the Crack Hits thread any more than we already have (completely taking up the first page with our first day’s harangue), athanas and I have opted to take our grisly battle to a more isolated venue.

All are welcome, and we’ll do our best to contain the bloodshed, but we cannot be blamed if our ferocious battle spills out into a few other threads.

If you sit in the first three rows, you may get soaked in blood. You’ve been warned.

BigJohn

Ihz’s ohn!!

Continuing our glorious battle from this thread comment…
    http://www.scottsigler.com/node/1110#comment-81273

Having just realized in the last few days what being a pusher was, as we congratulated our lady belladonna on that occasion most auspicious, I too yearn with unbridled passion for that status as well. Your own idle attitude towards advancement belies your laggard’s nature. Lighting a fire under you was not intended as an act of encouragment! Nay, ’twas intended as immolation must foul.

Yes, I showed up and changed your world. This appears to have come to a shock to you, as I caught your pitiful tribe by surprise. You now try to rally your wretched folk in some pitiable defense against the coming onslaught. This is not news to me, though. My introduction and presence has that sort of affect on flora and fauna alike. Athansonia is not the first, nor will it be the last to succumb to my irresistable charm. Force! I mean force! Irreststable force. This latest conquest will shine as yet another trophy on my mantle. I refer you to the battle of Staigue Fort: http://web.mac.com/bigjohnv/Ireland/Ireland/pages/page_172.html.

You may rape all the cattle you feel necessary, though I don’t quite understand your village’s customs. If you plan to spoil the land before I purge you of it, that’s to be expected. Please just make sure the cattle are of a suitable age, and parental consent, though not required, is at least requested.

My own 6-foot-1, 240 pound frame appears well matched against yours. Our battle will surely fell many misguided warriors fighting in your defense. Those poor souls indeed will spend eternity in Hel, while I watch from on high, having left you far, far behind as I reflect on this trifling conquest. You may seek entrance to Valhalla, but since I’ve already taken over the place, I’m closing its doors to you and yours. The Valkryie and I have an…arrangement, which includes visitation and 15 football games per year.

In the meantime, as I prep for battle and unleash volley after volley, you’ll find yourself gradually losing ground. For your advancement at this stage is one of logrithmic increase; I jump leaps and bounds with ease, leaving more and more junkies behind in my advance, while you struggle and struggle to crawl just one more position.

Overtake you? Inevitable.

Win? A foregone conclusion.

Sharpen your blade, sir. The battle commences.

BigJohn

I knew what a pusher was. I was content on getting there as He (the almighty evil lord of evilly evil, the beloved FDO) saw fit, his will be done, and all that other bullshit I’m pilfering from preexisting religious sayings and prayers. My goal was to live harmoniously with those around me and reap the benefits of toil, backbreaking labor, and intermarriage with the locals.

But you had to fire the first volley at the peaceful folks of Athanasonia, and I quote, “I’m riding the crazy crack train up from the bottom of page 2. I’m gunnin’ for ya, athanas!” At no time did anyone threaten you. At no time did anyone throw a stone at you, call you a smell doo-doo head, or offer you a cigar that exploded in an unsuspecting yet hilarious fashion. You, sir, were the aggressor, so lament to no one when the Smackdown Bomb™ obliterates your castle built in the swamp.

My people have rallied against your “threat” and will soon stomp you out, forcing you back to whatever dregs birthed you in the first place. This “charm” you speak of is nothing more than the funk of week old cheese left in a rotting ‘possum’s gullet that you appear to have stepped and tracked along the floor, sullying the proper medicinal growing soil that I’ve created here.

Nor was I bragging about my features; that was to merely show you that while you speak of Valhalla and Ragnarok, generations of viking blood flows through my veins giving me insight from the ancients, noble savages and warriors whose sole purpose in life was to create me to stand against your uprising.
    And while I am trained in viking broad sword combat (yeah, for real; was with a historical recreation society for a bit and learned how to fight with a viking sword) I will need not a blade to best you. My fists, arms, and groin are registered as deadly weapons in any country that doesn’t use chickens as currency. I am a submission wizard and while my broadsword will be used to disarm you, the real pain will come from stretching your joints in ways they weren’t meant to bend.

You will obviously pass those lesser than me on your ascension as I will do the same. The day may come where you are listed right below me. The day you are listed above me? Preposterous. Impossible. Unachievable.

Accept your status as “lower than athanas”. You will find peace much sooner that way.

Break the crack hit barriers before you! It is the most awesome feeling you can imagine. In doing so, beware the trap of posting nonsensical posts just to post and feed your crack addictions. Posts like that have been know to be eaten by digital ANCESTORS that hide in the background of the site. And as some of us know, I first hand, It hurts most painfully to have your CH’s eaten and removed from your tally.

But really, the best feeling, the very best feeling, is reaching the highest heights of crackwhoredness to then give just give them all away and start the epic trek again. That is, once the Crack Hit a giver starts working again….. Cool

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead fo

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

This could end up being reminiscent of the great mumo00 vs. wallerdad showdown that also merited it’s own thread. ;)

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Let the games begin! We can always use some good flamery and insults to laugh at and join in on. But these guys are using some pretty big words for me. :p

Hey IBS, sorry I didnt stop and say hi to you at Norman. I didnt recognize you as I think (smack me if I’m wrong, you know how men or a least I am about things like that) you changed your hair style?

while it may be white collar now, I have a feeling this will end up quite low brow before it’s all said and done.

I will await the time that It becomes low brow enough for my participation. That is if its not a private party! :)

My intial statement was no call for attack, simply a stating of the obvious. Consider it a friendly ring-ring on my plaid bicycle’s bell as I politely alert you to the oncoming traffic of mindless blathering. But did you step to the side, as would be the polite thing to do? No. You took it as a personal attack, as befits your Viking ancestors. Fearing ducks everywhere they looked, they fled their cozy nordic homes in search of places without the monstrous fowl that caused them to cower and quake so. That genetic quirk (quack?) pervades your soul even today, as you overreact to the slightest breach of normalcy or hint of progress. I’m embarrassed to say I saw you in the grocery store just the other day, unwilling to offer your place in line to the kind, little old lady with only the peppermint toothpaste to purchase, forcing her to wait behind your mountains of toilet paper, hemorrhoid cream, toe fungus medicine, cheap kentucky bourbon and Bit-o-honey by the pound.

In the name of progress, I implore you to step aside and renounce your fuddy-duddy ways! We’re in the 21st century now; those who stand still or meander without purpose will stagnate and wither (apparently you, judging from the rank, malodorous stench wafting in a cloud around you, may have reached a stage of composting heretofore unexperienced by eco-knight and forest floor alike) shall be trampled by the youthful mob, moshing their way ever fore- and upward. Had you been content to merely step aside whilst I pogo’d by, this bloodshed, mental torment and rapacious caterwauling might never have happened.

So don’t blame me for your misplaced attachment to the past. I guarantee you that the new order will be happy to place you and your lethal body parts into a museum of quaint antiquities, ever to be polished to a bright sheen for tomorrow’s youth to glance at on their way to duddies even fuddier than you. They may (though I find it unlikely) see fit to impart their tired, chewed gum onto the edifice of your pathetic diorama, and you’ll be happy for the attnetion, brief and fleeting tho it may be.

Find yourself an appropriately sized hole in a tree, and wait for the storm to pass you by. You probably can find a knotted hole large enough to fit you, but feel free to use your Athanas Kung-Fu Grip upon the trunk to expand the space to accommodate your oversized head, filled to near-bursting with self-important aggrandizing. I promise to leave all the trees alone as I barrel through your forest. I won’t disturb your slumber, nor will I taunt you with repetitive knock-knock jokes when I discover your hidey-hole.

Sleep on, athanas. Good night to you. When you awaken, the faraway storm on the horizon will be closer still. You might think of the comforting rain to come, but don’t forget that storms have a way of tossing little sticks about.

BigJohn

Just like Gallagher!! But without the hammer and watermelon, and with much, much more (I hope) blood!!!! How do I get front row seats to this bad boy?!?!?!? Or should I say bad boys???

Pusher and [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] & the Gutter Sistren.

A new flame space!!
    I see BigJohn saying emoticons and I see athanas saying emoticons and it all ending with emoticons
    Sweet!!

In 4 southern states of the US, saying “I’m comin’ for ya” constitutes hostilities and not only will you be exonerated for doing so, you are legally obligated to shoot that person 18 times. Trying to say “it’s all a joke” after the fake doesn’t change the fact that you’re still dead, son, half-past or otherwise.

Mindless blathering I will give you as your prose can be likened to a herpetic Jane Austin hepped up on quaaludes and malt liquor. Entertaining, to be sure, but not worthy of a NY Times Best Sellers slot.

As for your misinformation in regards to the vikings, I will have to correct you post haste. Tired of raping and pillaging their own villages (this would be like you saying “Hey, it’s Tuesday, let’s go steal Bill’s TV and pull a train on his wife”) they had the testicular fortitude to redefine long distance ocean travel for the sake of carnage, carnal lust, and getting paid by limp wristed Frenchmen who were none to keen on being the object of their affection. My friend, that is a society of ass whippers and the art of ass whippery runs through my blood. you will feel it’s full effect as it’s blasted across your face (and if you give me a minute or two, I can easily blast you again).

And again, you’re back to my ass. I’m beginning to wonder what you’re going on about and if you were really more into Lion-O than you were Cheetara. not that there’s anything wrong with that, and I’m really quite flattered, but I must turn down your advances.
    Maybe this is why you’re showing such hostilities; you want to be with me, yet that will never be. It’s okay, you can quit me.

I have no fuddy duddy ways. At a prime 28 years of age (29 as of March 18th; mark your calender, as I expect plenty of presents and/or adulation) I am far more cynical than my years, but a fuddy duddy, I am not. I drive too fast, love too hard, and fight to deadly to be considered an FD.

One thing I will give you, however, is I have a ginormous nugget. Seriously. Donkey Kong ain’t got shit on my head. I feel sorry for my mother as I wasn’t a C-section, and that had to suck.

And I will sleep well as I spent a splendid evening with a lovely young woman ingesting far too much $1 sushi at the local parlor tonight. And that rumbling of a storm you think will be coming will just be your indigestion as your insides will begin to curdle knowing that no matter what you do or how hard you try you will NEVER beat me.

Tomorrow shall be round two and a further test of styles. Sleep well, you’ll need your rest.

a fly in my ointment.
    or a small frog in my bag of salad.

I think you know where my mind went….to the gutter! Tongue out

The bloodshed is so damn entertaining!Laughing

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, and Pastry Princess

can someone get me a towel?

Dawn of a New Day

The sun is up, minutes pass

Big John, where are you?

I’m here, don’t worry.

If you’re afraid of the dark,

I will hold your hand.

BigJohn

Dark, schmark, it’s daytime

I was afraid you’d run off

Fearing your demise

“get my box stuffed”!!! Tongue out

I was distracted

when stepping so gingerly

over a junkie

BigJohn

Or was that a request?

