This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andrew Morton Andrew Morton 3 years, 5 months ago.

Books in English? Please.

• Profile photo of Andrew Morton

If I don’t constantly tell my self that there’s new sigler materiel around the corner, I have panic attacks. so yeah, Pandemic, Earthcore II, Descendant, the MVP, Nocturnal: The Beggining, and more of the Crypt should be here some time next week! can’t wait scott!!!!

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

I was questioning I_O’s classification of EARTHCORE’s release date as “soon.” I’m betting 2014 for it.

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

Profile photo of Byron Metz

I either read this or heard this somewhere recently but supposedly Nocturnal might hit the shelfs as early as spring 2012. I’ll be the first in line to get a copy at my local bookstore!……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Yes, I see what you mean. Mt. Fitzroy is another anticipated release of fine literature. I have listened to Earthcore but I wouldn’t mind having a physical copy (but those are expensive) so I’ll wait for the rewrite. I guess i will also wait for the release of Nocturnal which is being rewritten and then earthcore (rewritten) then maybe the next installment to ancestor, DESCENDANT, hits the shelf!……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

I’ll grant you NOCTURNAL, but EARTHCORE? I don’t put that one in the “soon” boat.

Personally, I became a Junkie via Scott’s audio skillz, so this isn’t an issue for me. I rarely read the treeware versions I purchase. I buy them to support the audio he continues to produce. I used to donate via PB.com, but our FDØ said he’d rather us use that money to help him hit the NYT best sellers list. I comply.

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

Profile photo of Andrew Morton

but if you think that’s taking a long time, just watch what happens when someone mentions Mt. Fitzroy! there’s whole pages dedicated to people wanting that little jewel!

I just thought of something completely random that no one else could possibly have. It all started with infected (paperback) when I first became a junkie. Now I can’t wait for Pandemic but stupid CROWN PUBLISHING keeps pushing it back year after year after you get the point. I don’t mind having earthcore and nocturnal come out (in the process of being rewritten) though I really would like to have pandemic come out sooner than 2013! And im also waiting for my copies of The Starter and The All Pro. Dig the Sig……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of BigJohn

You really seem like you’re diving in with both feet, DSEBAYLØ6 (man, that’s a mouthful…) – good on ya! Nice to see fresh young energetic junkie blood around here. Sigler feeds off of it.

And since you’re tasty lemonade flavor, best watch your back!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Just got back from barnes&noble and ordered the paperback copy of Ancestor and a hardcover copy of Infected. They didn’t have Contagious in a hardcover. Maybe next time (sigh)……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of BigJohn

the GFL combo pack thread: http://www.scottsigler.com/node/5079

Profile photo of BigJohn

The GFL series. Two hardback english young-adult (but fully-matured awesome) novels available right now (though the first one is almost sold out): THE ROOKIE, THE STARTER, and the third in September, THE ALL-PRO. Seven planned for the complete series.

Check them out at http://www.scottsigler.com/GFL

or, if you would like them signed and personalized, http://www.borderlands-books.com/

Profile photo of Andrew Morton

First off, welcome to the dysfunctional family of Sigler addicts known as junkies! glad to have ya!. now as for books… Earthcore was released in english, but they’re hard to find and is currently being re-written, so it will be re-released soon. Nocturnal will be published soon too! *little party in my head ;)* have patience young padawan. others such as the brand new “Blood is Red” is a great compilation of his short stories from Bloodacast, available on itunes, as well as a new story. as to why they are in audio format or e-reader format. it’s becoming an easier audience to reach out to. Technology is slowly going away from dead tree books to e-books and audio books. you can’t please everybody, but give the audio/e-book copies a try. if you like his other works, it’s well worth giving a listen too.

Profile photo of Phylippa Hart

Previously I have never heard of you but

accidently picked up Ancestor when purchasing

other books, and So I read Ancestor and loved it.

Went back to book shop and got Infectious and Contagious. Loved them both.

But did cry when [SPOILERS REDACTED]*. AHHHHHH.

But I ask WHY ARE THE REST OF YOUR BOOKS AUDIO< KINDLE OR IN BLOODY GERMAN?

How can I get hold od other works in ENGLISH!!!!!

* Spoilers were removed by the Director of Døøm. Please refrain from posting spoilers on the site. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.