This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 6 years, 4 months ago.

Cash for fans

• Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I really think that’s a big maybe… 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

I had forgotten about that until I read your post, Scott’s telling of the incident came to mind and in a flash–I almost spilled my coffee on myself. I love a good laugh!

– Prospice tibi–ut Gallia, to quoque in tres partes dividaris.

I really have to agree with Hobbit-man on this. Why should we take advantage of Uncle Sigler’s generosity? Besides, I’ve never heard of any greedy schmuck demending pay from an author who had his/her works free in the public library!

The FDO needs more space, to create more stuff….remember what happened when he had the terrible closet accident!!
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler’s the BOSS*

Just remember me when you take over the world. I’d like to be appointed as the minister of the Stripper Tracking Directorate (STD).

He said something on twitter about hetting her a special diamond-studded tank.

true dat…
    Nate Dogg (#9 crackhits)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Only thing that we will recieve is the gift of life.

Money??  He already gives us pieces of his brain via his audio injections…and you want money?  Anyway, the money he gave us now would be worthless when he takes over and is officially crowned DO. However, make sure you are never late with your tithe to the FDO.

Whatever you do Scott, don’t make her angry!!!!  We need you, and she’d drop your ass like a 5buck whore! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

the FDO™ uses all the money he earnes selling his books to use on his quest to take over the world and to give mrs FDO™ some niceties

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

How many books do you have to sell before you start giving $m’s of dollars away to the original OJ’s?

Free books and stuff is great, but any old punter can get their hands on them.  To feel really appreciated a few folding notes would make us feel really special indeed.

And it’s your round. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.