BigJohn

constant distractions

lie everywhere. only true

champions forge through

Beware, athanas:

Your tenuous, shrinking lead

Is now eleven

BigJohn

Time to watch your back

Your friends are my agents, like

Your well-armed monkey

BigJohn

Pongo is legit

He serves only his master

That master is me

when this is all said
    and done, this is a post that
    we must revisit

Run out of steam, John?
    You don’t seem yourself today
    The number now grows

>snap!<

BigJohn

That’s not what I meant
    There was a…spill of some sort
    Man, I need a smoke

Exoticali

Sneaks in quietly at night

And shakes the place up.

BigJohn

Your number may grow

But the gap between us shrinks.

It’s now down to eight.

BigJohn

I’ll take advantage

of Kali’s distracting you

to further my cause.

BigJohn

“exponential growth”
    You should study that. Explains
    Why the gaps are such

Just like in real life
    Five minutes and a good cry
    I’m back in the game

Oh, I am aware.

It seems you don’t realize

How that helps me out.

BigJohn

you still don’t get it
    It’s not about place in line
    It’s crack in the bank

One step at a time:

Close the gap, then wait for your

focus to falter.

BigJohn

You may close the gap
    but my focus will never….
    Oh! a butterfly!

your ploy will not work
    sexy asian assassins
    Will not deter me

Though it takes me time

Your early senility

Really helps my cause

BigJohn

Mind games, aren’t they all
    Maybe that was just a ploy
    And I’m sharp as ever

I’m sorry to say:

My agent Gary Wilkins

You know as Pongo

BigJohn

“Gary Wilkins”? BAH!
    That’s not a real monkey name
    Mr. Bobo is.

I’m distracted now

It’s time for a cold shower

I may not be back.

BigJohn

Not distracted, no

Something…words. right. my haiku.

Somebody say “boob” ?

BigJohn

It’s a shame that you

Can’t tell if it was a ploy.

I know, but won’t tell.

BigJohn

It’s hard to believe,

But his disguise is that good.

He’s a pro, that guy.

BigJohn

he searches me for

ticks, will fling poo on command
    also, no zipper

The joy of mindfuck

Don’t know if it’s true or not

Maybe I’m a chick

Wait, she’s not your pawn?
    Then there’s a third in this game!

I will trust no one.

You may be a chick?

That may explain why

I stare at your ass.

BigJohn

He wears a diaper;

That’s the most convincing part

of his brilliant sham.

BigJohn

you will be shocked, then
    when you find out that my junk
    is bigger than yours

How could I have known

My plot would backfire on me?

Her charms work too well.

BigJohn

Pongo obeys me
    I will shave him down tonight
    We’ll see who he is

I’m sad to hear that.

It’s too bad that yours is junk.

Cuz mine works just fine.

Big. John.

When the secret’s out

I know you’ll spank the monkey

Just to feel better.

BigJohn

Chimp shave-down complete
    I can confirm monkey wang
    Pongo is not pleased

knew that would bite me
    Should have used “wang” isntead
    A more mature word

home to a party in my box! Hay-O!

Ok, we’re really in the gutter now!!!!! [flickr-photo:id=4368810333,size=m]

wait… wrong again. Nevermind. Carry on!

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Gutterbrains galore

makes me laugh.

My best friend and I yell *CRACK KILLS!* everytime we see “plumber’s crack”. We find it quite amusing! [flickr-photo:id=4369581706,size=m]

…. is EPIC!!

:-P

say a few million sea creatures may have died, but after the area is recovered with a sandwich, gatorade, and some zinc pills, they should come back fairly quickly.

We’re both alive at the dawn of day three

The victor, well, we know who he’ll be

I could go on of Big John

But he won’t stay along

When he realizes the winner is me

Are you able to keep up this pace?

Flame anew? Keep it up? Save your face?

If you’re starting to doubt,

Feel free to cop out.

You can always withdraw in disgrace

BigJohn

I am the model of the 60 minute man

I can go longer than most anyone can

I will never lose steam

I walk away in your dreams

I’m stronger than peppered cayenne

I think this might be the new Pirates vs. Ninjas!

I refuse to give up on this quest

The truth is that I don’t need any rest.

Though you try to keep pace

In this crack junkie race

You’ll have to settle for being second-best.

BigJohn

Sixty minutes seems to you very long

But for days I’ve been known to go strong

Is there a particular reason

to limit your pleasin’?

It seems selfish to me, and just wrong.

BigJohn

It may have to do with your junk.

Perhaps it’s run out of spunk.

‘Course you may be a girl,

So let’s give it a whirl

You can be my new bitch, little punk.

BigJohn

You started your journey too late
    Right now sealed up is your fate
    I have still quite the lead
    though you beg and you plead

Until all of your spirits deflate

It seems I’m fighting this war on two fronts.

Athanas begged UV’s help on this hunt.

He must be feeling the heat,

(Knows he’s about to be beat)

But I’m still gonna whip these two…chaps.

BigJohn

Close your eyes, and pretend that you’re fine.

But to mercy, I am not inclined.

I’m coming up fast,

You’re about to be passed.

One day soon, Josh, your ass will be mine.

BigJohn

The saying was taken from the Nature Boy

Ric Flair, a wrestler of employ

He always put on great matches

Never with dull patches

More than I can say for your incompetent ploys

I know not who this is who enters the fray

But I believe the man should have his say

For even he can tell now

You’re an ass around town

And mocking you is making his day.

Mine eyes are open to the truth

Even as I am more your youth

You’ll soon stall out

Losing all of your clout

And I will still rule this roost.

My prowess has never been questioned

“Spunk”, as you say, never held in retention

No complaints from a lass

When tappin’ dat ass

Nor complaints of size ever mentioned.

You know that your story smells funky.

You just can’t sneak that lie past a junkie

“No complaints,” big or small

You’ll get nothing at all

Cuz that ass belongs to a monkey.

Yes, you’re young but you’ve made a mistake.

It’s the difference experience makes.

My strategy’s sound

I’m flanking around

Uh-oh! I’ve just stolen your cake!

BigJohn

UV won’t be subject to attack.

I’m looking forward, not looking back.

But if he jumps in this fray

He’ll just make my day

As I eat all his crack hits for snacks.

BigJohn

You seem to like my junk, on to a topic another

Your questioning is a line to be smothered

But if you must ask
    Of my last conquest of ass

Why, look no further than your mother

I’m reckless to the bone I do must admit

But when it comes to limericks I give him no shit

He has showed prowess before

Of rhyming words, quite cocksure

I just hope he’s not mad we’re stealing his bit

That one was good, I will not lie

But in the end, you soon will still die

I can do laps around you

With words of afew

And when it comes to sweets, I’m more into pie.

Wow, Athanas, that’s truly depraved.

About that sort of thing, please don’t rave.

You’ve struck a new low

But i’ve just got to know,

Was it awkward for you in her grave?

BigJohn

Of course some day my time here will end.

But alas, not before you, my friend.

From my seat up on high

I will watch you die

As you still try so hard to ascend.

BigJohn

I’m perplexed at how you think that’ll do

When even now I’m so much further than you

You started this all

An intense verbal brawl

All while trying a coup.

Not so you’d think when you’ve got a backhoe

Moving the earth, though going is quite slow

But don’t be alarmed

I knew of the harm

And was sure to double bag my bone.

Keep on thinking you’ve nothing to lose.

Sit Down and relax; take off your shoes.

Crack open a beer,

Nothing to see here,

I’ll make up the time while you snooze.

BigJohn

Glad to hear that your judgement’s not poor.

I’d have thought you a hedonist boor.

But your consideration

Spares her the indignation

Of exposure to your weeping sores.

I know I’ll fit right in! Wink

You see I was not going to take part,

Being funny was my aim from the start.

Your picture a gay pirate,

His, a monkey ready to fire at,

Then John had to make it a black mark.

The funny thing: for you I was Rootin,

Athanas I knew not from Putin,

Yet with one little quip,

Sorry that’s it,

Your ass is now for the bootin

John this one rhymer you don’t want to be messin,

Your limericks, at best, are quite tepid,

Against a master like me

Can’t win you must see,

A sleeping dragon you awoke you cretin.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

An old phrase that truly meets my ends

Athanas help does not need

To beat you in deed,

A message is what I mean to send

While in Crack hits you have me beaten

A junkie a long time you’ve been treated

But its time for new blood

And I’m just the stud

To knock you from grace most defeated

Now after this barrage I see your cowerin,

Over you Athanas and I are towerin

So go lick your wounds

go pick on some n00bs

our forums you’ll no longer be sourin.

My standards have known to be light

So when it comes to the 3’s I do it up right

You can never be sure

And I’ll never trust her

So I’m sure to always armor my knight

You still don’t get that you’re nothing to me

But this is a fight that all want to see

You’ll come with a flurry

I’ll KO you in a hurry

I’m the Italian Stallion and you’re Mr. T

Further proves my original stance

One can simply not fuck with this man

His rhymes are too pure

Of that I am quite sure

Here’s 5 more crack hits to my hand

for Gutter Sistren Boy-Toy?

While it’s true your mad skillz are the best,

I’ll take you both on in this test.

The limericks won’t stay;

Tomorrow’s a new day.

We’ll see what style we come up with next.

It is a ghastly propensity

To pursue a woman who can’t flee.

Cuz I’m sure that most would

Run away from the wood

That falls off when you have to pee.

That’s an interesting parallel to draw

As you lean in with your fiberglass jaw

Your swings I will dodge

While your teeth I dislodge

Is that your pride on the floor that I saw?

May win the day? Ha I laugh!

Sorry there is no doubt of that,

Victory is mine

The bell has just chimed

I’m the true master of this craft.

Tomorrow may be a new day its true

And involvement I might leave to you,

But rest assured,

support is now moored

On Athanas should he need crew.

There’s an app for that?

BigJohn

With the losing team you’re now allied.

To a sinking ship you find yourself tied.

Take my hand, you young fool,

And together we’ll rule!

Can’t you see that you’re on the wrong side?

I’m man who knows how to have fun
    But I’m smart enough to use my brain on the run
    When it comes to my John Thomas
    I know where the harm is
    I don’t want it burning when I go number one

Taken many head traumas in my day
    but down is one thing I haven’t learned to stay
    I may fall in the ring
    But I’m back like a spring
    Ready to crush all those in my way

I asked first!!!!!!1111oneoneoneoneuno

Well now, look here and see
    Appears the audience is leaning towards me
    They know talent when they see it
    And what’s just pure bullshit
    Allow me a pillow for your soon bowed knee

You guys are getting brutal!!!!

GOOD TIMES!!!

Ahh So says “Vader” No not him, the prissy one.

The guy who was played by Hayden Christian,

Hey you got to admit,

That rhyme was legit,

Even if it was followed by a fishy one.

But I’m afraid I digress a bit,

Yet now is no time to confess to shit

To your cause I’ll not go,

I’ll side Athanas for Sho’

And now I’ll take a short Respite.

Having merely one ally around

Won’t help you much in this here town

It’s Girlco, you’ll see

Who’ll rally to me

Gutter Sistren and I’ll take you down.

When it comes to all things limerick

UV is more than the trick
    As an Ace up my sleeve
    He’s all that I need
    ‘Sides, I’ve already asked to be Sistren’s token dick

You should know this; it’s really quite frightening

When you hear it, your face will be whitening.

