This topic contains 31 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 3 years, 10 months ago.

chatroom

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

Other than nobody ever using it that is.

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

eh i’ve done it a few dozen times with no problem. More or less just windows being overprotective by asking about everything running whether it has any actual warnings or not.

I meant tech-wise. I know things didn’t exactly go your way during VBF II… Chin up!! There’s always next time!! Laughing

it always feels wrong to say no to a security warning – call me paranoid!

That worked out “real well” now didn’t it? Oh! You mean tech-wise. Oh, yes. Yes, that worked quite well.

Captcha: Sigulated terms

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

for the first warning tell it to “run” and the second hit “no” and see if it works. Hopefully you’re getting the same messages i get. It works for me.

first it asks if i want to run the java thing and i tell it to run. Then my browser/computer wants to block it and i tell it “no” and then it runs fine.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

was the site of VBF I. It worked ok, but it became hard to follow the chatter when several people joined in. For VBF II, we tried Tokbox and that worked pretty darn good!

but there is usually no one in there really

One shot one kill? Please, I don’t have that kind of time.

But I just showed up! Slackers!!

I don’t know of many people that will be making it.

I’m sorry I won’t be able to participate. :( Have a few dozen for me!

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

I’m not ready, need to go to the liquor store… find a white t-shirt. Who makes the call on this?

I have no plans for the Easter weekend — I know, what a loser. So Friday or Sat is fine with me.

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

if you guys are going to do this tonite, I may be late or may not make it at all. I forgot I am going to a friend’s house for dinner tonite….

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Just name the time – I have the whole day off!

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

works for me…..

It’s this Thursday and would be as good a time to chat up as any?

What Gmork said! LOL!

For the chat…probably not for the wet t-shirt part. Althought I would definitely watchTongue out

That takes me back to the webcam idea! Laughing

I say great idea – but, at the risk of being selfish, would like to see a Friday/Saturday thing. If nothing else it accomodates the time difference and doesn’t mess with my getting up for work the next morning!

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Since JunkieCon won’t be until 2011, what about a semi-regular chat? End-of-Lent celebration? Spring Break wet t-shirt contest? c’mon guys, let’s party!

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

to help out a fellow Junkie! Wink

thanks belladonna420. seems like your one of the go to girls:)

in the chat room a couple of weeks ago (see here), though I don’t think anyone uses it on a regular basis. We planned the “event” and let everyone know in advance. If we do something like that again, we will post a thread about it.

dos any body still use the chatroom? always see the same 3 or 4 names on every time i go on. but never get a reponce from them. is there a time when its beter to get on ?

if you see me forgive my crappy spelling

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.