This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 5 years, 6 months ago.

Casting Director for Contagious (Who would you pick)?

wouldn’t even come close to being Dew..

Cheech Marin would be better…

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina Catamounts Sports update:

WCU Lady Cats fell to Vandy in the first round of march madness. WCU Baseball is in town Agaist the Citadel Bulldogs

TAH-dah!!   The Michael Douglas baby machine, Catherine Zeta-Jones!

Tell me there is a better pick …I DOUBLE-DOG DARE YA!!!

• and in my youth, I was, but I’m not that young anymore
  • A young man, brown hair, blue eyes, and there you go. By Monday I should have the parts in and will start to make up my 12″ action figure.
  • Yup, I’m an action hero now!
  • He will even have DOMREC patches on him…..
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.

Etheir Rosario Dawson (shes been great in pretty much everything ive seen her in) or Michelle Rodriguez  from Lost, the original Fast and Furious, and Resident Evil. She definitly has the attitude for it.

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

Christopher Meloni would be a perfect fit for Ogden.

Chelsea, KM don’t know your niece but I think a good choice would be an unknown. so throw your niece to the wolves of Hollywood and see what comes of it. she could become a star, look at kirsten dunst.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

that would just be so cool.

the better question for you to ask yourself Mycroft is who do you think should play you? how do you see yourself? 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

She is the cutest blond 4 year old you’ve ever seen, and she loves to act! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

• Who you going to get to play me?
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.

Hi, how ya doin, haZZard here.  Big fan. 

Was watching the trailer to Contagious and I started thinking who I would choose if I was the casting director for this project 

If you were the casting director for "Contagious" The Movie, who would you pick for the main characters?

Money is no object.

Characters                                               My Picks

Dew                                                       Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs)

Dawsey                                                  Triple H (WWF)

Chelsea                                                

Murray                                                   Jack Coleman (Heroes- Noah AKA Horn Rimmed Glasses)

Margaret

Otto                                                      Wood Harris (Remember the Titans – Julius Campbell

Ogden                                                   Christopher Meloni (Oz-Keller Law & Order SVU-Elliot Stabler

I feel like for Chelsea you can get any 4 yr old blond haird girl.

Margaret, I kinda wanna put Jenifer Lopez (Money Train, The Cell)  She actually acts kinda well when she isnt the only star in a movie.

What do you guys think? Agree Disagree?  Who would you pick?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.