This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer Barbara Jungbauer 6 years, 8 months ago.

Bryan Clauser Portrait

• Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

Next thing you know, you’ll want me to learn to read.  Thanks for taking me by the hand and guiding me like a lil kid.
    Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of James Keeling

Doesn’t talk alot, but doesn’t need to.  Just kick some ass…. 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of Vaney

Not exactly what I envisioned him to look like either. He does look a little young here, and as Glisson said, doesn’t scream NINJA, but perhaps this what Bryan would look like when he was younger.

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango
    Profile photo of Chris Maler

i think he should have more of a Snake Plissken without the eyepatch look.

Cardinal to Pope Siglericus l

Profile photo of Kraken Fan #69

He does look awfuly young. Doesn’t exactly scream NINJA to me. By the way, wouldn’t a SFPD officer have his finger along side the trigger until he is going to shoot? That’s how you have AD’s (accidenttal discharges) don’t you know. Great Poser work though. Never got the hang of it. Was a huge fan of Bryce 4 &5 though.

Glisson – I’m not real bright, but I’m consistant.

Profile photo of Chuck Baker

looks a bit too boy-band, but whatever makes folks happy!

Profile photo of Douglas Fretz

Thanks Scott,

I maybe I will try to do some more characters from Nocturnal.

PsykoAce 

The password is shown at the entrance of the gallery

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

And I run smack dab into a password protected gallery.  You don’t really want straight women drooling over your fantasy Brian eh?  What did mostly straight chicks ever do to you to make you so vicious?
    Tongue out
    Tastes Like Chicken

Profile photo of

Well that’s about how I envisioned him, anyway.

I also posted the picture on my website, "psykoace.net". It is located in the art gallery section. Be aware that there is some nudity in there. Nothing I consider upsetting, but you never know with this stuff.

PsykoAce

Profile photo of James Keeling

You can use that as a basis for a new account pretty easily, but be forwarned, this flicr site is behind parental approvals for a reason…  Nice image though Psyko 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Profile photo of Barbara Jungbauer

Unfortunately to follow your link, one must have a flicker account.  I don’t.  Sadness reigns.
    Tastes Like Chicken

[img_assist|nid=1171|title=Bryan Clauser by Psycho Ace|desc=|link=popup|align=left|width=100|height=95]This is a portrait of Bryan that I createdusing Poser7 and PS CS3. I would be interested if other people see him as looking like this.

Thanks,

PsykoAce – psykoace.net

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.