This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of nea5480 nea5480 2 years, 6 months ago.

Chances of a Siglerverse pen and paper RPG?

• Profile photo of nea5480

Very GM friendly, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kult, its hard to find.

Profile photo of Morgan LeSergent

I haven’t played that platform yet, I’ll have to check it out.

Do you know if it’s beginner GM friendly?

Profile photo of nea5480

I think the Kult system would work better then coc. I set in modern day and with the mental balance system it might be a better fit

Profile photo of Morgan LeSergent

I think most of the books would make interesting RPGs.

I would love to do a game based on Infected, it could take place in the apartment with the players all being infected or with the players acting as solders dealing with the infected.

It could probably be done really well with a kind of Call of Cthulhu style platform; that way you could incorporate the insanity rolls, something that would add a lot of difficulty for the players who are either infected or trying to contain the infection. Plus the Chulhu style would give the GM license to just completely screw over the players, something that I really love.

Profile photo of scottsigler

Well, sure, THE CRYPT could be a game. What was I thinking?

Profile photo of Carl Spicer

What I was thinking is something along the lines of a space combat or even field combat sort of game set right around the time that The Crypt takes place, with players acting as crew members on a PUV or Purist Nation vessel, or perhaps that of one of the other alien races. Just a thought.

Profile photo of scottsigler

I’m not sure. I think someday a GFL RPG might be possible. It would be fun to role-play as team owners and staff, as you’d get adventures based on crime, recruiting talent, smuggling, assassinating and corrupting other players, etc. There would have to be some formula for determining wins and losses, so your goal would be to acquire better and better talent.

Other than that, I think you’re looking at an X-Files kind of game, where you are a member of the Department of Special Threats and have to go up against all the beasties.
    Profile photo of Carl Spicer

Was just wondering what the Junkies and our FDO think of the chances of their ever being a Siglerverse RPG, because personally I see a lot of potential there, IMHO.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.