This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 4 years, 10 months ago.

Caprica

• Profile photo of Belladonna420

more and more with each episode. I hope it continues on that trend!

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Profile photo of John Ellsworth

Three episodes in and it’s just alright. I rented the Pilot on DVD awhile back and wasn’t sure what to think of it. I watched it again when it aired and I didn’t hate it, but I didn’t love it either. I love BSG and it would be hard to live up to that series.

Profile photo of sadock

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

…SG-U has grown on me. It took some effort to get past the previous SG shows and take SGU for what it is – basically a relationship drama.

Not that I’m defending “SyFy”, because they are a bunch of fucktards. Oh and nobody better ever tell anyone that I admitted to enjoying SGU, or I’ll hunt you down and release my own inner Perry Dawsey >:)

**UNdead / GirlCo: All we wanna do is eat your brains. We’re not unreasonable, I mean, no one’s going to eat your eyes.**

Profile photo of Belladonna420

but I’m not getting my hopes up either. As PDFD mentioned above, I was a little disappointed with how they ended BSG. But I’m hoping this is their way of making it up to the fans.

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Syfy is no longer much good. And don’t even get me STARTED ON WHAT THE FUCKTARDS HAVE DONE TO STARGATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of Bob Laramee

lol. i’ll bring the popcorn!

Profile photo of sadock

I’m willing to give the series a shot, but I’m not going to get all psyched up about it.

I do have to admit that I am excited about James Marsters being part of the cast, however. I’ve liked both of the other shows I’ve seen him in (BtVS, Torchwood).

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

…”not gonna watch it at all because I already paid $20 for the horrible “Caprica” straight-to-DVD movie they released & couldn’t get more than 20 minutes into it before deciding it was soap-opera trash”, then yeah, I’m getting ready. Seriously, don’t bother with this one folks, it’s not going to be worth your time. The same guys who pulled the whole “God did it” conclusion to BSG wrote this show, and you can bet that since they got away with playing the “god” card once, they’ll have that mess peppered all over this train-wreck of a show.

**UNdead / GirlCo: All we wanna do is eat your brains. We’re not unreasonable, I mean, no one’s going to eat your eyes.**

Profile photo of Belladonna420

Any BSG fans out there getting ready for the premiere of Caprica tonight????

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.