This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Richard Damge Richard Damge 6 years, 1 month ago.

Bright New Website

What great bright light website compared to the dark one before!

How appropriate for Disney or the Lord’s Day Aventist’s Church.

Great move Scott – The Dark Lord has seen the light – looking forward to some nice pink furry fairy tales soon.

Stephen

Arg… my….vision…is screaming… in pain…..so… bright….so…. moving… urg
    Signature begins here: Matthais, the Engaged Qyuth Warrior is currently feeling: mega fucking headache

I’m still exploring the bright new landscape… I like the layout. Just have to see if I adapt to the sharp contrast in color scheme.

Maybe it’s all a psychological trick. Ya know, seeing the bad guy in white just long enough to make you think he’s not so bad and then BAM! The dark overlord has you in his clutches!
    …or something like that…

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

Putting Scott’s stories and fuzzy animals together sounds like a very long episode of Happy Tree Friends…which could be either funny or just disturbing…

While I liked the dark website it didn’t have enough contrast so it was really hard to read. This is better in that respect – easy to read.

i was wondering, why not make the body bgcolor the same as what’s in the comment boxes??
    it would still be bright, but toned down a bit…………..
    :)

the voices could care less, though

• Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

…. has been invaded by a bright light. Nooooo…

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

loving the new colour scheme :-)

Works for me…  If you did darken it up a bit, that would be fine, just don’t make it as hard to read as it was before…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

I know it’s so bright because of the Infected launch, I just hope that when all the hoopla over Infected is over that the website can go back to it’s dark ways.  Right now it’s just too bright.

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

he just needs to keep the contrast sharp between text and background, but for sigler (DAMN HIM) this is too freaking bright.

• Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

stay away from the light carolann

Your a midget cross dresser….  Man I wanted her to get dead in that movie!  In the worst possible way…   God was she annoying!

Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel, is the light of an oncoming train…

Told y’all mumo had some perverse fixation with midgets

sorry gotta say i dont like it as much.  the layout is so much better just go back to the DARK SIDE. to much light.

or you mite want to start reading out storys about fluffy bunnies and just give up on world conquest. put on some slippers and a pink dressing gown and read the wind in the willows………but you dont want that do you, you want BLOOD, GORE AND LOTS AND LOTS OF DEATH lol. Laughing

‘lemings do not like cliffs’

When you can, darken it down a bit… just not as much…  we believe in you.

just go all black

‘lemings do not like cliffs’

get back in your hole spam

The Sigler says you will be the first one to die

for questioning him 

Personally, I subscribe to the Andrew Dice Clay view of Midgets…

The Dark Scares Me…

Doesn’t color burn up bandwith and make it take longer to load?

I’m just saying!!!! Just think about my iPhone is all…. 

once you get used to it…

———–

KnitWitch

http://www.knitwitchzone.com

There can be no Darkness without the light

Yell  true that Yell

i like the cool littlle blue oj, its our little badge of honor. you the man Pulsar!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.