Crack I eat has a fate:

It ends up on your plate.

Yes, that’s right, you are eating my lightning.

Now you might say I’m being a meanie,

But you’ve overlooked something quite teenie:

After all that you’ve said

About humping the dead

They want nothing to do with your weenie

I’m surprised just a bit here, my friend,

How much effort you choose to expend

on your insane memorobilia

for your gross necrophilia

That you seem quite eager to defend.

The woman in my life are all not dead

Some, just deceased in the head

When the night grows cold

And its last call I’m told

I’ll pretty much take anything to bed

While you may think that would send me for a loop

And I’m realizing there’s no depth to how far you will stoop

While I have a stomach made of iron

I’ve eaten things that would surely choke a lion
    I’m convinced in my life that I’ve never ingested poop

Who’s side shall we rally to???

If I were a betting man, I’d say I’m in the clear

To them dead germs are nothing to fear

You see, they’re women with a twist

The twist is they’re vampire chicks

And you can’t kill what’s already dead, my dear

It’s clear where you stand on romance;

With that charm, they don’t stand a chance.

By the way, that’s sarcasm;

Your creamated orgasm

Will leave ash stains inside of your pants

We’ve established that I’m younger, remember?

And romance becomes a lit ember

When the bells start to chime

And it’s baby-makin’ time

It’s not dust that shoots from MY member.

You’d best hope that Girlco (undeclared)

Won’t read this thread and then become scared.

Your cavalier ‘tude

They might think is rude

And they will known that you never cared

What’s that sound? That loud cacophony?

Oh! That’s something I don’t want to see!

Despite all your bragging,

I’m glad you’re not gagging

Then again, you’re choking your monkey.

I doubt GirlCo would bat an eye

To the dreadful things said by you or I

They’re fans of adult subject matter

Eyelashes I doubt they’d bat’er

Their disposition I reckon sure as hell ain’t shy

It’s the alpha that leads in the pack

And I’ve got something that you lack

You may think you’re the bomb,

Shouting “Let’s get it on!”

But the girls see right through all that smack.

The funny thing about all of this

The thing that started this shit

I’m seated higher than you

That fact split you in two

And now you’ve got your knickers in a twist

You may be right, I suppose, but alas

I’ll take the high road and not be that crass

I’ll make no imprications

of sexual relations

Trying to recruit a young lass

Everything I do is balls to the wall

You’ve gotta go big or go not at all

What I must ask may sound awkward

But I need to know if you’re a stalker

What the hell were you doing in the next stall?

Sure, go relax; you will need your rest.

This war is harsh; to that we’ll attest.

But I’ll ask just once more

Before you walk out the door

Come to my side, for sure it’s the best!

Laughing

Never did I imply that my goal was physical

You were the one who claimed my tainted jewels were admissible

And now you try to play good guy

When we all caught your lie

Or are you hoping they forget with some sort of powers mystical?

I’ve not lost my focus, you see.

I’m marking my progress with glee

Though this next hill is steep,

My resolve’s just as deep.

The number between us is now three.

Again you have nothing with which to stand

You may be right behind me, flying through the land

But your place will be locked

Utterly and totally blocked

As in crack hits you’re down about a grand

I’m ok; all my motives are pure.

They require no tricks to infer.

My goal, though it sounds funky,

As a crack-wielding Junkie

Is to serve my Dark Lord, Scott Sigler

That thought doesn’t quite fill me with dread.

I’m comforted by this one instead:

In the two days just past,

I’ve been moving up fast.

How much, you may ask? 400.

(yes, I rhymed a word with a number. MAD SKILLZ!)

Ha! I laugh at you saying you’re pure of any kind

When we all know that describes no one on this site

We’re junkies to the core

Which means we’re all whores

But in Sigler’s name shall we all fight!

Since you shaved my accomplice last night,

I’ve decided to get into the fight

I won’t count on the help

To handle you, whelp.

Next time check on the stall to your right.

While that be indeed be the case

Concerning this great crack hit race

I’ve been step for step from the start

Of this grueling verbal march

And we’re still holding almost the exact pace

Yes, it’s true that right now we’re so close.

But I obviously want it the most.

I won’t take a break

No sleep, coffee, or cake.

Until I pass you in number of posts.

Well that would be the urinal that you’re meaning

And if that’s so then you had to be in the ceiling

I reckon the act was something you recorded

So in your activities you’d feel rewarded

Just don’t put it on a site that others can view streaming.

Your confidence is something others could look up to

And for guts, well I’ve got to give you your due

But in brains you’re lacking

Cause soon you’ll be packing

Remember, quitting won’t affect how we look at you

Oh, sure, jump on my fealty bandwagon

Your pathetic attempts are quite laggin’

“Me, too, FDO”

“Let me be your ho!”

Your effort, athanas, is just saggin’

You’re the one who is misleading the horde

When you claimed basic necessities as yours

Saying you’re an FDO heathen

Is like saying “hey, I’m the only one breathin’”

Stating the obvious as your own just makes you come off sore

The only thing I will quit is my job.

And then hang out with this unruly mob.

And then how would it be

With everpresent me:

The unemployed crack-hit lusting post snob?

I’ve a feeling when Sigler comes back

He’ll see our bickering snipes and attack

Put is both in a story

Make our end be quite gory

In the hopes of us shutting our yaps.

Bad news for those who swing a hammer or drive a truck

But for those who use a PC all day, they’re still in luck

Cause they can keep tabs on you

While they earn a paycheck too

So should you quit? Can’t say I give a shuck.

I guess warning you now’s not unkind

That for yanky your wanky you’ll find

Do it at work way to often

And you’re likely to soften

In addition, you’re bound to go blind.

I highly doubt individual quarrels are any of his worry

Though his return I do hope is hurried

And in the off chance that it’s true

And he gives this the once through,

SIG, WHAT NUMBER WAS DAWSEY’S JERSEY?!?!?!??!!

Someday new junkies you never knew

Will all wonder what became of you.

You’ll fall out of sight,

And when asked of your plight?

They’ll reply with an “Athanas Who?”

One day I may be gone

But my spirit will live on

When Corpsman Josh Athanas saves the day

And the Siglerwiki states the same

Then mayhaps I shall live on as a god

as the mumo00/Wallerdad thread. I can’t wait for the comments to degrade even more :D

but rhyming words is hard. :-p

But I’m proud of some wicked limericks that were born from this foul game.

BigJohn

from yesterday’s pompous circumstance?

BigJohn

from yesterday’s pompous circumstance?

BigJohn

this ain’t my first time to the dance.

{licks lips}

wow..it’s quiet in here. The quiet before the storm. Maybe I’ll leave some bananas and fake mustaches here on the floor and see if that gets the fight going again. emoticons

to restock supplies and set the game plans.

Tomorrow it begins anew.

**nabs a banana and walks out**

Too lazy to find the beginning of our convo, so I’ll just start a new post. :P Hear, hear! Friendly banter is awesome, both to watch and to partake in! Mostly to watch. With popcorn. And soda. And chips. And salsa. :D

And no problem on not saying hi to me in Norman. I’ve had the dreads for about three years now, but it’s all good. :P I apologize for not saying hi, either.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

There’s bananas and mustaches going to waste in this thread!

Throw down the gloves!! *RING* *RING*

BigJohn

BigJohn

BigJohn

[flickr-photo:id=4368833803,size=m]

BigJohn

BigJohn

Fake?! FAKE?!

BigJohn

BigJohn

Behaving is no fun!!!!!!!!!

BigJohn

BigJohn

All hail the FDO!

BigJohn

BigJohn

BigJohn

BigJohn

All hail the FDO!

I’m assuming “pusher” is when you reach 3000 posts…does it mean anything more than that?

BigJohn

BigJohn

BigJohn

BigJohn

In the e-mail I was sent it says I get more access to stuff on the site, but I haven’t noticed what that is exactly, so I’m not sure. I reckon I’ll stumble my way into it eventually.

cuz I haven’t noticed anything either…

your recent move to the one state where it’s ok to have sex with animals?

BigJohn

BigJohn

BigJohn

BigJohn

I hate that my workload at the office has up until now prevented me from seeing the train wreck that is this thread.

LOL!!!

These reply boxes are now so ridiculously tiny. I deem it awesome!

a bit tight!!!! LOL!!

BigJohn

**a few hours after dawn. Mist still rises from the soft earth, dampened by the blood and tears of fallen warriors. A light rain falls as if the sky herself weeps over the carnage she has witnessed; sadly, she will see more yet to come. A crow glides by, searching for a corpse that still has eyes to pluck out. Failing in find one, he settles on the nearest pile of slowly rotting meat and begins to consume it’s dead flesh. In the middle of it all, a lone man stands, covered in blood and filth, eyes burning with the fires of hell. He leans on a broadsword, equally as befouled as its master. He gazes into the fog, ears open to the slightest sound, eyes quick to catch te slightest movement. He slowly smiles as he throws his head back to the heavens and cries**

Big JOOOOOOOOooohn……Come out to plaaaaaay-yaaaay….

With a crack of thunder and a flash of ligthning, the fearsome warrior appears. Their eyes lock across the battlefield. Breath coming both easy and even, he cannot keep his heart from pounding in excitement at the coming battle. Rolling the handle of his powerful ax in his meaty hands, he unknowingly casts blood and gore from the dual blades of the frightening instrument. Eyes narrow, focusing only on the mortal enemy before him. WIth a primal scream of rage, he charges forth, bounding over fallen bodies, his irresistable force rushing towards the immovable object. With mere feet separating them, he stops and points his ax at his noble foe.

“Athanas!” he cries!

Moving his thumbs to his ears, waving the fingers at the man before him, he lets loose a raspberry most foul and lengthy.

BigJohn

I could have sworn there was a worthy opponent here. I guess Mr. Pusher is too big for prime time now! Doesn’t bother me any, though. I’ll continue to rant and rave, defiling his name and spitting poisonous vitriol his way. All the better that he isn’t here to defend himself! He would cower, bend and break under the overwhelming onslaught of my awesomosity! But still, it’s fun to banter back and forth. He was a worthy sparring partner, to be sure. A former heavyweight, on his way down and out, replaced by the Rookie.

He is the Don Pine to my Quentin Barnes. There’s no shame in it. I beg our many spectators to not hold his disparticipation against him. I’m sure his new Pusher duties will keep him busy and far, far removed from any actual participation.

Still, it was fun while it lasted.

BigJohn

**the crow, none too happy with music during its meal, flutters off, reminding itself to write a letter of complaint to the management of the battlefield. Muscles draw taunt as Athanas raises his sword, the deadly tip pointed towards his adversary**

“So, you’ve come at last.” **he pays no attention to the snickering Big John’s “That’s what she said!” retort.** “Come to meet the same demise as those who you’ve sent before you.” **Big John only smiles**

“You are to be commended; most others would run in terror at the inhumanity that is about to come.”

**Athanas rushes, his sword raised high over his head. Big John drops a step back, planting his weight and readying for the onslaught. A moment before impact, Athanas reaches into his pack, bringing what will be their tool of death. He slams a copy of Clue, Jr. to the ground.**

“I’m Mortimer Mustard, bitch!”

