This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of BigJohn BigJohn 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Cards against Siglerism

Cards against Siglerism has been a key part of SiglerFest for the last two years – saddle up and come on down to Vegas and get yerself in on the goodness!

I almost forgot – for anyone who doesn’t know what Cards Against Humanity is – check them out here: http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/. You can even download a pdf of the starter set and rules to get an idea of how the game works. Basically madlibs with darker options.

I have recently found the Cards Against humanity and thought a version for siglerism would be cool. I saw someone mention cards against siglerism and was curious if there was already a set already made out there somewhere? If not, we could crowd source some ideas and I would be happy to compile them and share the layouts so people can print out their own sets.
    Still not sure if this would be a booster (100 cards – 20 black/80 white) or a full set (550 cards – 90 black/460 white).

I have also been looking into having real cards made too. If this reaches that stage I would be happy to pass the ordering information to see if anyone else would be interested. They are a bit pricey so I am still looking for better options for that.

So any ideas for either the white or black cards – please drop them here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.