This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 2 months ago.

Can anybody help me with my picture?

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

just after you put new pic in place either either hit F5, refresh button ir close and reopen browser
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of nilling

==========

kill columbo…

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

I’ve been trying to get people to help me with my picture too but they all tell me there is NO help for me.  Alas it will just have to be what it is!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

I had a similar issue. People told me to dump my cache or open and close my browser. I tried hitting reload and it worked fine. It definitely does *not* have to be pre-approved. I’m surprised we haven’t had anyone abuse that yet. 

– hit Podiobooks.com for undiluted crack by our FDO! –

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

I’ve had that problem before.  I had to close the browser and reopen before it would change.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

Profile photo of Katie Lampkin

I just checked and it’s been changed.  I’m assuming that it didn’t change immediately because it had to be preapproved.  Kisses Kiss

Profile photo of

Try deleting the current picture (it might still be there if you go back into edit profile), then log out. Log back in, try again. It’s a bit tricky. Pulsar knows this stuff better than I.

Profile photo of Katie Lampkin

The picture I have up now is fine but I want to put a different one up.  I went to "my account", then "edit", then I deleted the picture that’s up there, then hit submit.  That picture went away.  Then I went to browse and chose the other picture I wanted (it’s not inappropriate or anything, just a pic of my face) and when I clicked submit my account came back up with my old picture on it.  Does anyone know what’s up with that?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.