**he lowers himself to the ground and readies the boardgame**

‘specially during a bank audit.

Seeing as how you’re such a glutton for untold amounts of damage and punishment, how could I look at myself in the mirror every morning knowing I didn’t do everything I could to break your back, will, and spirit? It would be inhumane, I tellz ya!

I do agree that my spot is not as secure as it once was and I won’t be where I’m at for much longer.

I’ll be better. Higher! Closing in page 1 and increasing the gap between us. Soon, it will matter little what you do as your cries and insults will be from too far below me to hear.

At that point, you’ll be relegated to the crazy old guy on the street who’s convinced he’s rambling with god when all those around him know it’s just the fact that his last 15 meals were MD 20/20 and paint fumes.

But do not – I warn you – DO NOT - speak ill of the Mad Dog. She’s a harsh mistress, but she always keeps you warm. ALWAYS, I say!

Work? But this is full-time work, this punishing hanrangue. I’m devoted body and soul (just not so much on weekends) to your downfall, good sir. If you can’t balance your priorities, it’s time to retire. Oh sure, you can go hide on Page 1 if you want; but there’s no where to go once you’re there – you can’t continue to hide from me. You’ll still be scrabbling for purchase on the backs of the junkies well-established, while I rake their backs with my fearsome talons and/or uncut toenails.

Already you concede your spot is not as secure as it once was. There’s no shame in it. You should be commended for having the fortitude to step aside, to make way for progress. I promise I shan’t step on your toes as I pass you by.

The higher you go, the faller you fall. And I’ll be here, below, to watch you pass through my arms as i try, half-assed to catch the fallen former child star. Oopsie, my bad. Sorry about that!

BigJohn

Shocked, BigJohn steps back, reeling from the assualt on his senses. Mortimer Mustard? Who would ever have thought?! The last time BigJohn had seen Mortimer Mustard, he had been fighting off the syphillitic whore-hoards at the battle of Chlamydia, 15 years ago. He had thought there was no way Athanas would survive that bitter feud, that gruesome battle, with his arms, legs and pecker attached and still functioning without a weeping drip.

Clearly, Athanas was more formidable than BigJohn had estimated. But Athanas’ age and countless battles announced themselves in his slight limp; his arm not raised as high as it once was. Scars decorated his body, but BigJohn could see Athanas wore them with pride. Needlmarks pocked his exposed elbows. His Crack Fu was mighty, indeed.

Recovering his senses, BigJohn shook his head, and looked down at the pitiable man before him. Athanas had lost something in that battle, that was certain. But this was no time for sympathy; the battle called to be fought, and he was here to answer.

Removing his helmet, and tossing his copius locks about, BigJohn sat at the other side of the board, while Athanas shuffled the deck.

“Good to see you again, Plum, my ancient enemy. There’ll be no sneaking about in secret passages THIS time, I assure you.” Athanas smiled an evil smile then, looking at BigJohn through his rheumy eyes. Never taking his eyes off of BigJohn, Athanas reached into his pack and pulled out a noose. He wrapped the ends around his hands, twisting them so they made a sound not unlike the someone trying to pull the one-cheek sneak on a leather couch.

BigJohn blinked. He reached into his own pack, and pulled out a golden candlestick. It was heavy in his hand; he bounced it, feeling its heft. He could easily reach across and thump Athanas in the head, ending this once and for all. But that was not how the Brothers Parker had trained them. This battle was fought as much in the mind as on the board. Setting the candlestick aside, he readied himself for the game.

“No, Douchejack, that’s not my name. **the noble champion removed his helmet** I’m claiming that character on the game board. Were this to be Monopoly and I belted out “I’m the shoe!!”, would I be subjected to a lengthy diatribe about how I’m your lost sock from years ago?” **Athanas again fights his urge to acknowledge the “that’s what she said” quip.**

“And there’s no Mr. Body in this one…too violent for the 5 year old crowd. Clue Jr. is about finding a missing pet, and in this case…

**he stands, eyes burning a hole through his opponent**

“I’m sure YOU took the gerbil and it’s presently still in your ass!!!!!!!1111one”

**Victorious in his massive pwnage, Athanas swipes the board clean with a series of stomps, realizing it’s been at least 20 years since he played the original and totally forgot how to play, thus making this line of gameplay not very viable. Fuck you anyway, he still says**

**now, much like a real life Daffy Duck, he hoots and hollers as he bounces around the ground, heading off towards the woods**

On the subject of, anyone ever had a 40 of Crazy Stallion? Bar none, hands down, the greatest malt liquor ever. But I digress.

Yes, this is also a full time occupation, but I’m not getting paid for it, and when rent is due and the animals are eyeballing me with a salivating glare, I’ve decided that making sure the thing that provides cash is the one that comes first at times so I’m not a half eaten corpse thrown out on my arse at the end of the month.

Actually, there will be no hiding. In fact, I’ll be one of the first few people out of almost 7,000 that people will see. What will they think? Is this man a living deity? Does he like pork sausage? I bet $20 he’s hung like a moose. THAT’S what the masses will say.
    When they finally stumble to your place in line, all they’ll say is “who”?, and I’ll be content with that.

Again your wino hallucinations cause you to misinterpret what it is I really mean. My current spot is indeed going to be lost soon, but it will be filled by the body of someone who’ve I’ve overtaken. Remember those 12 you were circle-jerking about last week? Yeah, it’s just my turn to do the same, moving up to the east side, finally getting that piece of the pie. And 1st page accolades. You? Still got awhile to go, junior. Best get cracking.

Clearly, the syphillis has made its way to his brain, as he’s forgotten everything he ever knew about his former life. BigJohn realized he should have clued in to the fact that Athanas was playing kids games in this man’s battle; pity poor Athanas.

With a heavy sigh, BigJohn picks up his helm, replaces it on his head and trots off after the lunatic despot.

BigJohn

I’ve still got some surprises up my sleeve. The latest of which is that King Cobra was my 40-oz Malt Liquor of choice. HA! Bet you didn’t see that coming!

I’m not concerned at all about your momentary shifting from page 2 to page 1; as I said, once I’ve moved, there’ll be no where left for you to hide in plain sight. You can bluster all you want, but the chewing on your heels will continue until the ragged flesh falls off. I’m not that far behind, you know. And your climb is steeper and steeper.

Rather than staring at the athanas hole you leave behind, the gathered masses will be impressed with the rocket speed at which I relentlessly pursue. They’ll marvel at my staying power; my unimpeachable constitution; the fevered frenzy at which I pursue and devour whatever is in my path.

You are in my path, athanas. You get a stay of execution at best. At worst, you’ll be overcome, chewed up, and shat out on to the lower rung. Either is ok with me, though I’d just as soon avoid having to digest your stringy white meat. Lord, man, can’t you get a tan up there in the Rockies? Are you often confused for an albino vampire? Maybe the snow is the best place for you to hide your lily white hide, where natural predators can’t see you.

Stand very still, and maybe the hurt will pass you by. Maybe.

BigJohn

**the woods quickly grow dark, the heavy vegetation blotting out the soon almost as soon as you enter. His ruse working, Athanas steadies himself, now shirtless and covered in mud to block Big John’s thermal vision. Now, the mass of death he sees will only show as a pile of ferns….until his knife blade is 8 inches into his heart.

Hiding amongst a cluster of sharpened branches he tries to breathe as noiselessly as possible, like those new air filters that are supposed to kick the shit out of pet dander, smoke, and dust mites that you see advertised on TV anytime after 3:30 a.m. Anybody? Really, just me? Okay, then…**

**His plan was now in full effect. His “noble” opponent would think his mind gone, reduced to nothing more than a shell after the great VD Wars, but it was as sharp as ever…just with a little more VD. The maze of traps in the forest were a testament to his sanity.**

**But was he sane? Does a sane man torture others for their own amusement? Sure, Pongo did, but he was a chimp, but that meant he was less evolved than him. Athanas contemplating pooing in his hand, but thought better of it as he heard Big John enter the forest**

(Love that movie!) That means this should be good… :D

Never liked King Cobra myself; too much like piss (or how I would imagine piss would taste). Knowing that, it does seem to suit you, though. :-p

Hiding in plain sight is one of the greatest things to do. It’ll taunt you, torment you, rip your insides asunder to have to look at your standings every day and still see that you’re behind me, now, always, and forever. That thought alone is what lets me sleep easy at night.

Wow…now you’re getting creepy. My ass was one thing, but now admitting you’re staring at my “hole”…well…maybe you need to have a conversation with your wife about which side of the plate you bat from.

My eastern European ancestors sealed my fate generations ago that I was going to be a neon white glow in the dark white boy. The plus side is I never needed a night light as a kid as I naturally lit up the room. Prolly means I’m of lighter, healthier meat, too. I have no problems with this and am content now realizing you’ve just outed yourself as a racist. Carry on, Adolph.

[flickr-photo:id=4382508207,size=m]

Big John carefully worked his way into the forest, trying to figure where Athanas may have gone. Seeing a shirt on the ground, Big John feared for the dementia of the half-naked man leaping about in the dense foliage.

“Best be careful,” Big John thought to himself. He tried to listen to the sounds of the forest; but some damn air compressor was just too loud to ignore. He’d heard that noise before. The wheeze of the infected. Suddenly aware of how vulnerable he was, Big John moved noiselessly to a sheltered canopy overstretching a log, felled by nature’s hand long ago.

Battle urged him on. But nature cannot be denied. Best to release the hounds before the impending carnage. Spying an innocuous pile of ferns, Big John looked around, prepping to relieve himself before moving on towards conquest.

BigJohn

I didn’t say I was staring at the hole you’ve vacated – everyone ELSE will. That kind of perv, I am not. I’m a completely different kind of perv. The good kind. The kind that has a library card and buys girl scout cookies and orders flan at burger king.

And the last thing I am is a racist. I will hate, despise, hunt and terminate you with out regard to the lack of color of your skin, nor the look of mercy in your eye. My vengeance is not beholden to any weird fascist, racist, leftist agenda; it’s my own weird, demented, confused agenda. And I’ll not share it with you, even if you trade me your pudding!

Racist pervert? Is that the best you can muster? Are you really just proving you’re more of an addict than I am? I’m going to hop on the next flight out to your high-altitude haven and kick you in the kneecap. Then I’ll piss in a bottle and sell it as Coors, giving all the proceeds to the nursing home that your antiquated, brittle-boned ramshackle husk of a withered body will turn to dust in when I pass you by. You keep thinking you’re safe up there in your ivory tower (yes, that’s another “white” reference – you got a better way to say it?) but the pain and the hurt are coming.

Now is the winter of your discontent and all that literary crap. A shitstorm is coming, and not the kind you can just flush away. This blistering pace with which I’m burning through my crack hits fuels me in my insane quest to Taz you to a broken, bruised, twisted heap of damaged meat. It didn’t have to be this way, but you bring this on yourself.

Don’t worry, though, as soon as you’re a distant memory I’ll be sure to come back and taunt you yet again, but from a slightly different angle. You’ll always be wondering where I’m coming from, what I’ve got in store for you, and how much I paid for it, and whether that was a really good coupon price, or did I just luck into some really great sale that happened to be going on while I was shopping for something totally unrelated but just as necessary for my continued existence. Always. ALWAYS!

