This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Jon Kaneshiro Jon Kaneshiro 4 years, 2 months ago.

Booted, then re-booted

Smile Thank You ! I has crack now

Thanks for all the lickety-split repair work you do!

Woot! New codebases! Maybe now I’ll get to 3rd codebase…

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

So far, so good, champ!

Pulsar is on the case.

Hey Guys,

I’ve just finished updating the codebase for this site. The Give-Crackhits issue is still open, others i would need to verify / reproduce first. Could you please give it one more try and if stuff is still broken write a short summary how to reproduce those problems?

Cheers!
    Paul

Surprising as it is, the issue we had with downloading ANCESTOR Episode #11 and the site issues are unrealted.

We had to sort out the downloading issue first, now we’re working on this. Hang in there.

thats nothing. I had an almost solid grey rectangle (Rocktopi cave writtings?) wish i had a screenshot

It’s happening to me too. I always have to re-log in. I have captcha that there is no key stroke for, etc, etc……. So not just the night owls!!!!!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

[flickr-photo:id=4881571763,size=m]

and the new went away… is fixed?

thats why i started this thresd.

plus, there’s nothing much else going on in the forumTongue out

but hey, it’ll get fixed!

I figure there’s no point in ranting – it just gets you all hot and bothered…and the words do look mighty strange…don’t think it’s Kingon though…maybe it’s Qutyh…!

… having that same issue the other day. And it posted the same post 3 times. It was getting frustrating. Seems to work okay when I’m using my phone to post.

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Nope… I thought it was working but it’s not!

Still having it right now.

my crack seems to be updating now. sweetness!

and thats all that really matters, am i right?Tongue out

btw – i thought i was posting to myself in my own little unconnected world for a while there, it was a lonely feeling. +5 for being heard!

says last time someone posted in this forum was pulsar over a day ago,

oh well, suppose it’ll probably work 4 me tomorrow.

i’m gonna be a Captcha pro by the end of this

Not using open-ID don’t even know what it is. but i’ve had to keep logging on all nite also,l posts are marked as new no matter how many times i veiw them. even my OWN posts. And i get no crack. OH MY GOD HELP! (says i get crack after i post then i check my profile and it’s not there) none of this is really a big deal, just annoying…..actually when i think about it it’s not even annoying. it gives me something to complain about and makes me feel better. sweet

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.