This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gmork Gmork 5 years, 11 months ago.

Bry Bry as the new Savior…let me know what you think.

• Profile photo of Gmork

When I heard about the premise of Watchmen I ran right out and got a copy.  I wanted to be familiar with the story before the movie comes out (which is sometimes dangerous) but wow, what a brilliant story.  I’m in complete anticipation for the movie. And re:Firefly, I’m a recent convert…I had heard of it previously but didnt actually give it a chance till a couple of moth’s ago…now I am a total slag for Firely!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Profile photo of J.P.

Our glorious FDO is one of the founders–they launch soon!

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Profile photo of Scott Badeaux

Thanks :)  I’m looking forward the Watchmen btw. :)  Oh and I love Firefly!  I still have hope for it lol.

Ah JP i found it.  That’s pretty stinkin cool….bigger than I pictured him but I think that’s the style.  Very cool.

Profile photo of J.P.

The site is Addictive Comicsand it looks like it’s going to rock! The artist is Mark Hester.

Profile photo of Gmork

Agreed, with the Surpreme…the pose is cool!  The mask has shades of the Dark Knight’s ‘Joker’ and Watchmen’s ‘Rorschach’ but is somehow creepy in it’s own right…nice job!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Supreme that’d be absolutely fine with me bro.  Glad you like it enough to wanna. ;)

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

The pose is nice, and the design on the mask is really creepy. do you mind if I use the mask design in my own version?

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hey JP thanks :)  Where is the graphic novel illustration?  Can’t seem to find it.

Profile photo of J.P.

Kind of creepy in the right kind of way. Funny thing is, I’m not sure what I actually envisioned with how he’d look. I think what was probably rattling around in my head was something more akin to the graphic novel illustration posted earlier, BUT–this is different and “works” just as well! Again, very cool, and makes my imagination run! XombieChow–you rock!

Profile photo of James Keeling

Very cool!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

by the way this is a photo of the sketch…couldn’t get the scanner to work…will scan it later.

I’m not the greatest artist but it’s been in a my head a while and i’ve been wanting to see it…so I thought…might as well attempt it lol.  The face mask would fold down with a hem in front so it would lay back over as a second layer…the paint would be on the inside so it wouldn’t be seen.  Thought about trying to make that too…we’ll see.  With the skeleton smile i tried to stay true to fact that Bryan was painting it while in the car as Pookie drove.  It’s messy and I tried to give it some style…Let me know what you think.  And FDO…if you like it please add it to your fan art :)

[flickr-photo:id=3095176688_9c43b35dff_o,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=3095176670_3fc648fa98_o,size=m]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.