Yours in impending doom,

BigJohn

“MOTHER BITCH!!!” **Athanas screamed as a stream of King Cobra (he hoped) started to flow down on him. He sprung to his feet, lashing out at his would-be pisser but sadly slipped in the ever growing pool of mud and urine. Biting it hard, his world swam for what seemed like minutes until he began to come to, feeling that someone was writing the name “Big John” across his back in liquid. Yup, better be malt liquor…**

**Clambering to his feet, he made a beeline through the woods, careful to miss the reminders he’d set for himself that denoted where a trap lie; at the last moment we decided against signs spelling out “Caution: Trap” and went for a more cerebral approach that he will not reveal here so Big John can use it against him. Besides, he had a main pin to get to, and if he pulled it, the whole world was coming down.**

**Running by a tree, he kicked at a peg, letting lose a series of ropes and pulleys attached to the tops of bent trees, allowing the great branches to fling all matter of debris in every which direction, filling the forest with the sounds of chaos, giving John no clue as to what was decoy and what was his opponent.**

“Please, Pongo,” Athanas breathed, “please tell me you got Gate 3 open….”

Whoa, whoa, whoa…you’re telling me you can get flan at Burger King now? Wow….but do their onion rings still suck? I literally go there maybe 3 times a year, so this is coming as quite a shock to me. And by the way, John Wayne Gacy was a clown at kid’s parties…just putting that out there, Mr. Normal Pervert.

Oh, so you’re discriminatory based on your own perceived agenda to those who you feel have wronged you. I’m trying to figure out how that gets you out of cross burning mentality, Rudolph Hess.

So this is the part of the argument where you just combine the last two statements into some sort of super third paragraph statement. Yes, we know you’re a “clean” pervert and you’re “not” a racist, do we really need an entire third paragraph broken up into such a way to make those with lower IQ think you’re coming up with more bullet points when you’re just rehashing everything? Stay the course, good sir, I’m sure it’ll win you office for two terms.

Ivory Tower: any other way to put it? Yeah, how about a 3 bedroom townhome I’m renting from a fellow junkie, George Wallace? Do you use the charred remains of blown up churches to light your cigars, too? Fascist.

And on the subject of urine, you could probably get higher taste test approval by actually giving people piss over Coors. That’s one step above pig bile in my eyes and just because I live in Denver doesn’t mean I rock the local mentality (for further proof: Fuck the Broncos…but not too loudly as some will lynch you for saying such a thing around here).

Spinning furball Taz, go ahead and spin out of control. I’ll go with former FTW and ECW World Champion Taz (the Human Suplexing Machine) and suplex the unholy hell out of you from whichever angle you come from (Judo is great for coming up with whacky ass throws) so feel free to get creative. Not only does it make for an exciting finish in the eyes of others when you’re slammed through the concrete al a the end of The Matrix: Revolutions, it keeps me on my toes for actual challengers coming down the pipe. You sir, are nothing more than a tune up fight for what will be heralded as the defining ass kicker of ass kickers. If you’re lucky, this will be included on my greatest his DVD set (soon to be available at Amazon.com, until then, you can get it out of the trunk of my car).

Rehash item #1 (include mindless retort)

Rehash item #2 (include increasingly obscure references here)

Re-rehash Items 1 & 2 here. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Insult his age.

Insult his mind.

Insult his beer.

More esoteric rambling, then some clever, yet formidable conclusion.

You didn’t see that! Nothing to see here!

BigJohn

Big John jumped in surprise when the forest squealed and scrambled to escape the mighty torrent of former ale. Was that…it was! The sneaky Athanas had been laying in wait the entire time. Big John marveled at the man’s discipline, secretly thankful that Athanas had not struck when Big John was so vulnerable.

Athanas ran off, but Big John could not pursue until nature’s call had been answered. Nature had called, and it had called hard. Real hard. By the time Big John had reaffixed his breeches, he had no idea where Athanas had gone. But he headed off in the last sighted direction anyway.

Something caught his eye on the ground. It was a sign, with large letters, written in heavy-handed red crayon. “NOT A TRAP!” it read, and had an arrow drawn pointing to the right. The words had been scratched out, scribbled over in blue, but they were still legible. The R was backwards, as though the sign had been pilfered from Toys ‘r’ us, or written by a simple-minded child. Unfortunately, the sign had been discarded and lay unoriented; Big John had no way to know which direction the “Non-Trap” was.

Suddenly, the forest was alive with whipping, whirling, whistling noise! All around him, trees swayed and bent, casting debris, monkeys, small animals, and Rupert Murdoch this way and that! A cacophany of shrieks and – yes, there – in the distance, the maniacal giggling of a truly inspired craftsman. Even if he did smell like piss. Seriously, Big John surely had given him the opportunity to get out of the way before he had begun relieving himself, yet Athanas hadn’t taken the opportunity to move? What’s with that? That’s some fucked-up shit right there.

A large bang rang out, and the forest whooped and wailed for a few more moments, freezing Big John in his tracks. He was held by a feeling of a house of cards falling all around him. Fearful to move until there was no more sound, Big John waited with the patience of a DMV employee for the noise to abate. When it finally quieted down, Big John moved carefully from tree to tree, heading in the direction from which he had heard the crazed laughter.

Suddenly, movement caught his eye! He swung his axe around in front of him, ready for whatever foe he would encounter. There, against a tree not 20 feet in front of him: Pongo. His shotgun no where to be seen, but clutching something in his hand. Big John approached the diminutive simian; its diaper was in need of a change, but it wouldn’t be necessary. Clearly, Pongo had been thrown about from one tree and landed hard; his head was twisted around looking behind him, while his body twitched facing the other direction.

“Jesus,” thought Big John. “It’s like Fayed all over again.” Big John bent and looked at the paper in Pongo’s hand. It had a big X written on it in the same exaggerated red crayon. under the X read “Gayt Thre. 2 oclock.” Big John checked his watch. It was 1:55. Whatever it was Pongo was supposed to do at Gate Three at 2 o’clock, he was going to be late.

Dead late.

BigJohn

wait a good gosh darn minute!!!!!

Tune in next week for another exciting installment of “Dork Wars”.

The calendar speaks
    Now we battle with haiku

Let the good times roll

’cause minions of an evil mastermind are themselves evil.

But will always be that much cooler to me as there were some…shall we say…”right of passage” events that happened when watching it one day with a lady friend of mine several years back.

This thread is just EPIC! Flame on!!!

Everyone knows junkies can wait for the next installment!

BigJohn

The styles are many

But the combatants are few

today: it’s haiku

BigJohn

(hey, I rhymed one!)

That’s like getting busy to Shrek!

Par for YOUR course, I guess. :P

BigJohn

The circle of life.

The cycle of violence.

The bloodshed resumes.

BigJohn

There is no malice

Instead I laugh at those who
    Wait for more story

Attention Junkies!

Athanas said that I won!

(He’ll lie in public)

BigJohn

Comprehension Skills
    A trait you severely lack

Making things up now?

Sigh…I knew he’d forget

We met for some beers last night

He said he’d resign.

BigJohn

You’re delusional

Last night was the debacle
    Of flaming cat pee

Your dinner ruined

You called me; we met for beers.

Guess you’re a lightweight.

BigJohn

I tolerate drink
    To levels that kill most men
    You, sir, are confused

Denial is not
    Just a river in Eygpt
    Give in athanas Tongue out

If that’s so true, sir

Where is your video clip

Of all your beers drunk?

BigJohn

If I gave in, dear,
    Then there goes your epic thread
    Think this over now

If boobs would let beer,

I would never leave the house.

I’m just sayin’, is all.

BigJohn

Ignore this here post
    I replied to the wrong thing
    Maybe I’m drunk now

Own no camera
    Plus, my pants tend to come off
    When epic drinking

Those are great reasons.

We should do a Century

via chat one day.

BigJohn

I’d be down with this
    Just can’t do it this weekend
    Helping move and lax

Your logic…it stings
    Please don’t stop your epic fight
    The abuse brings joy

Take a good look, John
    She understands things quicker
    She accepts the truth

You can’t blame her though,

She can’t let those melons get

Caught in the crossfire

BigJohn

For my two fifty

I did a Power Hour

With Guinness. You in?

BigJohn

Do just an hour?
    Or a full hundred minutes?
    Either way, I’m down.

I can’t fault her that
    Boobs are to be protected
    They’re the greatest things

Though we argue some,

It’s nice to know that on boobs

We both can agree.

BigJohn

I wanted to check

If you had an objection

To using Guinness

BigJohn

I try to enjoy
    The taste of Guinness, but am
    down with shooting it

Hold it! We’re being
    Too nice to each other now.
    Fuck you with a wrench!

Well, it’s just as good

Whether it’s bottles or shots

We’ll do it in chat!

BigJohn

Fuck you, athanas

Blah blah blah you’re going down!

(That’s for the masses)

BigJohn

There are other ways?
    Not just a shot a minute?
    Enlighten me, please.

Measuring contest:
    Guess who has breached the first page?
    It sure ain’t you. BOOSH!

The century is

A power hour on crack

But both are with shots

BigJohn

Guinness is yummy

Whether in bottles or shots

You can enjoy it

BigJohn

I never said that

I would reach it first, you goon.

Go ahead – relax.

BigJohn

It’s quality beer

Much better than commercial

U.S. swill like Bud.

Constantly on point

My guard is never let down

Even when I poop

At the Century

Make sure you’re not too far from

Some sort of toilet

BigJohn

That’s against the rules

No peeing until you’re done

No puking, either

Who made up that rule?

I’ve not heard of such a thing

I see a problem.

BigJohn

the time I tried to take a bong rip every time they said “God” in an episode of Veggie Tales.
    I had to call it quits by the time the silly song rolled around, and I was still like 8 or 9 behind. That was just brutal.

I read it somewhere
    When I first heard of the game
    We shouldn’t use it

It is nice to know

That in the dark and despair

Boobs bring peace to all

They agree with me.

It sounds too dangerous, too.

But who will pee first?

BigJohn

You can pound away for awhile but every now and then it’s best to tease so the anticipation is built and the eventual returned to pounding is that much more enjoyable.

Anyone else need a cigarette?

BigJohn

The fellowship of beer is now done

To that, well we’ve surely had fun

Now it’s back to the fists

To bring an end to this

To see who has finally won

Yes, the beer game’s a welcome distraction

But it’s now time to step up the action.

The Century will be fun

But when all’s said and done

I’m still slinging your ass in traction.

BigJohn

The drinking game will indeed be most grand

It shall be attended by many across this land

It means I’ll beat you on two fronts

Both of them crazy ass stunts

And all who follow will know I’m the man.

I feel the first of the battles should be

Who can go longest without having to pee.

The idea seems quite grand

But on the other hand

I’ve a feeling it’s going to be me.

BigJohn

Much like a prop bet, I’ll give this a whirl

To see who’s bladder first must unfurl

But I have a saying of words

Those who drink with me have heard

“Hung like moose, bladder like squirrel”.

it’s a gift. Tongue out

The honor system will have to do

You can’t see me and I cannot see you.

