This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Alex Sipiere Alex Sipiere 6 years, 7 months ago.

Book Trilogies

rookie, starter, champion, vetranĀ 

"What do you mean there’s nothing i can do, you mean im hooked on Scott Sigler’s podcast novels… im… a junkie…"- me

too funny
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

…Hold on! Nocturnal isn’t the sequel to Ancestor… or is it?

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

->The Illegal Dog Fight

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Sounds good to me!

————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

When are we actually going to HEAR a sequal?!

If the phrase “Art Imitates Life” has any meaning, then…

The Rookie -> The Starter -> The Steroids -> The Record -> The Investigation -> The Asterisk

EarthCore –> Mt. Fitzroy –> Mt. St. Helens –> Mt. David St. Hubbins

I heard somewhere that these are the titles of the full EC series. Woot!

http://www.brokentype.com/davidwellington/

Also check the Flickr Account you’ll see a familiar face somewhere in there, of another certain horror author that we all love.

More of everything, I will always come back for seconds and thirds of those juicy morsels I have become addicted to. After all, Thats why I am a JUNKY.

WHO CARES??
    just more stories from the sigmeister (DAMN HIM)
    if its a sequel, great
    if not, great
    just want MORE
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Weren’t there three sequels? The Rookie, The Starter, The Something, and the Champion?

I just gotta know: What is the deal with writing trilogies? It can’t all be about sucking people in for three novels instead of just one.

And, following your past progressions, what are going to be the titles of the 3rd books for your EarthCore and The Rookie “series”?

Ancestor –> Nocturnal –> Descendant
    Infected –> Contagious(Infested) –> Pandemic
    The Rookie –> The Starter –> ?(The Veteran)?
    EarthCore –> Mt. Fitzroy –> ?

Thanks!!
    Happy Halloween

–kevin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.