This topic contains 39 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 10 months ago.

Characters

violoence and little kids,
    child abuse issues
    not about getting “soft”
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

There is one- Rex

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Sigler’s going soft.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

all 8th graders (14yrolds) should be imprisioned and caned daily*
    The Math god

brings back memories of something like that at a county fair nearby..It was entertaining to be on the walls and fall on little kids, though a few of them almost died, it was funny.

“a little bit touchy for me.”….what’s that supposed to mean?

Meh…us Middle Schooler’s are the real evil ones…we’re usually at the peak of puberty, the hormones give us superpowers…

Repetitive day after day after day, mass collection of teen angst, crappy school food, teen stress and drama…
    Not much fun.
    Sounds like me with the geekness and popularity… don’t knit though…

ok, fair enough i live in england and the system may be different, but high school can’t be that bad over there.
    I am the epitome of a teenage geek. I love chemistry, i chose a ridiculous amount of maths subjects, i live in the computer suites, i set up all the backstage crap for productions, i -shock horror- like my teachers. I knit openly.
    And i’m freakin popular. My nickname is superwoman, i had to choose between 2 dates to my prom.
    It can’t really be that different!
    Correct me if i’m wrong, but how much must it suck over there?

I’m goin’ in! Wish me luck!

Leaving the teen years is like traveling the world….You take your brain ( suitcase) with you, full of all the stuff and attitude that makes you, YOU. All the places you visit along the way you add things to that suitcase untill you have so many peices of luggage, you start loosing things, by then your’e too old to care, but what a trip…… and you’ll still be convinced your right about everything….. that you can remember.

I’m not going to lie, I hope he does. I think one of the scariest things is a creepy child or teenager. They just seem so unstoppable no moral boundaries or views on life that could give them a conscience. If all they have seen is evil their whole life there is nothing inside their minds that is based on good. Thats scary.

why do i get the feeling that scott sigler might read this and create another (yes another anyone remember ‘your a damn fool charlie brown’) sick twisted story that will fuck with are child hood memories.

“What do you mean there’s nothing i can do, you mean im hooked on Scott Sigler’s podcast novels… im… a junkie…”- me

I second that.

…again. I would never do it again because of the hormones raging in one’s system. It was hell. BUT, if I knew then, what I know now about people and women folk*STILL NOTHING*, my God, I would have be infamous!..what was I saying?..
    oohh yah, I have respect for anyone who survived high school. I hope you all only have to go through it once.

Its a sad sign of our lack of Community in our country.

you got me there.
    But it depends when you start.

By the time teens will manage to rule the world they wont be teens anymore there was an old movie about that in the 60’s think. Sits on his throne at the end of the movie and then oups hes 21.

As a teen it’s our job to know everything!

Being 17 i’m the optimal age for knowing everything. But I’m special. My teachers even call me special. The beautiful music teacher thinks I’m messed up, granted I did plant that in his head. But I do live on ‘rape alley’ so I am messed up, no denial. But us freakin teens will rule the world! Mmmm, Take That, absolutely in love with the pure tack.
    And there is the flaw in my plan. Distractions. Beautiful, beautiful distractions. Like the beautiful music teacher.
    OK, I’ve completely gone off on a tangent.
    But I do know everything.

I wont be a teenager much longer… I don’t wanna stop beeing right about everything!

funny…

not

lol
    The Math god

Hey! I take offense to that! It’s not my fault we know everything!

i phrase you would never hear a teenager use…………………..
    i know, i raised one, have two coming up and i teach the little fuckers

the voices shudder at the thought of them
    The Math god

Most high schoolers’ are evil. I should know I was one for four years. I was evil. But, for the record I do not know everything.

In grade school I was a coward and did not try to make new friends when old ones left for other schools. I spent TOO MUCH time read books that I had no right to for my age.

Kids wouldn’t really fit in with the violence.

teens are perfect for horror (they create so much of it on their own)
    kill them all, they irritate the voices
    The Math god

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver!
    ————
    KnitWitch

You seem to know alot about this… remind me not to mess with you.

The Irishman from Ohio"I never Get to Get it!"-Wacko Warner
    the duct tape would still be of use. Once it gets heated above +120 F is burn leaving only burned fibers. No organics left. It cannot be used as an excellirent(ms) but it can help a fire to continual burn when used with the right materials.

But what if they use the velcro suit to climb? Think about it, children with a hight advantage. It would be utter madness!

I didn’t even think about the residue it would leave.

I would be so busted!

Too much trace evidence when you use duct tape… trust me, you dont’ what to leave the CSI’s with anything to work with.

Duct tape = brilliant!

That’s even better! Simply because not only s it highly effective but also dirt cheap!

and you can’t crate them!

Too bad….my dog loves his crate. He doesnt use it as often as as he did when he was a pup, but man was it convienent to put him in there when we had company and he got a little too excited. Perfect for children if you ask me.

Mostly I deal with adults. There are kids in NOCTURNAL, but more like advanced teens. I do have stories planned with little kids, but as violent and nasty as my books get, it’s a little bit touchy for me.

ok thanks. I have been away for a few weeks and have yet to listen to nocturnal I just got back today.

thank you!

Hey Lizzie,

I’m not Scott and I don’t have his brain with me at the moment, but it seems as if in Nocturnal, a young boy will indeed feature prominently. He already got his arm broken and his mother pissed off, so he fits right into the Siglerverse. So if you don’t already listen to Nocturnal, check it out.

Your lead characters seem to always be adults and very rarley have we had any kids involved.
    Would you ever make a kid the center of a story for a chapter or maybe even a short story?

(if he has already done this then please correct me and remind me in what story this happened)

L!ZZiE

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.