Can I trust you in this?

Will you announce your piss?

Rest assured, my own honor is true.

BigJohn

I hold honesty in high esteem

If I say something, it’s exactly what it means

I promise hard to fight

But I’ll do it right

Lie in a drinking contest? I would never so blaspheme.

You do seem like a man I can trust

And though these past few days we have fussed,

It’s your ass I will kick

off your high horse of crack hits

Leaving you flat on your back and nonplussed.

BigJohn

A monkey with a shotgun is someone you can trust

Their word is their bond and it will never go bust

But a pirate makes me ask

If they’ll stay on to their task

Or just shoot me in the back with their blunderbuss

To my unworthy opponent Athanas

(whom I will in-ev-it-a-bly pass)

Scroll back and you’ll see

Limericks are for me

The equivalent of lyrical whupass.

BigJohn

Blah blah blah is all I hear from you

Always the same and nothing ever new

You’re stalling for time

Victory shall be mine

When I own your ass at beer drinking, too.

Holy shit, you’re so fucking unstable!

You think drinking’s something you are able

To do better than me?

Tune in Tuesday, you’ll see

When I drink your ass under the table.

BigJohn

Sanity is not a cross that I bare

Rationale something I’ve never dared

But I’m a mile high

As is my tolerance, no lie

I’ll still be drinking after you pass out in your chair

There’s a pillow for you on the floor

I just hope you’re not loud when you snore.

It’s there under the table

There’s no hay in your stable

I’ll out drink any fucking crack whore

There’s one thing that you don’t understand

Ireland cast me out from their land

All their poor Guinness kegs

I just drained to their dregs

“The Big John Drought” not one mickey could stand

When it comes to the Black, you will see

No one drinks it as quickly as me

To me Guinness is water

Come here, lamb, to my slaughter

What will happen you’ll hardly believe.

BigJohn

It’s my last limerick today, I fear

Cuz I’m getting the fuck out of here.

The day totally sucked

And I don’t give a fuck

So I’m going to go have a beer.

BigJohn

olive branch for the day?

Sounds good.

BigJohn

Gettin’ warmed up for tomorrow…

BigJohn

cause everyone gets to (maybe) find out what happens at Gate 3.

for BigJohn and athanas…Mama said knock you out!

*jab* *instigate*

**high above the forest, in a wicker basket barely big enough to hold him, he watched the chaos that unfolded below. Athanas was nuts, this is true, but he always had a plan, like the main villain for a superhero who dressed like a flying squirrel. Sure, you look at him and think he’s pathetic and docile, maybe even the right guy to hire for your kid’s birthday party, but when the shit hits the fan, you’re getting a pencil to the eye.

The shadowy figure reached up, igniting the tiny balloons burner and rose, catching a thermal draft that was propelling him towards the end of the forest. There was a showdown coming, and he had to be in place to do his job.

Right now, they held all the cards. The Pongo-bot G7-K 9000 had done its job; Big John would think he was no more and that Athanas’ greatest ally was out of the game. The job done at Gate 3, Pongo could only provide minimal air support if it was needed. Attached to the perimeter of the basket were several bags of poo. He wished he could claim them as his own, but one night of Hot Pockets and cabbage binging had shown that Athanas could indeed shit like a primate. Pongo had to respect him for that.
    He lit a cigarette and scratched at stubbly chin growth. He’d wanted to kill Athanas for the indignation of the shave down, but a blood oath is a blood oath, and he would never turn on his master. He was a chimp, for christsakes, not a filthy human.**

BigJohn stared down at the shattered body of Pongo, shaking his head in sadness. Silently cursing vile athanas for his mindless corruption of the innocent, he closed his eyes and promised a bloody end to his madness. With a heavy intake of breath, he raised his head and opened his eyes. Just like in the beginning of the Incredible Hulk, when Bill Bixby raises his head just in time for the freeze-frame where he splits with Lou Ferrigno. You know? You remember? Anyone? >sigh<

AT ANY RATE, his eyes caught movement on the tree. What the sauce? At first, something appeared to be moving across the tree, but BigJohn’s laser-sharp intuition helped him come to the conclusion that it was a shadow. Striking an impressive defensive posture, he spun around, looking for the source of the shadow. Eyes skyward, he spotted what appeared to be a gigantic Hello Kitty hot air balloon. The gigantic cat might appear cute, if the basket had not been situated so as to appear from the ground that the inflated feline had an enormous dangling dingleberry.

Recognition set in. “Athanas,” BigJohn said under his breath. It really was a striking resemblance. BigJohn couldn’t tell where the balloon was going. Perhaps towards Gate 3? He had to find out. He had to be wary of the trap, but he’d make his way to the foul villain and show him what for. Maybe even what five.

Pulling his cloak about him in a dramatic fashion that was viewed by absolutely no one, BigJohn skulked off into the forest.

BigJohn

Just cuz you’re working from home, don’t think we can’t reach out and poke you back!

BigJohn

Who me? I’m just an innocent observer here…I was trying to get the fight started back up but I realized after I posted that you probably weren’t even awake yet!

I thought I felt someone poking me while I was sleeping!

(Figured I was just snoring again)

BigJohn

**yeah, I totally remember that. And that sad walking away music as he was thumbing a ride at the end? Heartbreaking. Remember when Bixby hosted those Is Elvis Really Dead themed shows? Those were kinda funny. Now they’re both dead in an ironic, sad, twist of fate. Ferrigno’s still going strong, though.
    Wait…I mean, your mother smells!!!!**

**Gate 3 wasn’t much of what you would call a gate, especially in the middle of the forest, and especially when that part of the forest opened up to a lush meadow that was prime for knocking off the mother of a small, animated deer. It was literally two posts and a swinging cattle guard, held together with still hardening JB Weld and bailing wire. Along the length of the meadow were large, orange road cones (you know the ones, not as low as knee level but the ones that would probably clip the bottom of your scrotum if you walked over one). Behind the gate was a duck blind, one quite efficient when used for duck hunting, but a little out of place in an environment more suited for deer and/or elk.**

**inside the blind, Athanas caught his breath. Sporting nipples that could slice bread, he made the decision that damn BJ’s thermovision, he was at least going to wear a makeshift Punisher tactical vest. It looks cool, sure, but the AirSoft logo on the side told a story that if one were to try to stop actual lead, one would not be around to sport said vest to the Halloween party next year. Still, it allowed his upper body to hold in enough warmth that chaffage was not an issue.**

“Pongo!” he yelled into his official Dick Tracy two-way wrist communicator. He was greeted with the sound of inane monkey babble.

“yes, the DVR is set, we’re good there. What do you see? Is he coming?” More babble, followed by an almost humanly audibled “gay cape” comment. Both Athanas and Pongo giggled.

“Lead him here, my simian friend. The final battle draws nigh….”

BigJohn followed quickly, yet quietly, through the woods. High above, athanas’ visage in effigy stared down at him with his one dark eye. For what seemed hours, he had been following the floating abomination in its mindless wandering, hoping it would lead him to his prey.

After the first hour, he came upon what could only be Gate 1. Not so much a gate, really, just two straw posts and a swinging cattle guard, held together with still hardening JB Weld and bailing wire. And a drive-through window. After another half hour of torture, the attending drive-through employee had betrayed nothing of his evil master athanas’ plans nor whereabouts. BigJohn left with no more information than he had arrived with, but he did have a small hamburger, onion rings and a cherry pi-HEY! Where’s my fucking cherry pie? DAMN it! I swear, it’s even on the fucking receipt. Do these guys even NEED to have a brain to work at these places? If I didn’t need to get to Gate 3, I’d go back and…dammit! This is how they get you. They know you don’t have time to come back. Fuckers.

BigJohn groused and grumbled, but ate his fucking hamburger and his fucking onion rings and boy wouldn’t a fucking cherry pie by nice right about now? BigJohn swore to file a complaint with athanas right before he killed the man. Athanas may be many things, but he’s a man of pride, and BigJohn really didn’t think that kind of poor customer service was something athanas would abide.

Shuffling through the forest once again after locating the balloon once more, BigJohn came upon another clearning. It seemed somehow…familiar. There were two wooden posts this time, and a swinging cattle guard, held together with still hardening JB Weld and bailing wire. It was clearly marked Gate 2, but above the gate was a sign painted in bright red letters: NO ENTRY. Seriously? No entry? Where the fuck am I supposed to go? There’s no other gate around! Big John, flustered beyond reproach, walked through the gate, but found his way blocked by a sternly-placed red velvet rope hanging between two gold posts. Raising his fist to the heavens, he threw his head back. “DAMN YOU ATHANAS! DAMN YOU TO HELL!” then turned and continued through the woods.

After a mere 6 hours of following that stupid cat balloon, with its gross dingleberry, and its ceaseless course correction, BigJohn finally arrived at what must be Gate 3. He saw a clearing, and – was that a dead deer? – two brick posts and a swinging cattle guard, held together with still hardening JB Weld and bailing wire. Tossing his garbage in the clearly marked trash can, he approached the gate. What foul annoyance would THIS gate bring?

BigJohn

**the calm of the bright wintery but kinda autumny day was ripped by the sound of snoring. Inside his cleverly devised hiding place (cause he’s not expecting a duck blind, right? So if he SEES one, there’s no way he’ll think “hey, there’s the guy I need to bootfuck with a steel-capped toe”, thus giving him the advantage) Athanas had fallen asleep. Nestled in his SpongeBob sleeping bag, holding on to a plush dog (with a collar that read “Mr. Bark Woofins”) that was fetching him good dreams, our hero gathered his strength for the final showdown.**

**He smiled as he dreamed, imagining the frustration that Big John must have gone through at Gate 1. Mitch was but a pawn in this game and as he had no aspirations to better himself at life other than working fast food and smoking copious amounts of weed (also while working,) Athanas slept easily (obviously) over the fate the poor boy must have endured. But since the details of the plan were told to Mitch only when he was as high as a giraffe’s vagina, Athanas was sure that his “…huh, what?” response to “get all that?” meant the boy forgot it the second the sound waves entered his ear canal. Still, one thing he could do was make solid onion rings and constantly fuck up the simplest of orders. In fact, it was his forgetting the jalapeno poppers in his last order that resolved Athanas to offer the boy up to the slaughter. In the back of his mind, Athanas hoped John made it hurt.**

**Gate 2 was genius. Who here would dare challenge the awesome blocking power of a velvet rope? It was used to keep movie goers in line as well as protect some of the finest pieces of art mankind has ever seen. Verily, velvet ropes were the shit.**

**If he was able to get past *zzzzt* that challenge, (though no mere mortal ever *zzzzt* has), then Pongo was supposed to sound the *zzzzt* alarm that he was on his *zzzzt* SWEET DANCING CHRIST FUCKING BUDDA IN A GRASS, HUT, WHAT IS THAT NOISE?!?!**

**Driven from the realm where he’s a Viking, Athanas slowly opened his eyes.**

*zzzzt!*

**Dammit, it’s in this world, too. But now, it was followed by inane monkey babble. Alarm shot through Athanas as he realized it was coming from his two way wrist communicator, alerting him from his Primate Eye in the Sky that Big John was making his way to Gate 3 post haste.**

**he kissed Mr. Bark Woofins on the top of his head**

“This is no place for you, puppy.” He stuffed the plush toy into the sleeping back and pushed it to the corner of the duck blind. He took a moment to focus his energy to prepare for the final showdown. High above, Pongo awaiting instruction.

