This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 9 months ago.

Carolina Panthers????

Nice guy, didn’t get a chance to really meet him though. I was working with the FDO, interpreting

and all. 

But still this is why football rocks. On any given sunday any one can win. After what happened this past sunday I’m not wasting my time trying to predict playoff football. The only team I got right was Philadelphia.

"Next thing I know, I’m running for my life. And all I could think was if something were to ever happen to me, how sad I’d be, you know?"- Gob Bluth

Mccown(or how ever you spell his name) has a hernia and the 3rd stringer would have done ever worse.  I think they lost because of the off week.  They lost focas.  The same reason the cardinals sucked after wrapping up there division.

Oh well, maybe next season it will be Carolina and the Lions for the NFC title…. But i still have the NY Gia….no… they got there asses kicked too….  Oh well, then the Ind…no… the Colts got pwned…..WAIT… I KNOW….

GO STEELERS!!!!!

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

- Ronald Reagan

It’s probably good you were watching the game at a pub!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

that was the game we were watching/scanning during the Beer Drinking part of the

reading/signing/drinking with the FDO. WOW what a loss.

Why did they keep him in the game???

G-Man

In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.

bites the dust.  This is a weekend of upsets!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

I had Carolina going all the way.

"Next thing I know, I’m running for my life. And all I could think was if something were to ever happen to me, how sad I’d be, you know?"- Gob Bluth

Two games today and both of the underdogs won!  Gotta love the NFL.  And what about those Panthers????  I think my high school team could have beat them.  And Delhomme – no relation to our junkie that I know of – throwing 5 ints and losing a fumble.  Congrats to Arizona and Baltimore!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.