This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Kraken Fan #69 Kraken Fan #69 6 years, 6 months ago.

Canada has not enough Junkies

Brooks, Ab Junkie here.  No books but they are in transit!

I’m not real bright, but I’m consistant.

in calgary aparintly each chapters has orderd 12 butt today only 1 of them had it in

but the Calgary public libray is geting 20 Copies  Smile

Sign by Daniel –

May Cthulhu Have you first.

I grabbed my copy this afternoon. It didn’t look like anybody bought a copy yet (unless a bunch of Junkies got to Yorkdale this morning). There were five copies left after I snagged mine. No, you can’t have it.

If you are not the intended recipient of this comment and are reading it, you, sir/madam, are in for it now. Armed goons are on the way.

just got phoned

copys arrived

at

mcnelly robins on 8th street sasktaoon

other junkies from sask

I see you there (if u are there)

i’m off getting my copy

Laughing

They only ordered 5 at Borders here. We deprived them of two, so hopefully no junkies come looking to steal my copies when they run out. Dunno how many the other stores ordered, but the lady at Borders told us there was no way they were going to sell out of those 5 today. We laughed at her.

I think I’m more scared of the junkies today. When the book stores run out, I’m bolting the door and hiding in the closet with my copies.

Checked the local Chapters this morning, 0 copies, only 2 stores out 12 have any, ordered mine online any way.

Should have worn my "Save Perry’s Balls" Infection shirt, though it is a collectors item now, may have to get it framed! 

I went to chapters this morning and there was only like 1 left well untill I got there.

I just phoned my bookstore in the city of saskatoon and they said they got !5 ! only 5 copys of infected

UNDER WAY coming in some time in april ….

so i got stickers and postcards and spread them all over my school and gave them to people

who might be interested in it.

I think in my actual hometown (in germany with like 5000 ppl living in) are more people than here that listen to the dark overlord

JUNKIES OF SASKATOON WHERE ARE YOU, I WANT TO MEET YOU , TO HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD OF SIGLERISM OVER THE WHOLE WORLD !!!!

I WILL POST WHEN THE BOOKS ARRIVE AT THE BOOKSTORE ON 8TH STREET AND I WILL BE THERE ASAP

if u want to meet there like for a group foto with all of scott’s book copys in our hands

would be awesome

meet ya

Nerf

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.