**Athanas placed the plastic call to his lips, the sound of which would lure Big John to his demise**

“Aye, Laddy, pint ov Guinness for ye, then? Aye, Laddy, pint ov Guinness for ye, then?”

There’s a giraffe’s vagina in my box!!!!!

I stole that line from Joe Rogan.

(This is the setup for the Virtual Bar Fight, yes? We’re continuing this tonight – maybe not in narrative, but surely with ample invective?)

BigJohn

i figure this sets it all up nicely.

Or this is just going to be embarassing.

BigJohn

I’m just going to busy myself letting the world know what kind of knobpolisher you are.

you’ll get what you get and like it!

Now you’re starting to sound like the FDO Laughing

He definitely didn’t call you any names…I was thinking ore of the message…the whole “you get it when you get it” themeWink

Like “darling”, or “sweetie”, or “boo-boo kitty fuck”.

is that from? I know I’ve heard that before.

Athanas said it just, like, yesterday.

BigJohn

Seriously, isn’t it from a movie or something?

I knew I heard it somewhere. I had a feeling it was from a Jay & Silent Bob movie but I thought it was Dogma. Great movie, BTW!

There was a new junkie named BigJohn
    Who battled athanas the moron
    With the Century Club
    A winner we’d dub
    But Kali just kept all her clothes on.

BigJohn

I love this retort, exotiKali!! Hooray!!

Whoop his ass!!!!

I know all about a “big tip”. >:-)

You and I, strip it off like two whores?

Is that what awaits us behind these green doors?

‘Til we go there, my sweet,

You’ll just dream of my cheek;

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours!

BigJohn

…a dare. Or lyrics to a really awesome song. I can’t tell which!

While others may whine just a tad,

I find this tawdry affair makes me glad.

They gang up on me now

I’ll survive (not sure how,

But a gangbang does not sound so bad!)

BigJohn

Ok, Kali, I’ll stop giving you lip.

Instead, how ’bout I give you a “tip” ?

Next time you’re feeling saucy,

I’ll try not to be bossy,

And then you can just slip me a nip.

BigJohn

Is a good publisher! Cool

Faith – that which enables us to believe things we know to be untrue (Bram Stoker’s Dracula)

Seriously – are you sure you haven’t done this before? I say you’re right up in the big leagues! Cool

Faith – that which enables us to believe things we know to be untrue (Bram Stoker’s Dracula)

BigJohn and exotiKali, their clothes they did strip

and sent us all on a very big trip

but I really must say

(without delay)

that next time I should a bigger tip!

“big tip”? :-D

The tip is a lie!

There’s a group of girls called the Gutter Sistren.
    They backed up the boys while they were drinkin.
    But if it’s nakedness you want to see
    there will be an exorbitant fee.
    Otherwise, seeing Kali’s nips is all just wishful thinkin!

Poetry in motion!

and I demand a retraction so no further sullying of the good name of Long Rod Von Hugendong will continue!

that nomination!

That’s got to be the best honor ever. Embarassed

I can update my signature??? Not sure how I could measure up to two such awesome women, but man won’t it be fun to try! LOL

I will do my best! Er… worst…. and strive for the highest! Er… lowest…. Ah hell – you know what I mean! Cool

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

acceptance speech I’ve heard all night!!! LOL!!! Welcome to the Gutter Sistren!

with those measurements, you just let me know. Kid gloves are off, but my hands aren’t cold, so don’t you worry none.

BigJohn

Look at all of the gals in our ring!

Gutter Sistren, you make my heart sing!

Athanas, my fine fellow,

What we need is some Jell-O

To round off this wild, crazy thing!

BigJohn

Well now, that sounds like it would be a nice time

We could make quite the profit from those standing in line

To watch all the girl on girl action

Of the Gutter Sistren faction

Just one question: cherry flavored or lime?

When you think about all of the rest

Of the flavors we have here out west,

And – for the best of all worlds -

How to slick-up these girls,

Of course, I think Cherry’s the best!

BigJohn

Can I tell you both how much I love that mommy bags and gutter sistern have caused you two to agree on something? Tongue out

much like music and a rampaging Russian unicycle riding bear.

There will never be peace in the middle east until the ladeez take off they shirts.

BigJohn

Guilt trips??? Undecided

Flattery will get you nowhere! Well, maybe if you’re really flattering………

As watchers of Titanic all know,

What you view may not be the whole show

It’s the first part you see,

When you’re getting busy:

The “tip” hints at the monster below.

BigJohn

I meant that until the Middle Eastern ladeez take off they shirts, which will then mezmerize and distract all the menfolk, the Middle East will never know peace.

I am fully confident, however, that removal of the Gutter Sistern’s shirts will help the cause of global piece get started. Think globally, act locally!

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

I’ll keep that in mind! Tongue out

As the case may be.

and toss a +1 to this post.

gulit trips, flattery AND tequila would cause the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders to come off Laughing

Making sure we’re all ready for the next bar fight? Laughing

You think that you’re going to see breasts,

Don’t you realize you need to impress?

Why should we go bare

If you don’t show you care

Why should your choice of flavor be best?

she’s a harsh mistress.

I’m trying hard not to sound lame,

But I love that you’re playing our game.

But this sport has an ante,

Be it bra, skirt or panty,

One, two or all: to us it’s the same.

I don’t know what that means…

Stripping can be done with ease

Though, of course, you have to say please

But I can do a fun trick

Like a pretzel I’ll stick

How’s that for an image to tease?

Phantom’s done me a service unkind

Describing herself intertwined

To add to my frustrations,

Her gesticulations

Are permanenly burned in my mind.

I’ve got nothing but love for you John

But kid gloves I cannot don

I just don’t play fair

I fight with a flair

You’ll burn, groan and writhe before long

Cast those kid gloves away with a fling.

Your tricks and your wiles you will bring

But to win this here prize,

You must realize

Groaning and writhing don’t sound like bad things!

In all modesty I’d say I’m quite fine

My body, of course, is divine

So I wile and scheme

While you can just dream

Won’t sweet victory then be mine?

What good is a battle that’s fought

When in the end the winner wins naught?

Still I claw and I bite,

Using all of my might.

At least, that’s how I have been taught.

Yet I find it so hard to eschew

Playing with lovely boy toys like you

I’m not that hard to please;

If you have to, then tease.

But be sure: you will be moaning, too.

OK Gutter Sistren, here’s the deal.
    Let’s make the boys’ minds reel.
    They want mommy bags and jello fights
    and other games of nights.
    But it’s their will and composure that we will steal!

Because women, you know, are best at this game.
    Men, I’m afraid, can come up quite lame.
    “Up” being the operative word.
    In situations like these I’ve ofter heard
    they reach their peak while warming up in pregame!

Take it Bella!

It appears that the gauntlet’s been thrown.

Your betrayal cannot be condoned.

Our groupies have turned,

Simply because we yearned.

Gutter Sistren, prepare to be pwned!

No need for you to attack.
    I was just simply stating a fact
    which I know to be quite true
    unfortunate for me, not you.
    It is I that needs something to distract.

Your feelings it seems, they are sore

From this oft-repeated piece of lore

But you know what they say

That’s how the cards lay

And the truth will always hurt more

But let us remain as good friends

Because on friends you can always depend

It’s all in good fun

I can’t wait for the one

To win this poetical trend

You go phantom and Bella!! I wanna participate but I suck at limericks. But I am totally enjoying you all jumping into the limerick fray!

limericking is not easy! It takes me awhile to come up with them! Undecided

when it was under the post I was agreeing with, but the reply strings totally jacked it up.
    now it just looks like i’ve been huffing paint thinner.

more than usual, anyway.

The original limerick day from a couple of weeks ago, the frequency of the posts was OUT OF CONTROL.

yeah…they all do.

Just a quick break from the norm
    Of the girl-on-girl jello porn
    If such a gathering goes down
    And we invade the same town
    On my head the junkie con idea crown should adorn

A junkie con is a definite must

Our travel plans we all can adjust

But if Athanas wears the crown

When we come into town

Is it in king or in princess we trust?

I hope this was said all in jest
    As this post would match all the rest
    But if it’s something you just a’xe
    Concerning the bulge in my slacks
    Well, photos are available upon request

I promise it was only a joke

I couldn’t resist a small poke

Perhaps one day

You could even repay

I had dreamt it but then I awoke.

Wink

Kid fights, where are you?
    Camaraderie found…
    Through Virtual Bars Frown

I’m on the verge of a 4 day bender. Life is too good right now.

In the wake of such a glorious day filled with corned beef and guinness?

I think I need to come back monday …wait, Tuesday for athanas…then y’all should be nice an bitter *grump*

I never noticed it before, but….you’re kinda violent, Gmork.

Have you ever thought of maybe talking to someone about that?

…and I’m kinda violent.

You know, you’re right. Reading this again, I was essentially wishing you both an evil Tuesday so that I could bask in your abuse towards each other. How RUDE! Now I’m embarrassed Embarassed

Really not wishing for evilness…hope your days off are fun. I will go seek help now
    *urge for evil declining*

He’s playing mind games with you, making you second-guess yourself! Don’t fall into his trap! Fight! Fight! FIGHT!

Gmork, I do not know what he is speaking of.

I promise you, my lovely, that I am true in my intentions and fighting…nay…violence itself is not the answer.

Now, come closer…this will all be over soon.

just using this space to display my awesome.

____________________________________________ 0
    the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

JP should be number 1 on the list. But when the functionality worked, he gifted crack hits to new users who participated and other people who made him laugh.

How is Mae doing? Its good to see you on the site again!

KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Pusher twice over.

JP is the Santa of CH’s! If JP had keep all the CH’s he’s given away he’d be number 1 and not have anyone to close to him even in the number 2 slot. Heheee, I said number 2! Surprised

KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Pusher twice over.

YEARRGHHBAARRGGRRRWLLLLL!!!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words

a trail of destruction everywhere you go!!! Are you crabby? Do you need a nap????

but I’m of the mind that he’s just whorin’ like a mu’fuckah.

I make a post about post whoring and I double post. That’s like some sort of universal shit, right?

I jumped on the crack wagon! Tongue out

Check!

but I’m going to up it by mixing it with vitamin C crystals; that should be the double whammy.

I got a little out of my head, but I think everything is ok now. Thanks for understanding. I know it was getting a little out of con-OW!!!

I think he’s down!!!!!!

Rifle through his pockets and draw a dick on his forehead, stat!!

Cause I’m all about hopping in on the post whore action!

