This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pons Matal Pons Matal 5 years, 10 months ago.

Changing profile picture

• Profile photo of Pons Matal

little stick like figure? is that what its supposed to be? :p  No still looks the same…

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

has my new pic kicked in yet?

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

Profile photo of Tim Feely

At least I fulfill a role.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

we can all see that there is nothing to see…………lol
    (newbies, easy targets, hence, cannon foder)

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Gmork

Hey deathspiral…

I know you mentioned that your profile pic is working now but just a word of warning…anytime you change your profile picture it take a refresh of your browser for the change to reflect.  Just press your F4 button that refreshes the screen.  Once in a while that doesn’t work for me but closing the browser and then coming back to the site usually does the trick.

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne –

It is good now. Move along. Nothing to see.

I am having trouble changing my profile picture. I click the box to delete my current picture and hit the browse to find the new picture and hit the save button. At that point I have no picture. Then if I go through and browse for the picture again then after I hit save my previous picture is on my profile. Any help would be appreciated. thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.