This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gmork Gmork 6 years, 8 months ago.

Chapter 17

• Profile photo of Gmork

that totally deserves crack hits…if the functionality worked!!

Profile photo of Donald Martin

Funny

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of James Keeling

A pat on the ass, or carapace, or tentacle, or pettipelp…  is just fine…   

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

If I’d have known it was that easy, I’d have surfed for them long ago.

Thanks for the virtual pat on the ass … errrr … head.  Yeah, head.

Innocent

Tastes Like Chicken

Kabuki mask!  I Love it! 

If I could give you a few more, I would…   

At least Lisa Marie looks human (if a clone of Elvis) … Priscilla has got that fresh from the plastic surgeon Kabuki Mask thing going on. 

Tastes Like Chicken

Don’t I deserve some fresh from the oven crack hits for that?

Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of Gmork

I think this is the single best description of Bryan Clauser!  lol

Profile photo of James Eager

That’s why I wait until the end and then get one gigantic fix by listening to the whole thing at once.

But Sigler better watch out. I leave for Sand Diego next week Friday. I might have to leave some Sigler traps for when he is there for Comic Con a few weeks later. Unless, of course, he kills me off first……

On a clear disk, you can seek forever.

sigler said he’d take of it in later edits/versions/whatever 

yes, mommy……..lol 

Profile photo of Martyn Casserly

He’s done it again – two episodes running!

Sigler, you twisted geordie loving ba$%ard!!!!!

But please continue to bring it on……

The time is gone, the song is over, thought I’d something more to say….

Profile photo of Chooch Schubert

When pooks is in the car talking to the chief, she says something about having been on the police force for 30 years. A few paragraphs later there is a description of how all of her 45 years show on her face (or something).

So – did she join the force at 15?

-{c}

Profile photo of Vaney

anything less from our Future Dark Overlord?

And sorry to tell you treed, only I can pull off the pathetic begging.

Why?

Cause I say so Tongue out

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango
    • *Insert smart-ass comment here*

all we had to do was hear the clues, then he yanks the rug out from under us……

CLIFFHANGER

SIGLER

you sick BASTARD!!

"sir, may i have some more, please?"

Is that why Lisa Marie Presley looks like that?

Literay Genious!!!!!

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

This episode rocked like Led Zeppelin.  Sweet, sweet story jumps showing us lots and lots of buttery ninja goodness. 

My favorite line was from Pookie, "… Getting your hand caught in the Cookie Monster…"

Loved the line about telling the neighbors the ‘po po’ was already on the way.  My BFF calls the cops the ‘po po’ and I rolled right outta my chair.  Then called her to tell her of my guffaw-a-thon.

Tastes Like Chicken

Supposedly, he’s going to help "The King"….  not sure how…  I guess Elvis had the zed Chromozone… 

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

"These questions – and many others – will be answered in the next episode of Nocturnal."

I bet "Momma" is gonna use Aggie to make some more of Marie’s children.  She has the zed gene right and needs a normal male to mate with.

F’ing Holy Hounds of Hell!  Episode #17 Just about hit em’ all!  What’s up with Bry Bry and Pooks!  What about BMB and Tonda?  What’s up with Lanza!  What’s up with Robin!  What’s up with Aggie!  And we meet the badass "Savior" (time to blow some shit up!)  Jam-packed with Siglericious goodness! 

And man did we get cliff-hangered!  What’s gonna happen when the Savior comes home to find company over!  Will he take BMB out with an arrow from 75 yards?  Will Big Tonda and her fatty chaser partner get there before him?  What does Tard think about what he’s watching?  Where are Sly and Rex while this is happening?  Does First Born even know Rex is there?  What’s gonna happen when Aggie comes face to face with "Momma"?  What about Lanza?  Is he gonna try to have Marie’s Children whack the russian?  How can he do it without starting a war?  With all this internal strife going on, is First Born gonna want to do it for him?  What happens if First Born turns down Lanza’s job? 

And what about Bry Bry and Pookie!  We’re given the impression the Savior has brought Marie’s Children there for torture in the past…. Is there one in there with them now?   Will Bryan’s Kick Ass Ninja skillz save their asses?  Will they be an inch from death only to have the Savior come in and save their butts, even though he offed BMB, Tonda, and her boy-toy?  What will Bryan do?  Would he attack the Savior?  How bad could Pookie get hurt and still be able to make babies? 

Finally, WTF are they shooting at?  We’ve been frickin’ cliffhangered!  CLIFFHANGERED! I tell ya!

Ep. #17 left me totally dumb-fucked! 

What do y’all think?

Oh, 3000 baby

‘This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam – Tastes just like chicken!’

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.