Captain of the Touchback and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I think BigJohn is crashing from the sugar high! Look out below!
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

There once was a junkie BigJohn

Who thought a hero’s crown he could don

But an orange came one day

And scared John away

Now in fear of citrus he’ll forever be gone

An upstart young junkie named Kate
    Foolishly sought to tempt fate
    She picked up an orange
    But what rhymes with orange?
    Shoot. I’m at the end. It’s too late!

let me try that again…

The junkie Phantompoopoohead
    Was mean in the things that she said
    She pretends that she’s nice
    But take my advice:
    Be wary of pretzels in bed.

My seven year old kid says to you:

Is this what grown-ups do???

How immature

Are you really sure

That he’s actually smarter than a shoe?

(okay, lame on the rhyming but you get my point!)

Pretzels are not only for consumption

Flexible girls with a lot of gumption

Give the best of all treats

And won’t get crumbs in the sheets

And no, this will not be a Junkie*con function!

(may my parents never see this limerick…)

In fact, he’ll drive that evil orange to suicide

demotivational posters

You’re on entirely the wrong side! Tongue out

I do, however, love the picture!

Jump on! We’ll take the crack wagon!

This offspring of Poopy_Reverie
    Is an old soul, I can clearly see
    She’s wise past her years
    At least, so it appears
    But she must learn regression therapy

The mighty czarina has confidence in my ability to hire people to peel my oranges!

When I picture you tied in a knot
    I imagine the “talent” you’ve got
    Sometimes gets you in trouble
    Sorry to bust up your bubble
    I’m thinking I like it a lot!

Hey! What the…?! This is athanas’ logo?! I suppose that makes sense now that I think about it.

Kali, fear not – It’s straight guinness in a Big Gulp cup. I learned my lesson. No more sugar-fueled rampages. Jiminy, what it did to my digestion…

But hey! Come back! You dropped your marker! Where’s everyone going?

>alone< >alone< >…alone<

but you’ve gotta be pretty daft to confuse an orange and a lemon.

…but I figured it would still be applicable as I am almost certain BigJohn has trouble with all things citrus Tongue out

———–

I’m sure a large grapefruit would whoop his ass.

emoticons
    ———–

My medication precludes me from interacting with grapefruit. There is a very strict restraining order separating us. So there!

and if grapefruit can’t get you, it might send it’s muscle Pomelo after you.

Look out below! hee hee

emoticons
    ———–

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

I CAN make a 12 oz glass of OJ in 20 seconds!!

You guys wanna cover your mouths when you do that?! I want none of that alpaca flu shit.

so you’re sayin’ she’s got big hands!

But I don’t think she was getting anything in her eye.

Freshly squeezed. From the fruit to the mouth, straight from the tap!

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

grapefruit juice if you’d prefer! Wink

I stick to cracking coconuts with my thighs.

Tongue out

You assume too much. Consider the fake might not have been used Frown
    ———–

Of the picture below….Which one is BigJohn and which one is athanas?…..Sound Off!

Photobucket
    ———–

Is it just me or does anyone else think Athanas (what a cute wittle guy he is!) is holding an orange and John (big blue spaz) is freaking out over it?!?!

I agree with her about who’s who. What *I* see is the beginning of the BigJohn/Athanas story. Before Virtual Bar Fights, before Siglimericks, before Kid Gloves, before the Gutter Sistren, there was just two guys fighting over crack hits. It all started with BigJohn chasing after and trying to overtake Athanas on the crack hits ladder. That’s what I see in this pic. What’s funny is that it looks like Athanas is laughing all the way to the bank! LOL!

Scandal!

I’d have to say I’m the blue guy. That tongue looks endangered.

to begin testing on watermelons yet, but designs are on the drawing board.

Hmmmmm….. pineapple huh?

When I originally posted the pic I saw BigJohn as the little yellow Guy running from athanas’ big blue assault. But now that you and belladonna mention it, it could be the big, blue, lumbering BigJohn being antagonized by the wily athanas. That’s why I love junkies, always opening my eyes to different perspectives Tongue out
    ———–

yeah, that sounds like you.

that regardless of perspective, everyone pretty much has me coming out on top.

ha HA! Three times HA, I say!

my lead that was at 800 at one point is now inching closer and closer to 1500; this is also with giving away at least 350 crack hits.

Now, I have my sights set on a beautiful young script writer who has no idea I’m sneaking up behind her. >:-)

I have heard of crushing cans but not making orange juice. Will there be a demonstration at the Chicago bar crawl??

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

removing her mask, with enough tequila, anything is possible! Tongue out

I always wanted to be one of those! (Well maybe except for the “from behind” bit…) Point her out to me! I think I’d like to meet her!

All things are possible with Tequila! I try to mix mine with windex for legal reasons.

Jayguana

once I blow right by here on the crack hits list.

It’ll never happen! Tongue out

just in case. Wink

Just how literally should this be taken? Is there room for creative suggestion? Hmmm… Allow me to consider.

Ill bring the Sauza if you bring the magic dragon!

Jayguana

Athanas is the one who advised me of the best way to climb the Crack Hits ladder! And look-y who’s on top now (thank you to all my good crack sharing friends!!)! Ha HA! Cool

But what will you two drink? Tongue out

The more I think Athanas and John are doing something that should be done in a darkened room with the door closed!!!!

Jayguana

I thought everything was open to creative suggestion ’round these parts.

Captcha for Kali: paid demonic

and I don’t know if Kali gets paid for her work; I always thought she was just demonic for demons sake.

I may have to re-evaluate my estimation of you now Tongue out

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

You must post more so your magnanimity can increase Smile

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Now we have a new camera angle to explore….

———————————————————-

totally forgot to come back here and tell you I was kidding…the accent is something I’ve been working onSmile
    ———–

Ladies, the pool has been stocked with fresh jello, the water cannons on the sides for audience participation are charged, so feel free to disrobe and commence the giggidy.

We fight in a cage, each rung wrapped tightly with burning burlap and kerosene so that we are enclosed in fire, donning spiked gauntlets dipped in blow fish poison, canvas foot pads topped with razors and stomachs wrapped in barb wire.

…or over the internet drinking beer. Either/or.

is that actually a bugger that BigJohn just smeared on your shirt?! Are you going to stand for that?

And I sleep in the nude.

Can’t wait for VBF II!

Kid Gloves is back!

Newer Junkies, if you don’t know what Kid Gloves is, start at the very beginning. This thread is good times!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

attacks, As you can see I got no rhymes… Ill just hide over here on the sidelines.
    [flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

I am going to have to go back and read this forum when I have time. It is to late right now.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Who dredged this up?

to find the origin of my nickname, The Juicer, for Dozie. But Kali brought it back out of retirement! Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

what a Pandoras box this is
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

John, I think it’s safe to say that you and I brought the awesome with this one.

I feel the presence of greatness.
    One shot one kill? Please, I don’t have that kind of time.

Man, this really reflects my job dissatisfaction from the previous employer. I think a couple of these days i did nothing but post to this thread. Talking all that smack takes a significant investment in time!

So if you want to read the whole shebang, it goes back to the original crack hits thread. So you really want to start there. To get the right reading experience:

1) Scroll to the bottom of this page and select “Date-oldest first” in the center option menu (thanks to Bella for this tip), and “200 comments per page” in the right option menu.

2) start here: http://www.scottsigler.com/node/1110?page=33

3) search for +goddammit and start reading there. You’ll see when you need to come back to this thread.

And finally, don’t forget to reset your Date ordering, as that setting applies to all threads you read.

Enjoy the battle of the sophmoronic!

that you left out these two links?

I mean, the second one, I can understand and all, but hey, they’ve got to have the full experience. >:-)

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/3597

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/3990

We really need to cataloge this damn thing.

I was thinking that same thing when I was reading it last night!

The crack hits plus kid gloves threads I think are more interesting to re-read. They contain all the verbal bantering and all that stuff; I thought the VBF threads were more logistics – setting up the events, moreso than the reason behind why we needed them in the first place.

Oh, and besides that, I pretty much don’t remember anything from VBFII, except that I lost rather severely. And that there were a LOT of witnesses. Did I at least win the pea bladder contest?

it does seem to be a good idea to also show why in the blue hell we were doing this.

And yeah, you did win the “who pees first” prop bet.

Ghandi said it best, I can totally relate: “Hung like moose, bladder like squirrel”.

It’s some consolation, just…man, it was not worth the rest of the misery.

but just wait until I bust out the belt at Siglerfest. :-D

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

Since Siglerfest is pretty much only 1 day, I’d much rather enjoy the festivities than hang out in my hotel room praying for death.

they bring a tear to my eye!

would probably not appreciate waking up covered in bar fight, either. I think athanas are going to have a good time watching all y’all get flustered over how well we get along: buying each other drinks, singing pub songs and judging the gutter sistren mud wrestling championships.

That’s right! Post-VBF trolling!

Just because we’re not doing a bar fight doesn’t mean we’re not going to get staggeringly drunk.

by the usual witty repartee and faithfully reported to the Internet masses by a slightly more sober pair of junkies.

Then I’m sure we can get some life-sized cardboard cut-out photos of him in his turtlneck… I think I may have a photo or two lying around that may work for this…

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

In MAY, in Baltimore?! You’re lucky I don’t dress like my avatar in that heat.

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Stumbled across http://www.whatshouldIreadnext.com and put in Scott Sigler as the author,
    Here are the results for
    Contagious
    by Scott Sigler:

Title Info/Buy
    Paul J. McAuley, – Whole Wide World
    Info/Buy
    Jackie Collins – Dangerous Kiss (Lucky Santangelo Novels)
    Info/Buy
    Jeffrey Archer – Jeffrey Archer: Kane and Abel, the Prodigal Daughter, Not a Penny More, Quiver Full of Arrows
    Info/Buy
    John D. MacDonald – The Girl, the Gold Watch and Everything

Jackie Collins?? HUH?
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

We are going on a cruise the week before. So funds will be to low to go. Would rather go to siglerfest.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

What’s this about a SiglerCruise?

Several hundred FDO followers all on one boat. We might not leave the islands. Island of DOOM here we come. My wife and I are going on a cruise with some friends the weekend befor Siglerfest.

I am so glad I had a spare moment and stopped by!!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I’m tired of working. :( I’ve now added a football game to the three Syracuse basketball games that are all I’ve watched since we got Fios TV a month ago. At least my daughter is getting my money’s worth! ;)

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Even with the broken forum quoting, this thread is still full of awesome. :-p
    (brought up because I met up with a friend from high school and her boyfriend how live in Baltimore and the subject of SiglerFest came up. I may have two new converts to the fold,).

And where the hell is Kate?!?!?!?!?!?!?

She’s on Facebook with the rest of us, you hermit.

Bah, you damn kids and your music.

CB is already making plans for the next Siglerfest…

He old enough to drink, now? Bring it! I’ll use him as a tune-up for Meg. :-p

Dude – you’re dead. CB is taking martial arts now. He’s breaking boards.

Felt this was an appropriate place to put this.

I have recently discovered shandies and by the sweat of Odin’s taint, are these a delectable drink.
    That being said, it dawned on me that to this day, I have yet to try a Brass Monkey…so I made one. So you don’t have to.
    The actual mix isn’t too bad, but the “drink the Olde E down to the label” portion of the show is pure shite.
    An IPA and pink lemonade, on the other hand? You’ll think an angel bricked in your mouth.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.